getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   (F30) Should I Stop Cumming POLL (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416428)

luzifell 07-22-2022 02:49 AM

well this would mean at least 120-200 minutes of nonstop vibrator action..
best case some bondage were you cannot tell the exact time of it, the not-knowing would make certainly things more intense..
oh and to avoid you passing out maybe ad some more stimulations.. vibs to work on your tits, ass? maybe a low level of udder milking device sucking on your nipples?
oh and knowing of your kinks this is something that should be setup outside in the sun in front of your farm ;)

rog4four 07-22-2022 02:59 AM

You should have to "pay" for each orgasm.. Looking at your pm dare list, how about 5 cattle prod zaps to your pussy after each orgasm.

You could also limit orgasms to one per day for a month, then one per week for a month, then one per month, then none the last month (December) With a new poll then to determine next years orgasm schedule!

You should have new rules/stipulations for further orgasms. Like having to be outdoors X distance from home (ie: using the ride bike pm dare), or only orgasm from using milking machine, or while driving tractor, fourwheeler, etc naked...

Leathergloves 07-22-2022 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmgalT (Post 4824012)
I know the feeling. And the unusually large need and desire to cum. Have you tried forced denial in the form of chastity?

Yes I have tried that :) sadly it did not work.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks.

Leathergloves 07-22-2022 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lani_122 (Post 4824033)
Overloading you with orgasms every day untill hypnosis starts working also sounds like a nice option.

I like this so much. Overload, then denial!

DoingMyBest 07-22-2022 03:38 AM

And there I was thinking you should INcrease the number and time ;)

FarmgalT 07-22-2022 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luzifell (Post 4824042)
well this would mean at least 120-200 minutes of nonstop vibrator action..
best case some bondage were you cannot tell the exact time of it, the not-knowing would make certainly things more intense..
oh and to avoid you passing out maybe ad some more stimulations.. vibs to work on your tits, ass? maybe a low level of udder milking device sucking on your nipples?
oh and knowing of your kinks this is something that should be setup outside in the sun in front of your farm ;)

OH MY This is um...scary!

FarmgalT 07-22-2022 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoingMyBest (Post 4824063)
And there I was thinking you should INcrease the number and time ;)

:D. That is interestingly opposite!

FarmgalT 07-22-2022 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rog4four (Post 4824047)
You should have to "pay" for each orgasm.. Looking at your pm dare list, how about 5 cattle prod zaps to your pussy after each orgasm.

You could also limit orgasms to one per day for a month, then one per week for a month, then one per month, then none the last month (December) With a new poll then to determine next years orgasm schedule!

You should have new rules/stipulations for further orgasms. Like having to be outdoors X distance from home (ie: using the ride bike pm dare), or only orgasm from using milking machine, or while driving tractor, fourwheeler, etc naked...

Yes additional Polls could be set up or a roulette wheel maybe?

Lyb 07-22-2022 06:40 AM

Im clearly in the minority here it seems but I think there is nothing wrong with you and you should keep cumming like a banshee...

I would have voted for more orgasms if that was an option.

I think you should be cumming all the time. You have a rare ability. I wouldn't want to see it restrained.

But if you're going to try and reduce I had good results with hypnosis on other women

SerBlack 07-22-2022 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmgalT (Post 4824182)
OH MY This is um...scary!

I'm all for this idea. It used to be a method used to quit things, too much of a good thing.

But I'm also with Lyb on this. Go wild and orgasm as much as you want in my opinion.

FarmgalT 07-22-2022 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyb (Post 4824188)
Im clearly in the minority here it seems but I think there is nothing wrong with you and you should keep cumming like a banshee...

I would have voted for more orgasms if that was an option.

I think you should be cumming all the time. You have a rare ability. I wouldn't want to see it restrained.

But if you're going to try and reduce I had good results with hypnosis on other women

Thank you for your response! If i were to cum even more i would have to cum more in the same amount of time more or less. any ideas ? I have a week to try things before the poll ends.

FarmgalT 07-22-2022 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerBlack (Post 4824221)
I'm all for this idea. It used to be a method used to quit things, too much of a good thing.

But I'm also with Lyb on this. Go wild and orgasm as much as you want in my opinion.

I really am of two minds I am scared to stop but spend so much time cumming that i coudl be doing other things. If i where to cum more any ideas on how in about the same time frame?

Lyb 07-22-2022 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmgalT (Post 4824230)
I really am of two minds I am scared to stop but spend so much time cumming that i coudl be doing other things. If i where to cum more any ideas on how in about the same time frame?

I dont get the I could be doing other things argument. It's a hobby like another. What else would you be doing that without cumming so much youd have the energy for?

I dont cum as much but I spent about the same amount of time watching tv shows everyday I dont think that's better.

It's okay not to be productive all the time. You want to cum go cum.

And if you want to cum more I suggest several shorter sessions so your clit doesnt get too raw before a break. Kinda like sport, you do more by doing several small series than by doing one big.

SerBlack 07-22-2022 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyb (Post 4824240)
I dont get the I could be doing other things argument. It's a hobby like another. What else would you be doing that without cumming so much youd have the energy for?

I was about to say the same thing. Hypothetically, if you didn't cum again. What would you do with the extra time?

Bnth_you 07-22-2022 09:49 AM

You definitely cum too much and the best way to quit anything is to stop altogether. I’m currently in denial so I understand. If you can’t stop on your own, try maybe what was suggested in an earlier post, hypnosis. You can also try pain as an incentive. If you masterbate, use toothpaste or icy hot. That will definitely deter you from wanting to touch yourself. Whenever you feel the need to touch your cunt, try sticking an ice cube inside. Good luck!