getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   The Asylum for Naughty girls (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=186630)

Lady-K 07-21-2014 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by master.josh.a (Post 1429251)
Im happy to be a doctor and help some of these naughty girls

Wouldn't mind having you on the team, but personally prefer people in the rp to have an avatar (makes it easier for me to recognise everyone). Would you mind adding one?

master.josh.a 07-21-2014 11:16 AM

i'll add one now, ever got round to adding one when i joined

babybitch 07-21-2014 11:20 AM

Great! Sign me up then :)

daringindividual42 07-21-2014 11:32 AM

I'll be a doctor. :D We need to cure these girls.

ashleyslut 07-21-2014 11:39 AM

I need to be cured.

Jah Brother 07-21-2014 11:39 AM

Seems the doctor spots are full, if you ever need another I would be willing, this sounds like a great thing, could make up for a nice kik-group chat or something

Lady-K 07-21-2014 11:47 AM

Thanks guys! Doctor spots are full and we've got 3 girls so we're ready to start! Of course girls can keep signing up untill we have filled every single room in our asylum!

babybitch 07-21-2014 12:01 PM

does mean the rules are effective now?

slav3456 07-21-2014 12:08 PM

Please may I join as a naughty girl

Lady-K 07-21-2014 12:11 PM

Yes they are :) I will add you Slav3456 :)
I would like to ask you to add an avatar. That way it's easier to recognise everyone in the asylum :)

slav3456 07-21-2014 12:13 PM

Yes thx I will now

slav3456 07-21-2014 12:19 PM

Done !! Are any doctors online?

Lady-K 07-21-2014 12:32 PM

The asylum

Allright girls, here is the first task.

Copy and fill in this form:

HTML Code:

[URL="http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=186630"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]The Asylum[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Country:[/B]
[B]Reason for being admitted to the asylum:[/B] (last naughty thing you have done)

[B]Patient masturbates[/B] ... [B]times a week and is able/unable to have orgasms.
Patient enjoys[/B] ...(likes).. [B]but does not enjoy[/B] ...(dislikes)..[B]. For punishments[/B] ...(soft limits).. [B]can be used.
The patient has been showing extremely bad behaviour during activities such as [/B]...(hard limits).. [B]and thus, these activities should not be performed by the patient.
The patient is known to[/B] ...(3 naughtiest dares you have done).. [B]and has admitted having fantasies about[/B] ...(3 naughtiest fantasies)..
[B]The patient has some bad habits that should be taken care of during her time in the asylum. These are[/B] ...(3 bad habits)..
[B]In the patient's box of personal belongings are[/B] ...(All of your toys)..[B], these may be used during treatment.[/B]

Post it here.

You will get 5 points for filling in this form to get you started. Most tasks and dares will not earn you this much!

slav3456 07-21-2014 12:43 PM

1st task done doc

Username:slav Age:18 Country:u.k Reason for being admitted to the asylum:did a private show.Patient masturbates 7 times a week and is able to have orgasms. Patient enjoys everything.
For punishments spankings can be used. The patient has been showing extremely bad behaviour during activities such as masturbating to much. and thus, these activities should not be performed by the patient. The patient is known to mastubate and has admitted having fantasies about 1D The patient has some bad habits that should be taken care of during her time in the asylum. These are analing In the patient's box of personal belongings are dildo these may be used during treatment.

LightSwitch 07-21-2014 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slav3456 (Post 1429391)
Username:slav Age:18 Country:u.k Reason for being admitted to the asylum:did a private show.Patient masturbates 7 times a week and is able to have orgasms. Patient enjoys everything.
For punishments spankings can be used. The patient has been showing extremely bad behaviour during activities such as masturbating to much. and thus, these activities should not be performed by the patient. The patient is known to mastubate and has admitted having fantasies about 1D The patient has some bad habits that should be taken care of during her time in the asylum. These are analing In the patient's box of personal belongings are dildo these may be used during treatment.

Well my darling, I'm sure we can take good care of you here.