getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Vacation dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=81666)

sm_limb 08-03-2011 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty Bella (Post 509830)
pm me in the next 4 minutes i am about to go to bed. if u fail to pm me in that time u will naked again today sunbathing.

tick tock tick tock

and u must pm me why i should let u cum

Pm is sent to you miss

Kitty Bella 08-03-2011 02:14 AM

you made it with about 10 seconds i was about to log off.
tank top{pink}
Shortest Skirt
Stripper heels
Hair in Pigtails
cum and squirt all day today like the little Wet Slut you are.
i expect a Detailed Report before u go to bed of your day via PM and how many bottles u filled today alone!
this is not a request its an order.

Dresscode for today. task is in bold

DarqueSock 08-03-2011 09:57 PM

I dare you to post that detailed report of the day here, in the forum, as well.
hehehe

More people should really be daring you... hmm i'll have to come up with something soon then.

Kitty Bella 08-03-2011 10:01 PM

dont worry about that. i will paste it here after i read it.

Kitty Bella 08-03-2011 10:06 PM

Here is her mini report not a full Detailed one like i asked for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sm_limb
I am about to go to bed.
I masturbated 3x on beach and 3x in tent and 2x on toilet and 5x in forest all cums of wich 7 squirts. I collected today alone 1l off juice. I have now almost 2.5l in total miss

Just so u Know sm_limb that constitutes for punishment Since i asked for a Full Detailed Report of your day. not just how many times u masturbated and cummed....

since u did not do that today u will start the day out with 175 Spankings on each ass Cheek from iris with the Flex Twig Again!

DarqueSock 08-03-2011 10:09 PM

where are these bottles of juice kept?

wouldn't want it to go rancid.

sm_limb 08-03-2011 11:08 PM

My ass has red marks all over it hurts and i cant sit right now

sm_limb 08-03-2011 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarqueSock (Post 510357)
where are these bottles of juice kept?

wouldn't want it to go rancid.

Small freezer/refrigirator we have in mobilehome of mom

Kitty Bella 08-04-2011 12:16 AM

does she wonder why its in there???

sm_limb 08-04-2011 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty Bella (Post 510403)
does she wonder why its in there???

No i said that i will be freezin in some bottles of water for a game to play later on with my friend. She is ok wit it and i think even forgot about it

DarqueSock 08-04-2011 01:20 AM

Lol, Juice-sickles

Try this one on:

go titty fuck at least 5 people,
at least one of them has to be before 2:00 PM

you can only wipe the cum off into your hair and you may not wash your hair until you are ready for bed.

sm_limb 08-04-2011 01:22 AM

Ok i will. A few guys on camping i think are in to that as i got a little reputation here lol

DarqueSock 08-04-2011 01:24 AM

well, in that case you should get 3 of them before 2:00pm

It is good for the hair... really

Also, how busy is the camp site at night? are there usually people walking around/etc...

sm_limb 08-04-2011 01:27 AM

Around 10pm it is starting to get quiet and around 11pm it is quiet

sm_limb 08-04-2011 07:36 AM

I went over to a group of boys ages around 16-18 and it were about 21 boys. I asked if they liked my big tits as i flashed them. They did. So i said i have a special one time offer. I go in that tent and pointed at a tent of them and i get naked and u guys can come in one by one and titfuck me till no one wants any more. The loved that idea. I think i sat there for more than 4 hours getting titfucked and getting all the cum in my hais and on tits and face wich i wiped with my hair. When they all were done some more than ones my tits were sore and my hair is white instead of black lol

DarqueSock 08-04-2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sm_limb (Post 510537)
I went over to a group of boys ages around 16-18 and it were about 21 boys. I asked if they liked my big tits as i flashed them. They did. So i said i have a special one time offer. I go in that tent and pointed at a tent of them and i get naked and u guys can come in one by one and titfuck me till no one wants any more. The loved that idea. I think i sat there for more than 4 hours getting titfucked and getting all the cum in my hais and on tits and face wich i wiped with my hair. When they all were done some more than ones my tits were sore and my hair is white instead of black lol

lol, you really went above and beyond on this.

do all these boys live near your tent?

Also, how is your hair now that it is dry?

PS: you are almost to 1000 posts

sm_limb 08-04-2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarqueSock (Post 510707)
lol, you really went above and beyond on this.

do all these boys live near your tent?

Also, how is your hair now that it is dry?

PS: you are almost to 1000 posts

It is just like real good gel punkers use. They sit o other side of campground. What does that mean 1000 posts?

