getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Can you keep going after orgasm? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=56645)

Stellz 09-23-2010 02:09 PM

I always keep going. Masturbation/sex is boring to me if I don't get in more than one orgasm.

XiaoLang 09-24-2010 06:32 AM

I have to keep going, I orgasm every couple of minutes, so just keep going and get more lol. And when it gets so intense and I burst into tears, that seems to make the guys keep going lol.

Sexi_stacee 09-24-2010 07:29 AM

When I'm doing it on my own I can do it multiple times as long as I have a few mins for a break.

With my partner, It hurts if I carry on, Hes the type to hold on until i've cum which i love but that means i gotta wait 4 him to cum when am all sensitive :(

Sometimes when im really really really horny I can take it for as long as he wants to give, and when i cum am alright?! It's strange, think it just depends on the day and how aroused you are.

Krystal 09-24-2010 12:15 PM

Mmmmm I find it hard not to keep going. I just get hornier and want more and more, sometimes sensativity gets way to much but just find a different way to keep playing with myself :)

quietdom 09-24-2010 07:49 PM

I can keep going only if i stop moving(no pulling out nothing) for 15 seconds and clench the muscles to stop from cumming, as long as i orgasism without ejackulating i can keep going for a short time. The sensativity is amazing

Kal 09-24-2010 09:21 PM

I keep going, usually takes me about 10 seconds and then Im right back in the ring ;)

techniques? not really, if your going too early then your focusing on the wrong part of sex.

Markbassplayer 10-05-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexi_stacee (Post 333747)
When I'm doing it on my own I can do it multiple times as long as I have a few mins for a break.

With my partner, It hurts if I carry on, Hes the type to hold on until i've cum which i love but that means i gotta wait 4 him to cum when am all sensitive :(

Sometimes when im really really really horny I can take it for as long as he wants to give, and when i cum am alright?! It's strange, think it just depends on the day and how aroused you are.

Very interesting. I guess it would be different if you're alone versus if you're with someone else.

Mistress_Louisa 10-05-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XiaoLang (Post 333731)
I have to keep going, I orgasm every couple of minutes, so just keep going and get more lol

Hehe, me too. My bf sees it as a failure if I only cum once during sex! Gee, poor me :rolleyes:

Markbassplayer 10-11-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress_Louisa (Post 337675)
Hehe, me too. My bf sees it as a failure if I only cum once during sex! Gee, poor me :rolleyes:

You poor thing. Sounds like he knows how to take care of ya though :)

metzgermeister 10-11-2010 02:29 PM

Sometimes I try for a 2nd - but it's actually quite difficult for me to orgasm whilst masturbating - I only ever seem to do it when I'm with my girlfriend.
Something just makes me stop instantly when I'm about to reach. :confused:

Markbassplayer 10-11-2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metzgermeister (Post 340160)
Sometimes I try for a 2nd - but it's actually quite difficult for me to orgasm whilst masturbating - I only ever seem to do it when I'm with my girlfriend.
Something just makes me stop instantly when I'm about to reach. :confused:

I've known a few girls like that--some find it hard to let go and push themselves over the edge into orgasm without someone else there to help. Not uncommon!

boyslave89 10-12-2010 04:27 AM

Prefer to break but I can keep going and usually cum again if need be, especially if she's still cumming around me

Markbassplayer 10-30-2010 07:29 AM

Anyone else want to contribute?

saga 10-30-2010 09:38 AM

I lose interest after I cum, which is why I prefer to be teased.
When I am alone i can keep going. If the first one was short and intense I can have another.

Lurv 10-30-2010 12:15 PM

Keep Hard :)

I can but i sometimes need a break :P If i keep hard it's usually by keep going as fast as i can but if not then i go to pleasuring my girlfreind then by teasing her i get hard again :)