getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do you enjoy oral sex? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345005)

analaussie18 07-08-2018 05:16 AM

I love to give and receive. I love getting sucked off I can’t lie, but I love nothing better when I’m really turned on than burying my face and my tongue in my girlfriends smooth pussy and ass. It’s such a turn and her absolute favourite. Don’t do it super often so it’s still special for us both

Kate92 07-09-2018 12:44 PM

Do you enjoy oral sex? Yes.

If so, giving/receiving or both? Both, but giving slightly edges out receiving.

Do you prefer doing with guy/girl? With a guy.

mj2k 07-09-2018 01:25 PM

bj

Do you enjoy oral sex?
Yes, very much.

If so, giving/receiving or both?
Both

Do you prefer doing with guy/girl?
Guys only

LucyB 07-09-2018 02:29 PM

I've never had it done to me or done it to someone else but watching it online I've learned a lot of techniques that I'd like to one day try.

tcitycity 04-30-2019 12:22 AM

still do .

I love doing almost anything sexual.

often though i wake up getting oralsex from whoever Im sleeping with...and it varies between wife and others.. and on rare occasions with male friends who are open to oral...

spaz mcgee 04-30-2019 01:21 AM

Do you enjoy oral sex? yes i love oral sex, sometimes i love getting oral more than a fuck.

If so, giving/receiving or both? receiving.

Do you prefer doing with guy/girl? girl.

MastersVoice 04-30-2019 01:41 AM

Do you enjoy oral sex?
Yes I absolutely adore oral sex. I enjoy it more than penetrative sex. It just feels more intimate to me and a little naughtier too.

Oh gosh I love both. The feeling of a girls warm lips and tongue around my head and shaft, looking down at them as they look up at me is just amazing. Being able to pleasure a girl with my lips and tongue is also delicious. I love the taste and enjoy exploring the folds of the female anatomy even if it's someone I know really well.

It's not so much a preference, more of a insistence, I only do it with girls.

IceMaiden 04-30-2019 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3343790)

I don't really enjoy receiving oral sex, it's never been something that appeals to me and I haven't had my mind changed yet. AM thinks he can change my mind on this when we next meet so we will see. But I do love giving it! Even better if it's rough and/or deepthroat.

Males. I have given it to a female before but it didn't do anything for me and part of the appeal to me is how it makes me feel submissive, which I can not feel towards a female.

twin69 04-30-2019 10:24 AM

love to recive it :p
but also really dont mind to give, specially to girls...

Komodo Jones 04-30-2019 06:09 PM

I love oral sex. I've actually had more experiences with oral sex than actual sex. Being more of a submissive nature, I definitely prefer giving to receiving. That's not to say I don't enjoy receiving just most of my experiences I have given and got no reciprocation I didn't have a problem with it. As far as gender goes (in the matter of giving) it doesn't really matter that much to me. I mean I'll always be more attracted to females, boobs are one of my weaknesses lol. But at the same time I won't lie and say i do enjoy being a cocksucker when the opportunity arises. And while this wasn't asked, I am a swallower.

WK_EJ 04-30-2019 09:11 PM

Do you enjoy oral sex? Yes

If so, giving/receiving or both?Both, but giving more so

Do you prefer doing with guy/girl?Only ever been with a girl

Sina 05-01-2019 02:19 AM

Do you enjoy oral sex?
Yes

I love to just lay there and receive it. But I also like the submission act of giving it

Done both in the past. It feels more rewarding/degrading when a guy cums in my mouth so I go for males.

appughar 05-02-2019 02:18 AM

Love it with both genders

stats2001 01-26-2020 01:53 AM

I do enjoy receiving from a female... But the all time pleasure is going down on her.... That feeling of watching her reaction to what I am doing, and hopefully doing well, can bring on some pretty serious orgasms!!!!

LockMeSub 01-26-2020 07:02 AM

Do you enjoy oral sex? Yes I do to completion

If so, giving/receiving or both? I enjoy giving oral sex but not receiving it

Do you prefer doing with guy/girl? I like both Men and Women