getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Which of these free vacations would you choose? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=402660)

Scrap 05-03-2021 08:15 AM

I would choose either A or B. I'm not one for big cities, having "grown out" of that phase. I'd prefer to wander naked in the sun. That, and I'm a slut anyway, so would not mind being used as a cum dumpster.

SexyKatie 05-05-2021 07:54 AM

Vacation B
You get to spend two weeks on that same tropical island resort, everything included. Only this time everybody else there is allowed to fuck you in the ass or pussy. The sex will be private, you may choose which hole and you may require them to use a condom, but you can't say no to anyone.

cumcannon 05-05-2021 12:49 PM

Vacation A-
I would 100% go on this vacation. 2 weeks at a resort where your ALLOWED to be naked! Id pay to do this. As long as I knew that no body there would recognise me then why not.

Vacation B-
I would not go on this vacation. Not being able to say no to people wanting to fuck me all the time would not be fun. Maybe if I had to be fucked once a day id consider it but it would be much more than once.

Vacation C-
I would consider this vacation. I don't usually Have breakfast so that's only two blowjobs, and I've always been curious as to what sucking a dick is like. Maybe this can be my excuse!

Vacation D-
I would DEFINETLEY go on this holiday. Being on holiday I wouldn't spend much time in the room anyway, and sharing it with people having sex would be fine by me as long as I get to watch!

Matt: 05-05-2021 01:25 PM

Would have to be option A for me! The other's do not appeal lol

sissybill 05-05-2021 10:03 PM

vacation B
omg yes thats my dream vacation
guys fucking me for 2 weeks straight yessssssssssssssssss

kandou 05-06-2021 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt: (Post 4367287)
Would have to be option A for me! The other's do not appeal lol

Likewise. Definitely Option A.

HarryPotter 05-07-2021 02:36 AM

Definitely option A for me

darkness991 05-09-2021 01:39 AM

A would be fine with me id just have to watch out for the sun a bit
B i think i would enjoy this more tho im not really gay but i love anal and sucking someone of can be fun too and if females want to fuck my id love that too ofcourse

jock19 05-09-2021 01:49 AM

Vacation A would be the easiest, but B and C fulfill fantasies of mine...so I'd gladly take any of them but D. I need my sleep.

PartySlut 05-11-2021 05:35 AM

I would definitely choose vacation B it sounds like the most fun

andrew_b 05-11-2021 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaro (Post 4361796)
Vacation A
You get to spend two weeks on a tropical island resort everything included. The only requirement is that you must stay naked. Upon arrival you have to hand in all your clothes and you will only get them back an hour before you leave for the airport. It's a clothing optional resort so others may be naked as well.

Definitely this one. I'd probably be still game if only one nude as well assuming the guests were fine with it

rhode64 09-30-2021 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaro (Post 4361796)
If you were offered one of these vacations entirely free of charge, would you go on one and if so, which one? And why did you make that choice?

Vacation A
You get to spend two weeks on a tropical island resort everything included. The only requirement is that you must stay naked. Upon arrival you have to hand in all your clothes and you will only get them back an hour before you leave for the airport. It's a clothing optional resort so others may be naked as well.

Vacation B
You get to spend two weeks on that same tropical island resort, everything included. Only this time everybody else there is allowed to fuck you in the ass or pussy. The sex will be private, you may choose which hole and you may require them to use a condom, but you can't say no to anyone.

Vacation C
You get to stay two weeks in a fancy hotel in a city of your choosing. Again all expenses paid for (except personal shopping). The stipulation this time is that you must give somebody who works at the hotel a blowjob for each meal (lunch, breakfast and dinner) that you have. You are free to skip meals for less blowjobs.

Vacation D
Last scenario is also in a fancy hotel all expenses paid for. In this scenario you don't have to do anything yourself. Only in this scenario you will have to share your room with a trio, two guys and one girl, who will be be having lots of sex every day in the bed next to you.

For me its got to be A . I would love an all expenses paid holiday to a nudist resort .

Emalice9 09-30-2021 09:26 PM

Vacation D, I keep all the control of myself

bagarly 10-01-2021 07:01 AM

Tempted to say A, but having no clothes for 2 full weeks sounds like a bad time when it's cold, not to mention the sunburns. So i'm probably leaning towards D - keep full control of myself.

poetrylover828 10-02-2021 04:48 AM

I would go with vacation C. I get to choose where to go and everything but shopping is covered. And it gives me the most control over what is happening. I just wouldn't be comfortable nude or having sex with anyone who asked. And I don't want to share a room with people having sex.