getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] Immoral Teaching (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=94110)

fullofsecrets 06-01-2012 05:20 PM

I'm thinking about a sequel, but it all depends. And I don't update stories or add new parts without comments anymore. I write for others and If they like it Id like for them to tell me.

AFoolInTheRain 06-02-2012 12:06 AM

I just finished reading this in one sitting and I must say, excellent. This isn't even the kind of story I usually like, but you wrote it so masterfully that it was very enjoyable. I highly support the notion of a sequel!

frogman91234 06-02-2012 05:43 PM

Hell yeah sequal!!

daredevil2 06-02-2012 07:24 PM

please keep posting

Paul18 06-02-2012 08:21 PM

I definitely want a sequel to this. One of the best stories I've read, and trust me, I've read a lot.

cherrygirl 06-10-2012 08:23 PM

No

I very upset with you right about now. I don't want a sequel, I would like you to finish this story! I just want it to be over! I want Henry to be dead and I want jack and heather to find a little house and live there happily. And I want him to get a job that he likes that he won't be angry about. And I don't want them to ever even think about bdsm again because she is fragile and with his anger problems it would just be too risky for them to try to live the bdsm lifestyle. :( I just want everything to be ok and you will never give that to me :(

PerfectlyImperfect 06-13-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherrygirl (Post 706385)
I very upset with you right about now. I don't want a sequel, I would like you to finish this story! I just want it to be over! I want Henry to be dead and I want jack and heather to find a little house and live there happily. And I want him to get a job that he likes that he won't be angry about. And I don't want them to ever even think about bdsm again because she is fragile and with his anger problems it would just be too risky for them to try to live the bdsm lifestyle. :( I just want everything to be ok and you will never give that to me :(

I have to say. roll on floor laughing, don't you know how real life works? nothing happens according to plan.

As with the story I don't care what you do really just that you find a place to finish this if you create another, lol. Much Love.

IceMaiden 06-14-2012 01:46 PM

I have just read this in one sitting, and I have to say, beautifully done! I absolutely loved it!

fullofsecrets 06-16-2012 07:51 AM

Yes, yes. Ive been thinking about it and decided I will be doing a sequel after I finish "A Hidden Voice". That story isn't going to be as long as this.

I'm sorry Cherry, but then again I'm just not one for a simple, undramatic ending. Thats just me.

And by the way... who said it was Henry?

cherrygirl 06-21-2012 08:40 PM

:(

All I have to say is :(

fullofsecrets 06-22-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherrygirl (Post 715068)
All I have to say is :(

Awe hugs n kisses itll be okay.