getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Any girls wanna self bondage dares? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=109220)

analmaster1 10-27-2020 03:56 PM

Really want a bondage dare

Hey there, Id really like a self bondage dare. Heres a bit about my situation, please be as creative and harsh with me!

Im living in a house with my family.
I'm really into restricted movement, deepthroating, spanking and anal stretching. My limits include anything permanent, with family involved or anything too public.
Ive got a bit of thin rope (not too much), tape, lingerie, nipple clamps, ball gag and a range of anal dildos (4inch, 5 inch and a fun 7 inch one).
Ill try report back to your pm with a description of how i did it, but no photos or videos.
I cant wait to see what you give me :scratchchin:

BadTori 10-27-2020 04:22 PM

Could I maybe have one?

MARIOMASTER 10-28-2020 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by analmaster1 (Post 4174866)
Hey there, Id really like a self bondage dare. Heres a bit about my situation, please be as creative and harsh with me!

Im living in a house with my family.
I'm really into restricted movement, deepthroating, spanking and anal stretching. My limits include anything permanent, with family involved or anything too public.
Ive got a bit of thin rope (not too much), tape, lingerie, nipple clamps, ball gag and a range of anal dildos (4inch, 5 inch and a fun 7 inch one).
Ill try report back to your pm with a description of how i did it, but no photos or videos.
I cant wait to see what you give me :scratchchin:

sorry i do this just for females (my preferences)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadTori (Post 4174899)
Could I maybe have one?

you, will take some time due to my work life, i got your pm will think over it.

Shmagmar24 10-28-2020 01:58 AM

I would like one you can reply here or my kik is Meggie1986

MARIOMASTER 10-28-2020 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shmagmar24 (Post 4175279)
I would like one you can reply here or my kik is Meggie1986

remember to always answer these qustions:

1) With who do you live? (alone/family/bf/gf/...)
2) Which type of house is yours? (with garden/flat/....)
3) How much time have you got to give to my dare?
4) Which toys/rope/handcuff have you got (write them all)
5) Can you provide some proof you did it?
6) Your likes/dislike/limits if they are not in your signature
7) Maybe i'll ask something else in order to make it real perfect

Barbie4804 12-02-2020 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARIOMASTER (Post 702631)
well i'm a bit expert in self bondage and I have many many ideas for every situation to make a girl enjoy her self bondage

so if any girls here wanna have some ideas just post here and i'll send you a pm asking something necessary to give u the best selfbondage dare!

;) bye ;)

Please tell me something !!

DADDY'SlittleGIRL 12-02-2020 06:53 AM

Quote:

well i'm a bit expert in self bondage and I have many many ideas for every situation to make a girl enjoy her self bondage

so if any girls here wanna have some ideas just post here and i'll send you a pm asking something necessary to give u the best selfbondage dare!

;) bye ;)

can you give me some ideas

Rosetheenby 12-12-2020 04:53 AM

Quote:

;) bye ;)

PM me pleassseee

Sluttysoni 12-12-2020 11:52 AM

Love it idea about selfbondage i am up for it pm me if you required any details other then my signature i will love to do couple of dares....