Kitty Bella 08-04-2011 03:23 PM

honestly i dont think 1k is anything special lol

DarqueSock 08-04-2011 05:31 PM

Oh, just saying 1000 is the number of messages you put on the forum.

sm_limb 08-04-2011 11:01 PM

Oohh ok i had a hard time washing it all out of my hair. And about the posts ok ty for letting me know but i am here to have fun not to get an x amount of posts

fireman 08-05-2011 05:33 AM

how much longer r u there

sm_limb 08-05-2011 05:37 AM

August 14 in the evening i return home

fireman 08-05-2011 06:39 AM

go to the woods on a trail. find a good spot that is just off the trail. not quite in the wide open but must be kinda visable. where your highest heels, c string, and you loosest top. have your friend tie u into a Y off of 2 trees. write on u, i am part of nature, i am here for what comes naturley to you. you must stay there for at least 2 hours. if you friend wants she can insert the wireless vibe and put the control where anyone can play with it.

sm_limb 08-05-2011 06:44 AM

She is about to tie me but spreadeagle if that is ok. I have wireless bullet in but she will control from a didtsnce. I will be tied for 1hour

fireman 08-05-2011 06:46 AM

acceptable for now

sm_limb 08-05-2011 08:03 AM

I just out. She tormented me with the wireless vibe keeping me squirming and on constant edge. 2 boys around the age off 14 caught me and saw the sign and me squirming and asked if they really could. I said yes. The sqeezed my big tits hard and nips too slapped them. Slapped my face. Fingerfucked me and one tried with his small hands to fistfuck me. The spit on my body and face. Titfucked me and came on my tits ( think they didnt had courage to fuck pussy) and just before they left one had an idea they pissed over my face one and other put his small dick in my mouth and pissed.

Daring nemder 08-05-2011 10:59 AM

have your remote vibe in all night with your friend controling it. then first thing when you wake up slide your hand between her legs onto her pussy. if shes wet offer to fingerfuck her. if notoffer to eat her out. if she says no to both then you have to keep the vibe in at breakfeast again her controlling it.

sm_limb 08-05-2011 09:57 PM

I have it in at breakfast now and it is making me mad

Daring nemder 08-06-2011 12:32 AM

when done breakfast has your friend strip you and tie you to a tree again. then she will put the bullet in your ass if you can get it in. then have her see if theres any guys around. if so get her to ask them if theyd like a human vibrating fuck doll. then if they fuck you she can turn it on high.

sm_limb 08-06-2011 12:42 AM

Ok will do but please for a moment something else than the same fucking dares. I know i am a slut

Daring nemder 08-06-2011 12:45 AM

ok i dare you play a game of catch on the beach each time you drop the ball remove an item of clothing when naked jumpin the water. now your friend will give you a task to earn your clothes back.

sm_limb 08-06-2011 02:51 AM

I waited a hour tied to tree naked with bullet in ass. Didnt get fucked but only laughed at

sm_limb 08-06-2011 02:53 AM

We did that. I dropped the ball real quick 3times so i was naked. Went in the sea and i had to do a handstand but so that ass was out of water. Lol i did

Why Not 08-06-2011 09:13 AM

Get a marker either red or black wear your highest heels, shortest skirt and smallest top (hopefully it's a bikini top that just covers your nipples(if it's a bikini ensure the liner is removed)). Iris can choose your pussy or ass for the bullet and of course she will control it or let others that is up to her. For the entire day you are to approach people and ask them to write a comment on you body. They choose where and what. Be sure to thank them for wasteing their time with you. Report back everything that is written other than their names. Before you get back online to give your report tie a string to each nipple and the strings should be at least 3 feet long. While you are online iris can pull or have others pull the strings to make your tits dance like puppets

samuel112233 08-06-2011 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring nemder (Post 511663)
when done breakfast has your friend strip you and tie you to a tree again. then she will put the bullet in your ass if you can get it in. then have her see if theres any guys around. if so get her to ask them if theyd like a human vibrating fuck doll. then if they fuck you she can turn it on high.

This is a great dare. You should really try this! Report back what happens.

Kitty Bella 08-06-2011 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sm_limb (Post 511698)
We did that. I dropped the ball real quick 3times so i was naked. Went in the sea and i had to do a handstand but so that ass was out of water. Lol i did

that should have only got u one piece of clothing back. :p

@ Why not
i give her a daily dress code as her owner/mistress.

sm_limb 08-06-2011 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samuel112233 (Post 511947)
This is a great dare. You should really try this! Report back what happens.

I did do it read back please.

The writing dare. All i got was: bitch slut whor fuckable pretty and so on

Kitty Bella 08-06-2011 10:03 PM

i did not get a report from u befor bed.

sm_limb 08-06-2011 10:20 PM

Pm is sent miss sorry

sm_limb 08-07-2011 10:13 PM

Isnt any one else here to contribute on here?