getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   ♥ Strip Poker with a Twist ♥ (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=55781)

bee9 10-16-2010 03:28 PM

Keep up the great story :)

archie21 10-17-2010 12:44 AM

Keep going Rachel... only one thing I don't think the bus driver would let a girl in a towel having been told she had just been raped and was coming back form the police station without wondering why the police hadn't taken her home. I know pickypicky....

Stormwalker22 10-17-2010 02:23 AM

Great Job Rach just one lil thing you accidently said Laura had her panties still stuffed inside her instead of Sarah other then that great job cant wait till you post another chapter =)

12356416514a 10-17-2010 10:48 AM

♥Love Your Story♥
:clap: keep going that way :clap:
can't wait for the next part

iceman713 10-17-2010 11:49 AM

LOVE IT! Can't wait for the next installment

Rachie 10-17-2010 02:42 PM

Part 41 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you for all readers and i would also like to welcome the new members to getdare and readers of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

I would also like to thank Stormwalker22 for error comments of names, These have been changed in the previous chaper. Thank You for your eagle eye.

Part 41 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Meanwhile earlier that day, Dani and David were making their way to Dani’s house. Dani was in total charge of David and was making her plans which she would have to adjust to David’s dislikes and limits (for info see chapter 26 on page 8). They approached Dani’s house which was a rather large modern property. Dani fumbled around in her handbag looking for the keys, finding them she unlocked the door. Dani was surprised to find her mum not at home at the present moment. There was a note on the kitchen worktop

This is what it said

Attachment 1305

Great though Dani, she had nearly a whole day to do whatever she liked with David. What fun was she going to have she wondered. First she ordered David to pour her a glass of milk and take it up stairs to her room. Dani walked upstairs to plan some of her sexy ideas.

He poured 2 glasses of milk, one for his mistress as she had ordered. Now David despite being one of Dani’s best friends had never been upstairs in Dani’s house.

David then carried the 2 glasses of milk upstairs not knowing where he was going. He heard Dani’s voice at the end of a long corridor and followed it, leading to a rather large typical teenage girl’s room, the room must have been around 14 foot by 11 foot across with bright pink wall paper a pink double bed a computer table with a modern laptop, printer and loads of accessories. There were also loads of cuddly teddies scattering the room and a chest on the floor that looked like you needed a key. I wonder what’s in there David thought to himself.

Dani was sat on a computer chair waiting for her slave to appear. “WHAT’S THAT IN YOUR HAND” she bellowed. “It’s the milk you demanded” replied David, not understanding what he had done wrong. “And the other” butted in Dani. “It was for me” said David quietly, for the first time realising that he had done wrong and had not be told to get one for himself.

“Stand facing the wall in the corner over there” demanded Dani pointing to the only available corner in the room. David for the first time in years felt like he was back in primary school. He did as commanded and was worried about what was to come. Dani started typing on her computer. All of what she was looking for was a total mystery to David. She was on the internet looking for ……

TO BE CONTINUED …………..

What was she looking for?
What would happen on the bus?
Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST to find out?

All comments are much appreciated no matter how small or insignificant they may seem.

Sharp Nacelle 10-17-2010 03:20 PM

I do love the cliffhangers.

teddy 532 10-17-2010 07:15 PM

the cliffhangers are awsome.

Kisune Karnon 10-17-2010 08:23 PM

Well as promised I have read the story. Though in the PM I had stated some of the story and continue to read if I enjoyed it. I must say, though some grammar, spelling and other various writing errors that can be seen, it has been a good read. I have read all parts, taking me no time to read through it all. I think at one point in time I started to read it, but never continued for unknown reasons. Regardless, I will be waiting the advancement of the story and can't wait for the next part. Please continue.

timetoshine 10-17-2010 09:17 PM

I look forward to the next part.

Mistress_Louisa 10-18-2010 02:11 AM

Nice work, Rachel :)

oceanstar 10-18-2010 03:34 AM

please continue!!

I love the story its amazing. Write more please!!!

TheHotBoyWonder 10-18-2010 04:41 AM

Dani in Control

You must have so many ideas on what you going to do with these two looking forward to more cliffhangers and thanks fopr keeping in touch its nice to know not only your a great auther but also a great person

12356416514a 10-18-2010 04:53 AM

a trophy for the best storie on getDare.com :D

archie21 10-18-2010 10:30 AM

mmmmmmmmmm more more more