getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Monopoly Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178198)

missygirl 05-12-2014 06:37 AM

This is an amazing dare. I am always looking for new game type dares to make classic games more intense. Whats more classic then a game of monopoly? I will be trying this is a few weeks time with anythin4u as soon as we get the chance. Very well done and I can't wait to see any new additions.

DoingMyBest 05-12-2014 05:07 PM

Sexe - glad to help. But those less anally experience could easily end up with a hundred or more pens and not being able to fit them in, lol :P

Maybe minus the pens if you land on your own?

Excited to see more :) Wouldn't mind playing a game sometime when all the kinks are sorted (take that pun as you will :P ).

Sexe 05-13-2014 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoingMyBest (Post 1341217)
Sexe - glad to help. But those less anally experience could easily end up with a hundred or more pens and not being able to fit them in, lol :P

Maybe minus the pens if you land on your own?

Excited to see more :) Wouldn't mind playing a game sometime when all the kinks are sorted (take that pun as you will :P ).

Well then, thank-you for yet another idea to add. This one's going into the forfeits section once it is sorted out.

I have actually added a few things since you have checked. If you read through you can see i've added a few things here and there from my test runs.

I wouldn't call them kinks (going to ignore that pun there :cool:) more like i'm adding to it to suit more people. Originally it was actually a dare i made up for one of the people i won against in a person above thread so it was based upon their likes.

DoingMyBest 05-13-2014 12:16 AM

Not a problem - more than happy to help. Very much like the new additions.

are there any rules regarding peeing in general?

When do the spanks come (just because you said about removing a number from your total)?

when I said about the kinks, I meant smoothed out - there ust happened to be a nice pun too, lol.

kbraga 05-13-2014 01:37 AM

Every time you go past thr start you have to edge :)
Im pretty sure you don't have anything for passing the start so here is an idea :)

Sexe 05-13-2014 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoingMyBest (Post 1341556)
Not a problem - more than happy to help. Very much like the new additions.

are there any rules regarding peeing in general?

When do the spanks come (just because you said about removing a number from your total)?

when I said about the kinks, I meant smoothed out - there ust happened to be a nice pun too, lol.

I'm glad. Still working on the forfeits but they should be up soon.

At the moment there are no such rules unless of course you are actually into watersports and drinking piss to which case it would be a good idea not to through out the game.

The spanks are supposed to be administered at the point and time you earn them. When i say remove i mean, you could maybe have a piece of paper with the amount you get to take off and you can hold onto them like a get out of jail free card and use each to make your upcoming spanks of smaller amount.

Yes i know thats what you meant but i don't think there was anything wrong with the original dare. It just needed some tweeking so more people could enjoy it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by missygirl (Post 1340488)
This is an amazing dare. I am always looking for new game type dares to make classic games more intense. Whats more classic then a game of monopoly? I will be trying this is a few weeks time with anythin4u as soon as we get the chance. Very well done and I can't wait to see any new additions.

Thanks so much! I would appreciate it if you posted a report on it as well so that i know whats working well and what needs to be changed. Consider yourself lucky that you can do things like that with friends though. Have fun when you play it! :)

Sexe 05-13-2014 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbraga (Post 1341597)
Every time you go past thr start you have to edge :)
Im pretty sure you don't have anything for passing the start so here is an idea :)

I appreciate the idea but if i were to add that i think the game could get a bit complicated. At this point what i really need is idea's for alternative ways this could be done so more people can enjoy it.

Sexe 05-15-2014 08:18 AM

Okay so the forfeits are finally up and i have added and changed a couple things. Feel free to ask any questions, comment on any mistakes and suggest new idea's to make this fun for everyone. :)

Georgina4609 01-19-2016 06:30 PM

I shall be doing this but only the pen parts because I am currently on holiday I will play the game here but when I get home I will do the pens and have them in for 24h

GetdareJordan 12-26-2018 06:55 PM

I'll be doing this later tonight!