getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Wedgie Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11064)

Davros 07-28-2008 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedgielover21 (Post 79807)
hello please give me a wedgie dare

i am male, i do anything, i can get thongs if is it.

limits: no poop or pee otherwise i will do anything

Please read the original post on how to play :)

wedgielover21 07-28-2008 09:21 AM

hello

I dare you to get in a 3 pairs of thongs (if available íf not then just briefs insted) and then fill it with ice cubes, and then give your self a hanging wedgie frontal until thong breakes or ice melts. you musk not use take it out for 5 hours.

i am male, i will do anything, i can get thongs if it is.

limits. no poop or pee otherwise i will do everything

wedgielover21 07-28-2008 10:30 AM

hello

i forgot something in my post above that is: that i like crossdressing too.

ramsies11 07-28-2008 10:48 AM

this is not the place to post that kind of stuff this is a game

Davros 07-28-2008 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedgielover21 (Post 79824)
I dare you to get in a 3 pairs of thongs (if available íf not then just briefs insted) and then fill it with ice cubes, and then give your self a hanging wedgie frontal until thong breakes or ice melts. you musk not use take it out for 5 hours.

i am male, i will do anything, i can get thongs if it is.

limits. no poop or pee otherwise i will do everything

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramsies11 (Post 79844)
this is not the place to post that kind of stuff this is a game

He's playing correctly now. He just added something else.

Note To Wedgielover: Use the "edit" feature if you need to add more information to recent posts :)

Your-Slave 07-28-2008 06:00 PM

I dare u to do a bra connection wedgie for 15 mins despite being a boy

Musty 21 07-28-2008 07:53 PM

ok time to get back on track here ^^

pour a can of baked beans down the back of your underwear then give yourself a hanging wedgie.

wedgielover21 07-29-2008 05:14 AM

ok have done them now.

now i dare you to take on 3 pairs of thongs (even if you are a boy), put 3 icecubes in your ass, and fill the thongs up rock gule lots of it, and then give yourself a hanging wedgie, until all the thongs breaks and, you have fallen down on the ground,

limits: no family,

likes, atomic and hanging wedgies, crossdressing(can get thongs) i do public,

gleave 07-29-2008 05:46 AM

Put on a thong, some trousers, then get some braces (the straps you normally wear to hold trousers up) but connect them to the thong so it is pulled up, make sure the braces are on a small setting so the thong is pulled up high. If you dont have or cant get braces improvise with some string.

Then put a thin light coloured t-shirt on and go out somewhere public. Tell me how it goes.

yohan 08-03-2008 06:51 AM

i dare you to put on y fronts, the wrong way round, so that one leg goes through the waist, and the waist thru a leg.
then get a wedgie, and go around in public, with the wedgie showing over your trousers, with no shirt

daregrl23 08-03-2008 07:03 AM

put wipped cream in your underwear the give yourself an atomic wedgie

google 08-03-2008 08:33 AM

Beans front and back and bra connector.

paul19 08-03-2008 09:04 PM

From when you first read this post put on a bra connection wedgie. You can't take them off till you go to the bathroom, you must go through the panties. If you just went, to bad it will be awhile = )

Limits: no public, involving others. Nothing permament
Likes: Private humiliation ( an example only watch girly tv shoes, read a girly book ect.), Long Lasting, light bondage, Crossdressing.

Have: panties,stockings , bra, thong, nail polish, small length of rope and Tampons. Plus other common house hold items.

DaniBlonde 08-03-2008 09:58 PM

bra connection wedgie for 3 full days, no taking it off. If you need to go pee do it through the panties and then hitch up the panties again. If you need to crap then pull the panties to the side and do it and then squeeze some toothpaste in the front and back of the panties an re-wedgie

hovie907 08-04-2008 09:07 PM

person above

Limits: Poo
Likes: Discreet public, Humiliation, bondage, piss, being forced, BDSM, orgasms!

>
>
>
>

Ok Daniblonde, i dare you to give yourself a wedgie in a discreet public place and pee yourself before leaving the area. stay wedged and wet til you get home.

limits: poo, hanging

likes discreet public, humiliation, piss, and being messy. anything else a go.