getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   10 shower masturbation truths (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=90933)

Vegetarian_Chris 11-05-2011 11:39 AM

1. How often do you shower? daily, usually even twice, as I excercise almost daily.
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 10min
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? After getting up and in the evening.

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? Usually not.
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?Actually, longer then usually. I don't know. Showers turn me off I guess. lol
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? Longer...
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? No

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? No, but that wouldn't be bad, we've got a curtain, you know?
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? No
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?

EvilBunny 11-07-2011 11:16 PM

1. How often do you shower?
Daily, or every other day

2. How long do you usually take to shower?
20 minutes

3. At what time of day do you shower usually?
In the morning

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often?
Yes. Once a week or every 2 weeks.

5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?
5 minutes, maybe

6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?
Longer

7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)?
Nope

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in?
Yes

9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked?
Yes

The bathroom door doesn't have a lock.

mikeboi93 11-08-2011 01:01 AM

1. How often do you shower? daily
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 15-30 min
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? night

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? yes, every time
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 15 min
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? longer
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? yes

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? yes
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? yes
other reason

KatieK 11-08-2011 03:29 AM

1. How often do you shower? Every day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? bout 15 minutes, more if i am stressed and relaxing
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Depends, early in the morning before school/work, or late at night before bed

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? I dont often masturbate in the shower
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 5-10 minutes
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? Im honestly not sure
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? Not really

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? Lol yes, but i wasnt masturbating
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Only once
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? Just and accident

Dareholic 11-15-2012 06:45 PM

1. How often do you shower? I may only wash myself when ordered to.
2. How long do you usually take to shower? Any where from 10 min. to 15 min.
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Whatever time it is when ordered to.

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? When Ordered to.
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? I can cum fast and I can force to make myself go longer by doing some meditation techniques I know. Even while in the shower.
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? It is same.
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? I am living with Master and Mistress. I only take as long as they want.

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? Locks are not allowed in the house.
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Again, no locks in the house.
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? Same as above.

rs2004 11-16-2012 04:03 AM

1. How often do you shower? 1-2 a day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 15-20 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? morning and night

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? yes, as often as I can
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 5 minutes (idk lol)
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? I guess the same idk lol
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? no not really

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? no thank God lol
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? yes
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? Yes so they could join me

camgib 11-16-2012 04:39 AM

1. How often do you shower? Usually once a day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 10-20 mins
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Usually morning
4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? Not normally
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 10 mins
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? Longer
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? Nope
8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? The bathroom door is always open when I shower, but I live alone-ish
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Yup
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? I hate the steam build up in the bathroom when I shower.

heretoserveyou 11-16-2012 10:21 PM

1. How often do you shower? every morning
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 10-15 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? morning

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? yes, almost every time
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 3-5 minutes
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? about the same, depends
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? not really, they don't voice it

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? yes, i thought i was caught but they didnt say anything
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? no
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? i have left it unlocked so other people could use the bathroom if they needed. but then i was aware and jerked off really quietly and quickly

subgirlx 11-19-2012 10:01 AM

Every day, or every other.
20-40 minutes depending on what I'm doing. :P But I can take a 5 minute shower if I have to.
Evening or early afternoon. I don't like morning showers 'cause I don't like going out with wet hair (or night showers to sleep with wet hair.. makes for some crazy hair in the morning)

Yes, but not all the time. Maybe once a week or less.
Haha, no idea, never timed.
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?
Probably about the same or longer.
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)?
Never, they all take just as long, or longer, showers.

Nope.
Yep.
Sometimes I just don't feel like locking it. People knock anyway. :P

hornysleeper 11-19-2012 03:40 PM

1. How often do you shower? Every day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 10 mins
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Morning
4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? Yes, twice a month
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 5 mins
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? shorter
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? No, im very quick :)
8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? No
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? We don't have a lock!
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? N/A

rocker23hell 12-14-2012 03:39 PM

1. How often do you shower? twice a day when it's summer and once a day when it's winter
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 10 to 15 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? after waking up and before going to bed

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? very rarely... I don't like to masturbate in the shower
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? I try to be as quick as I can
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? shorter
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? nope

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? I don't lock the door if there are only my parents at home, and yes, someone come in, but I was never caught masturbating
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? I don't lock the door unless there is someone but my parents at home
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? alright, just read the 8 and 9

AzerFox 12-14-2012 06:48 PM

About 5 days a week.

10-15 minutes.

Right before bed.

Sometimes, not very often.

10 minutes.

Shorter.

Nope. My boyfriend knows that I do it sometimes.

Of course.

Yes :3

Yup.

hornycu7boy 12-15-2012 12:04 AM

Every other day or so.

About 30 mins on average, I think.

Um in the afternoon.

I used to but now I do that very very rarely.

About 5 minutes probably.

It's much shorter, since I usually tease myself and hold back when I masturbate out of the shower.

They have before. But now I try to be quick.

We don't really lock the door. Frankly, I think the door doesn't lock at all. xD

I do get a thrill taking my clothes off before stepping in the shower, since if the shower is on, they'll hear it and not come in, but before I turn it on and I'm naked someone might open the door. :D

N/A

Smokey69 12-15-2012 01:29 PM

1. How often do you shower? once or twice a day, depends
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 10mins-hr
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Once i wake up//before i go to sleep

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often?Sometimes
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?!0mins-1hr
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?Longer
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)?No

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in?No
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked?Yea
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?Few times i forgot to lock it, few times on purpose ;P

controlfreak 12-22-2012 02:51 PM

1. How often do you shower? At least once a day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? About 20 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? In the morning

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often?Yes when I have time so maybe once a week
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? It adds an extra 10-15 to the shower
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? About the same
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? Nope

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in?Never lock the door
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Never lock the door
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? Doesn't matter if I get caught my sister's and girlfriend are the only ones I live with and I know they both do it too