getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Q-Tip Pain (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1349)

Glutgod 03-26-2007 06:57 PM

Ouch thats going to hurt.

Davros 09-21-2007 02:46 PM

I've done this once and ouch, it fucking hurts!

grab_my_underware 09-22-2007 11:13 AM

i can tell you exactly how it feels,
i was tied up by some bullies once and they put salt on the end of the q-tip, and then put it in my dick, it hurt soo bad, that i was kicking as hard as i could to stop them.
it burned for 5 days, and it hurt so much when they slowly pulled it out,
ooooowwwwwwch

Wedgie 11-25-2007 09:14 AM

Another way is to tie a slave hands and feet far apart. When you have them ready blindfold them. Cover the q-tip in Icy Hot and shove it in their dick fast and with no simpathy. Leave them tied up untill they act like thier in no pain.
Twist= KIck them over and overin the balls wonce it's in:D

TrekBoy008 11-25-2007 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wedgie (Post 34552)
Another way is to tie a slave hands and feet far apart. When you have them ready blindfold them. Cover the q-tip in Icy Hot and shove it in their dick fast and with no simpathy. Leave them tied up untill they act like thier in no pain.

You're very cruel and sadistic...I like it. Just be careful you don't cause permanent/serious damage to the person.

Wedgie 11-25-2007 01:03 PM

Yes, but for the person who is torchering it's realy entertaning.:)

Davros 12-19-2007 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wedgie (Post 34552)

I don't think you understand slave/master relationships. I'd say that is just cruel and actually quite pointless. It would be a very harsh punishment, but that's just unneccesary (agh, spelling) torture! I'd never be your slave if you wanted one!

Not being aggressive, just pointing out how fucking painful that'd be lolz.

I've had a "Q-Tip" (better known in the UK as earbuds or cotton buds) in my dick and it fucking hurts!

crazy6h 12-20-2007 07:33 PM

does this work on girls to

vampyrepain 12-20-2007 08:16 PM

Yes Crazy6h, this punishment works well on girls too, although you have to be more careful with cleanliness and sterility because girls have a shorter urethra so it is easier for bacteria to travel up it and cause a bladder infection. Therefore, it is important that you use something sterile to insert, that you clean yourself well before you start the insertion, and make sure you urinate right after you finish. Also, most of the girls I know who have tried this have thought it was more painful than I thought it was (or most other guys I know thought it was although this is just a generalization.) You may want to start with something smaller, or use some lube the first time if you can't handle a dry q-tip the first time.

The main reason that this dare is painful is because the fibers of the q-tip scratch your mucus membranes. Urine is very basic which makes it irritate the scratches as well as kill bacteria as it passes over your scratched urethra. Using irritants such as tabasco or alcohol on the q-tip just further the irritation, but they also lubricate so there isn't as much scratching. For a really aweful punishment that won't be soon forgoten, dedicate a little time and first insert a dry q-tip to cause the scratches, the insert an alcohol or lemon juice soaked q-tip to cause inflammation, swelling, and irritation, then end with the tabasco soaked q-tip that will allow more of the burning sensation to penitrate into the scratched, inflammed, and sensatized tissues.

If you have any more questions, let me know...Or if you can't work up the nerve to do this to yourself, perhaps I could help ;).

Davros 12-21-2007 04:21 AM

I say just go for it. Don't be put off by what others say, just try it. Yes, it's painful, but it wears off after half an hour to an hour.

:)

Naughtybaby 12-26-2007 10:04 PM

i did it and was also punished and had to insert a pen and twist.....man i dont even know what i did o and i had to(at the same time)insert a large handled hair brush into my pussy and let me tell u it was not fun !!!!

jaxman 01-06-2008 02:32 PM

FYI - Less Pain More Mind F

Using a Q-tip lubricated with... well lube isn't so painful but still kind of freaky, more of a mind game. Once it's in hmmm, i guess i'd have to say it feels different - not good or bad just different.

terralee 01-15-2008 05:15 PM

Ouch

Hello. I told my "Daddy" about this punishment today and he used it a few minutes later. OUCH. And I am still burning when I pee.

5lave4u 02-10-2008 05:37 PM

i was made to do something simler to this i was made to cover a ball point pen in toothpaste and have it inserted down my pee hole.
it hurt going to the toilet for a few days it hurt that much i was scared of peeing

e1n1d1e1r 02-10-2008 11:19 PM

ouch man thats a harsh punishment but I have to say its a good one. That would get me in line real quick!