getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Wedgie Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11064)

calborun 08-05-2008 06:56 PM

hovie907

give yourself a wedgie in the shower and must not unpick until underwear completly dries

limit: no public, family, permanent.
all else is a go, especially messy

paul19 08-07-2008 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calborun (Post 81357)
give yourself a wedgie in the shower and must not unpick until underwear completly dries

limit: no public, family, permanent.
all else is a go, especially messy

Put on the smallest pair of underwhere you have. You have too put mustard, mayonnaise, and ketchup in it then wedgie your self. You have to leave the wedgie on for 30 minutes and then clean your underwear with your tounge. If you don't want to lick it clean then you must keep them on for 24 hours.

Limits: no public, involving others. Nothing permament and nothing messing.
Likes: Private humiliation ( an example only watch girly tv show, read a girly book ect.), Long Lasting, light bondage, Crossdressing.

Have: panties,stockings , bra, thong, nail polish, small length of rope and Tampons. Plus other common house hold items.

Musty 21 08-08-2008 08:44 PM

For you, wear a hot pink thong and give urself a bra connecting wedgie. Touch your toes 10 times. Now stay like this for 30 minutes.

Nothing public, no poo or pee.

garrasdevil 08-09-2008 11:42 PM

simple bra connection wedgie with glue

just_dare_me 08-10-2008 02:46 PM

5 min hanging with peanut butter in pants leave in for 1 hour

calborun 08-10-2008 03:22 PM

i dare you to give yourself a permanent with glue until it dries.

I take all, no public or family though has to be private

garrasdevil 08-10-2008 10:54 PM

bra connection wedgie for a month when ever your alone

paul19 08-11-2008 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garrasdevil (Post 82195)
bra connection wedgie for a month when ever your alone

You have to put on the small underwear the you have or can fit into to. Then give your self a wedgie. After 5 minutes give your self a frontal wedgie. Do this for 30 minutes.

Limits: no public, involving others. Nothing permament and nothing messy.
Likes: Private humiliation ( an example only watch girly tv show, read a girly book ect.), Long Lasting, light bondage, Crossdressing.

Have: panties,stockings , bra, thong, nail polish, small length of rope and Tampons. Plus other common house hold items.

≈ Wedgies ≈ 08-12-2008 04:06 PM

You have to get in a small leotard and
hang with it on.
No messy or public please. No family too.:eek:

paul19 08-12-2008 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ≈ Wedgies ≈ (Post 82408)
You have to get in a small leotard and
hang with it on.
No messy or public please. No family too.:eek:

I don't have a leotard, nor can I get one....... What I have is below.

≈ Wedgies ≈ 08-12-2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul19 (Post 82414)
I don't have a leotard, nor can I get one....... What I have is below.

Ok, get in your thong and do a Tarzan.
No messy!!!
Thank you.
Anyone?

≈ Wedgies ≈ 08-12-2008 06:29 PM

BUMP!!!
Come on...

yohan 08-13-2008 04:40 AM

wtf?
thats not even sneaky!
you could have dared yourself, that could be cool.
anyhow, i dare you to fill a (ordinary) baloon with water, but only fill it so it is the size of a full water baloon.
then put it in the front of your current underwear, give yourself a shoulder wedgie, and "bump" your crotch on a wall/chair/animal/whatever, until the baloon bursts.

you may not remove any clothing, and may not change for 5 mins, you may hide though

≈ Wedgies ≈ 08-13-2008 02:59 PM

Wear a thong and give yourself a squeaky clean 50 times.

paul19 08-13-2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ≈ Wedgies ≈ (Post 82562)
Wear a thong and give yourself a squeaky clean 50 times.

Wear the smallest leotard for a week under your clothes. You may take them off to do other dares. If you want to go swimming or something, either wear it or don't go... You have to wear it for a week.

Limits: no public, involving others. Nothing permament or messy.
Likes: Private humiliation ( an example only watch girly tv shows, read a girly book ect.), Long Lasting, light bondage, Crossdressing.