getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Sister's Sleepover T or D [FICTION] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496)

lola78530521 10-05-2008 07:12 PM

i hope you make a suqel

i really injoy your writing!!

hugs and hopes...

lola78530521

:):):):)

ShinyDemon 10-06-2008 11:30 AM

Again, thank you for all the comments on this story. This genuinely was my first attempt at writing a story, and when I started I didn't know how the story would progress - I literally "made it up as I went along".
Your feedback has been fantastic, and that is what kept the story going !

lola78530521 10-06-2008 09:23 PM

Yes

i love your wrighting!!!

One little sujestion...

can you make a new charakter named...

Rene' ? (my freinds name is this!)

Can she be Eds,.... girl freind??

Star Shadows 09-06-2009 04:13 AM

:clap::clap:I loved it though am slightly glad my mam and dad left with my little brother about halfway through or they would have been more than a little suspicious.

great writing cant wait to find alone time to read the sequal

haxial 10-30-2009 03:30 PM

I do have to point something out ShinyDemon...

You said a while back that you have given no clue as to where the characters live, or even what country.. Yet if you read the first part, Steve is given £50 to get food... which pretty much, or even completely locates it to UK. To avoid isolation to a specific country, you could have said:

... was given a reasonable amount of money for food...

That avoids the characters being isolated to UK..

Other than that, Brilliant story!!

ShinyDemon 10-31-2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haxial (Post 197182)
I do have to point something out ShinyDemon...

You said a while back that you have given no clue as to where the characters live, or even what country.. Yet if you read the first part, Steve is given £50 to get food... which pretty much, or even completely locates it to UK. To avoid isolation to a specific country, you could have said:

... was given a reasonable amount of money for food...

That avoids the characters being isolated to UK..

Other than that, Brilliant story!!

Very well spotted and fair point - of course, it could have also been Egyptian Pounds, Lebanese Pound, Sudanese Pounds, Gibraltian Pounds or Sirian Pounds ;o) ... but you are probably correct.

When I wrote the first couple of chapters, which was a couple of years ago now, writing fiction was new to me. At the time, I had not even thought about a totally generic story, and this only came to me a short time afterwards. Looking back through the story, I had not noticed this before and if I could change it now I would have put something similar to what you had suggested.

Thanks again for your comments which are, as always, appreciated.

haxial 10-31-2009 02:46 PM

Well, I did post that quite late... and yes, it could have been other currencies aswell.

I don't mean to keep on about this suject.. but when the "£" symbol is used, 80% of the time, it refers to GBP..

ShinyDemon 10-31-2009 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haxial (Post 197365)
Well, I did post that quite late... and yes, it could have been other currencies aswell.

I don't mean to keep on about this suject.. but when the "£" symbol is used, 80% of the time, it refers to GBP..

No worries at all - you were quite correct in your assumption. :)

georgewillams 12-13-2009 05:52 PM

Thanks, what an amazing story!

You really did please everyone with that story!

sexydare 07-13-2010 02:10 AM

Great story,
glad to see a continuation

Zero 10-26-2010 07:43 PM

Great story!
I think you went just a little bit too far sometimes though.

Daringguy18 01-04-2011 08:36 PM

Wow

I'll admit now i read the sequel first but ur writing was simply amazing Enoch that I could read the sequel then the prequel
I am an older member but not as adventurous as most here and this story really cemented my love of getdare
Thx shiny

bulldog91 01-23-2011 03:37 AM

!!!

dude, your freakin nasty...i mean, this would be a great story if there wasnt all that gay crap...no offense but its kinda obvious that u r like 45 years old with no life at all, sittin around writin bout little girls fuckin their brothers and dudes suckin eachothers dicks...i mean come on man, write about a chick in college or a hot waitress, not a 12 year old who fucks her bro and a 16 year old cum guzzler...this is complete bull shit. This is too far-fetched of a story:mad::mad::mad::mad:

hello_moto 01-24-2011 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bulldog91 (Post 392061)
dude, your freakin nasty...i mean, this would be a great story if there wasnt all that gay crap...no offense but its kinda obvious that u r like 45 years old with no life at all, sittin around writin bout little girls fuckin their brothers and dudes suckin eachothers dicks...i mean come on man, write about a chick in college or a hot waitress, not a 12 year old who fucks her bro and a 16 year old cum guzzler...this is complete bull shit. This is too far-fetched of a story:mad::mad::mad::mad:

^ someone's a bit insecure.

This story is among the best on this site, and you're seemingly the only one who thinks otherwise. If you want a crude, cheap story; look somewhere else.

Nevertheless, it is your opinion - which you are entitled to. However, don't feel like you have the right to insult someone much more talented than yourself.

henryzz 01-24-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hello_moto (Post 392680)
^ someone's a bit insecure.

This story is among the best on this site, and you're seemingly the only one who thinks otherwise. If you want a crude, cheap story; look somewhere else.

Nevertheless, it is your opinion - which you are entitled to. However, don't feel like you have the right to insult someone much more talented than yourself.

Agreed
If you don't like something then don't read it.