getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Truth Or Dare Camping [NON-FICTION] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1243)

Tessdog 02-25-2007 06:04 PM

lol keep it going buddy keep it going...............

spat 02-26-2007 08:16 AM

And than what happened???????????

Shawn 02-26-2007 09:06 AM

13 isn't that young.. How does a blow job make someone want to throw up?

Soraslight 02-26-2007 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by playstation (Post 7210)
this is what i felt like when i was whacked

Resident evil 4 that game is, bloody brilliant it is indeed. Keep the story going, sounds good.

depp=noob=lol 02-26-2007 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn (Post 7242)
13 isn't that young.. How does a blow job make someone want to throw up?

first, 13 is young for sexual contact, most guys are just in puberty so they can just cum, so it is young!!

and what do you think, that guy didnt expected that and then he feels someone sucking him, just of the idea, he is trowing up!

Shawn 02-26-2007 11:21 AM

@ deep=noob=lol, 99% of guys start masterbating before the age of 13, and would be willing to partake in a sexual experiance.

depp=noob=lol 02-26-2007 11:31 AM

i know but many of them just started and dont know everything! it is not like they are used to it and know everything! Most of them are just rlly sexual excited and want to know everything, but the average isnt 13 if you talk of first oral sexual experience.

Playstation 02-26-2007 11:56 AM

Conclusion of part one !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soraslight (Post 7244)
Resident evil 4 that game is, bloody brilliant it is indeed. Keep the story going, sounds good.

yeah game is GREAT!
Quote:

Originally Posted by spat (Post 7241)
And than what happened???????????

kay ill continue story: i was thinking what the hell she was going to do to me. she then got a purple dildo out of her bag and commanded me to stick it up my arse ! (bitc*) i had no other choice but to do it (Im not going into detail.) Done that i confirmed. She then dared me to have......

cheesy dude 02-26-2007 12:47 PM

lovin the story keep it up... and every1 else shut up if u wanna discuss ur stupid theorys on how younge ppl are or when men start wanking start your own thread this is playstations.... and hes doing a mighty fine job, no thanks to any of you

i went to page 2 and had to scroll down past 5 commnets from u lot arguin over life before i found the bloomin story ¬_¬

any wayz... carry on plastation its ace.

Tessdog 02-26-2007 01:38 PM

I remember when I was 13 I knew hot to Masterbate. Also knew about Blowjobs and I am sure the girls did too.

Playstation 02-26-2007 03:29 PM

New Thread!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tessdog (Post 7262)
I remember when I was 13 I knew hot to Masterbate. Also knew about Blowjobs and I am sure the girls did too.

yeah ive knew about that stuff since ive been 10! kay im making new thread so look out for it making it soon. watchin LOST now ,=)

Soraslight 02-28-2007 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mustangman58 (Post 7346)
people, over in america it is way diffrent. When i was in the 7th grade i knew people that already have had/did a blow job. I knew people who had sex and i knew people who masterbated. I know people u fingered at the age of 12 and stuff like that. Now shut the fuck up its diffrent then over there in the uk or where every u guys live. Btw to anyone that lives in america and didn't know this... GET WITH THINGS!

Good job playstation looking forward to read more

You get with things, the uk is just the same so don't go saying that the entire uk is like that, just their area. I had oral in year 7, though i did find that a bit young but anyway, you can't make assumptions like that.

Tessdog 02-28-2007 02:43 PM

Dont Judge a country by a sucker.....