getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] person above sock dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95754)

MeanGreenUSARMY 01-19-2012 11:59 AM

wear girly socks all week

Lolzorz 01-21-2012 06:38 PM

wear the same pair of socks for a week, and at the end of each day sniff them
for 10 minutes.

MeanGreenUSARMY 01-22-2012 05:00 PM

pour vinager in sock wear same pear for 3 weeks the put muster in em and wear em 1 more day

MeanGreenUSARMY 01-22-2012 05:19 PM

LIMITS!!!! learn to read skipping you

jakpluto96 01-22-2012 05:25 PM

Wear the same socks for a week and cum in them once each day

MeanGreenUSARMY 01-22-2012 05:26 PM

keep socks in pants front all week

Socksnake 01-24-2012 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeanGreenUSARMY (Post 610179)
wear girly socks all week

I failed. The only Girly--like socks i have are red sneakersocks, but I didn't manage to Wear them the whole week. Please give me a punishment. :(

wedgieboy22 01-25-2012 03:09 PM

ARMY: Cum in each of your socks and wear them for a day.

I already have a pair I've been wearing for 3 days, I'd like to use those :)

Sexdemon 01-29-2012 02:10 AM

take the now dirty socks off. put the left one in your mouth and gag it shut with a ball gag or similar, or tape. now tape the next sock over your nose but so that you can breath easy through it.

now sleep like that and you must wait until 8am to remove and wear again, the next night switch the socks around so the right is in your mouth.

now you must continue to wear these socks until your next dare involving socks

intights 01-29-2012 04:36 PM

find an excuse to borrow your friends socks and wear them. or if you have a roommate, take a pair of his. you aren't allowed to wear your own socks for a week.

jakpluto96 01-29-2012 05:07 PM

Buy pairs on knee high colorful socks and wear them for. A. Week

Sexdemon 01-30-2012 06:17 PM

go for a 5 min walk outside in your socks, now you must gag yourself with them until you have cummed twice.

mariell 02-16-2012 02:51 PM

Dear Sexdemon,

Pull on thick woolen socks on your hands, or if you don't have any just use 4 pairs of normal socks. Since you mention you like bondage, I assume you have handcuffs. Use these to cuff your arms behind your back. Stay 2 hours tied up (at least...)

BUT: First, try out if you can turn the key with socks on your hands before doing this dare.

--------------------------

Whoever answers next:
Please give me an extreme dare, which I can do immediatly. (i.e. I don't want to wear socks for weeks before I can start...) Some sort of sock gag would be a nice additional feature, but I'd like a greater challenge than that.

Materials: ropes, duct tape, many knee socks, wool socks, and everything you can find in a standard household.
Dislikes: scat, public

Sexdemon 02-17-2012 02:27 AM

^ good one, planned for 3 hours, couldn't get out for 7.

lets see, gag yourself with one of your socks but i think it needs to be wet so that you don't dry your mouth. flip a coin, head:s wet it with water, tales: wet it with piss. use the now heavy sock to smack your face 5 times each side before gagging yourself with it.
now its in there, use duct tape to completely cover your mouth so you cant push the sock out. use the ropes to tie your legs open and put the other sock over your cock, you may not come loose or spit the sock out until you have came 2 times into the sock. you have to now wear those socks for the remainder of the day (or overnight if you do this after 4pm).

mariell 02-17-2012 02:28 PM

(@Sexdemon: since I'm female (i just put it in my sig), allow me to change the dare: I'll insert the sock into a certain cavity instead of pulling it over my not existing cock. Nevertheless it's a good dare, btw. my coinflip result: tails)

Attention everybody:
This is just an out-of-order post. Create a dare for Sexdemon, not for me.