getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Dares for Camping (24F) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232054)

BeggingMaid 08-28-2015 03:14 PM

Tuffy, but lets do this: (hard to be creative as you guys have a schedule)

you need premission too:
*talk (make a certain hand symbol represent the question)
*pee
*poo
*stand up
*sit

You have to:
*Do 10 jumping jacks every full hour, only twice in your sleeping time
*edge whenever your friend says "I"
*add a minute to your cornertime before bed everytime your friend says "you"
*gag yourself for a minute after each premission request

when you are:
*peeing, be naked, blindfolded and gagged
*pooing, be naked, blindfolded and gagged
*sleeping, be blindfolded
*awake, stay obedient

never:
*deny your friends requests
*be rude
*be disobedient

Always:
*feel obedient
*feel humiliated
*love me

ENJOY

AnneGD 08-28-2015 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DareWriter (Post 1893369)
You can only take cold showers, and need his permission for them.

He also gets to choose what, when, and if you'll eat.

He looks to dislike your talking, so don't do it without permission.

Have him bring a spare cabin key. Be a dog on the pet day. Have him take you outside for a short walk after dinner. At the end, he's to throw the key into the woods, and you're to fetch it. That's your only way back into the cabin. If you can't find it, you'll just have to stay outside till he comes to get you.

Alright, it looks like I'll need his permission for a lot of things. I'll try not to annoy him between now and the trip...

Hmm... that's certainly interesting. We'll do it. I doubt I'll be able to find the key, but he'll probably be merciful. Probably.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeggingMaid (Post 1893748)
Tuffy, but lets do this: (hard to be creative as you guys have a schedule)

you need premission too:
*talk (make a certain hand symbol represent the question)
*pee
*poo
*stand up
*sit

You have to:
*Do 10 jumping jacks every full hour, only twice in your sleeping time
*edge whenever your friend says "I"
*add a minute to your cornertime before bed everytime your friend says "you"
*gag yourself for a minute after each premission request

when you are:
*peeing, be naked, blindfolded and gagged
*pooing, be naked, blindfolded and gagged
*sleeping, be blindfolded
*awake, stay obedient

never:
*deny your friends requests
*be rude
*be disobedient

Always:
*feel obedient
*feel humiliated
*love me

ENJOY

He asked you to write this, right? Thanks, I suppose.

We don't really have a schedule, just various things that we'll do on whatever days we feel like it.

The permissions seem good, one of the earlier dares told me to kneel if not given permission to use furniture, so we'll replace sitting with that.

Jumping jacks will kinda suck, as I quite enjoy my sleep, but what can you do.

I don't really enjoy edging, and I imagine he'll be saying "I" a lot, if we're in the middle of a conversation I doubt I could even edge quick enough. How about we just add a minute of cornertime each time he says "I" or "you"? Is that fine with you?

I'll do the gag, except when requesting to talk, because that would be rather inconvenient for both of us to wait a minute every single time I want to say something.

I'll do the blindfold and gagging, sounds good.

I won't promise I'll never deny him, but he's a reasonable guy, so it should be fine. Don't be rude or disobedient, gotcha.

Don't know if I can really control how I feel, but I'll try?

AnneGD1 08-29-2015 07:01 AM

Alright, so, I seem to have lost access to my account. My last activity is like 3 hours after I went to bed last night... this is odd... guess signing up for it with a temporary email wasn't the best idea. Well, that account had 10 posts, I'm not going to mourn it for very long.

colision 08-29-2015 07:17 AM

for every woodland animal you see you are to strip naked and mimic it untill it leaves your eye sight

AnneGD 08-29-2015 07:46 AM

Thanks to the wonderful mods here, I'm back.

DareWriter 08-29-2015 01:33 PM

More for you two:

Wake up bright and early to make breakfast for him and clean the house. You must wake before sunrise every day.

At night, you're not to sleep until he tells you or he goes to bed. Only then can you start your corner-time and then sleep after.

Any corner-time you do will be kneeling and gagged. Your hands are to be tied in back for sleep already. Every-time you check the clock, and its not time yet, add ten minutes.

From the time you can go to bed to the time he comes for breakfast, let him sleep well. You do not have to ask for small things, like sit and stand, but do not bother him by asking to use washroom (or nature) or eat.

You're not to orgasm or touch yourself without his permission, unless its another dare.

If he wants you to stop talking, do so. But, he shouldn't have to say anything. You should know when to be quiet. If you keep talking after he wants you to stop, even if he doesn't say that, you're to be punished with an edge.

AnneGD 08-29-2015 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colision (Post 1894422)
for every woodland animal you see you are to strip naked and mimic it untill it leaves your eye sight

I don't think we'll be seeing much beyond squirrels and whatnot, but we'd probably see them very, very often, and that would just be inconvenient. Maybe occasionally if he wants me to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DareWriter (Post 1894713)
More for you two:

Wake up bright and early to make breakfast for him and clean the house. You must wake before sunrise every day.

At night, you're not to sleep until he tells you or he goes to bed. Only then can you start your corner-time and then sleep after.

Any corner-time you do will be kneeling and gagged. Your hands are to be tied in back for sleep already. Every-time you check the clock, and its not time yet, add ten minutes.

From the time you can go to bed to the time he comes for breakfast, let him sleep well. You do not have to ask for small things, like sit and stand, but do not bother him by asking to use washroom (or nature) or eat.

You're not to orgasm or touch yourself without his permission, unless its another dare.

If he wants you to stop talking, do so. But, he shouldn't have to say anything. You should know when to be quiet. If you keep talking after he wants you to stop, even if he doesn't say that, you're to be punished with an edge.

Did you not see the part where I said I enjoy my sleep :/, or did you do this because of that?

I'll follow all but the last. He complains a lot about my rambling, but he enjoys it, and we'd just have a lot of silence otherwise.

Note to Everyone: We're probably not going to do all the tasks, because, well, it's still a vacation and we don't want to spend the whole time doing tasks.

noxnox 08-29-2015 11:26 PM

After breakfast ask him to spank You.

wingman78 08-30-2015 11:51 AM

Here are some ideas:
  • Bring a bottle of honey. If you come across a place that has lots of ants, have him tie you to a tree (or anything else that comes in handy), sitting on the ground with your legs spread. Apply the honey to your pussy/clit and see whether the ants are interested in climbing up there.
  • Find a tree that has a sturdy branch that is low enough for you to climb on. Climb onto that branch (naked), and sit down with one leg on either side of it. Have your friend hit the soles of your feet with whatever nature provides, forcing you to wiiggle around on the branch.
  • Have him tie you to a tree, naked and blindfolded, for a set amount of time. The tricky part is that you'll have to keep track of time; once you think your time is up ask him to release you.

I've deliberately left your amounts of time/hits/etc; set these to something you think you'll be comfortable with and decide on punishments if you need to stop earlier/don't get close enough to the agreed upon time for the last one.

AnneGD 08-30-2015 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noxnox (Post 1895092)
After breakfast ask him to spank You.

Hmm... I'll do that, not entirely sure he'll agree, but I'll ask.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingman78 (Post 1895636)
Here are some ideas:
  • Bring a bottle of honey. If you come across a place that has lots of ants, have him tie you to a tree (or anything else that comes in handy), sitting on the ground with your legs spread. Apply the honey to your pussy/clit and see whether the ants are interested in climbing up there.
  • Find a tree that has a sturdy branch that is low enough for you to climb on. Climb onto that branch (naked), and sit down with one leg on either side of it. Have your friend hit the soles of your feet with whatever nature provides, forcing you to wiiggle around on the branch.
  • Have him tie you to a tree, naked and blindfolded, for a set amount of time. The tricky part is that you'll have to keep track of time; once you think your time is up ask him to release you.

I've deliberately left your amounts of time/hits/etc; set these to something you think you'll be comfortable with and decide on punishments if you need to stop earlier/don't get close enough to the agreed upon time for the last one.

The honey thing sounds interesting, we'll bring some honey and decide whether to do it when/if it comes up.

That second one sounds painful... tell you what, it'll be the potential punishment for the third one, which we'll be doing.

wingman78 08-31-2015 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnneGD (Post 1896126)
Hmm... I'll do that, not entirely sure he'll agree, but I'll ask.

The honey thing sounds interesting, we'll bring some honey and decide whether to do it when/if it comes up.

That second one sounds painful... tell you what, it'll be the potential punishment for the third one, which we'll be doing.

Nice, I'm looking forward to your reports!

DareWriter 08-31-2015 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnneGD (Post 1895002)
I don't think we'll be seeing much beyond squirrels and whatnot, but we'd probably see them very, very often, and that would just be inconvenient. Maybe occasionally if he wants me to.

Did you not see the part where I said I enjoy my sleep :/, or did you do this because of that?

I'll follow all but the last. He complains a lot about my rambling, but he enjoys it, and we'd just have a lot of silence otherwise.

Note to Everyone: We're probably not going to do all the tasks, because, well, it's still a vacation and we don't want to spend the whole time doing tasks.

That's fine, I thought he dislikes it more but you know him.

AnneGD 09-01-2015 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingman78 (Post 1896395)
Nice, I'm looking forward to your reports!

As am I.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DareWriter (Post 1896835)
That's fine, I thought he dislikes it more but you know him.

...okay then

AnneGD 09-01-2015 07:31 PM

We went shopping for rope, honey, and whatnot today, mainly him actually, as I can't go around wasting money like that.

We're going to head out Thursday morning, so if anyone wants to post some last minute things, now would be a good time, especially if we need to buy anything for it.

AnneGD 09-02-2015 07:55 AM

I would really prefer you not PM me for this, unless you have questions.