getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Humiliating Choices (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=286483)

rj toxic 01-24-2020 12:10 PM

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. cum anytime i wish but must swallow.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you. blindfolded and receive oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you. Have sex with anyone but they are in control

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed. slave for 12 hours

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO. worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? someone elses

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? lick cum off someone's feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? tied spread eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
violate a limit, get humiliated and deep throat 5 other guys.

SubHusband90 01-24-2020 12:27 PM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?

Tied up and teased!!!

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

Cum and swallow it all

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Tied up and fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Have sex with whom ever I want

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?

Have mine worshipped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

Used as a slave for 12 hours

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?

Hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

Ooooooo I would love to do both

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Someone else’s

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Snowball them

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Tied doggy

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

The first one

sissybill 01-24-2020 11:01 PM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? / tied up n teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. /cum anytime n swallow it all

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you / tied up n fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you / sex with anyone etc

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? / worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed / slave for 12hrs

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? / tied n hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO / worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? / someone elses

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? / lick cum from feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? / doggy style n fucked

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. / get humiliated n deep throat 5 guys

Sillybilly 01-26-2020 01:49 PM

1. Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
-tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
-cum any time and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
- blindfolded and receive oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you / sex with anyone etc
-have sex with anyone I want but they are in control

-I don’t care

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
-be used as a slave for 12 hours

[B]Tied and whipped[/B]

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
-tied up and watch[/B]
8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
-either

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
-idk what snowball is, so I guess lick cum off their feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
-tied up spread eagle

-their new lover gets to use me

lowlysub 01-27-2020 02:49 PM

1: be tied up
2: cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all
3: being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them
5: Worship feet

Scenario 1: throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free

6: Tied and whipped
7: Worship a couple
8: someone else's
9: Lick cum off someone's feet
10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you

Scenario 2: tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it.

SlaveGirl_Isabella 01-30-2020 12:48 PM

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

djboycool 01-30-2020 06:30 PM

Tied up and teased

cum any time and swallow it

Prob oral but either.

Sex with anyone I want

Worship feet

throat fucked and be done in an hour

either. prob whipped, as it hurts more.

worship a couple

either but prob someone elses

snowball

ejaculate over me, but love strapon

First option (chastity etc)

shyguysub 02-05-2020 04:58 PM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? be tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. cum any time and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you ..

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you,
or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Tarcsowo 02-09-2020 07:31 AM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? I've never actually been tied up but that sounds lovely.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.I'd love to have to swallow all my cum. I like to do it but it takes a little motivation sometimes, so if swallowing was the only way I could cum that would be perfect.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you. A blindfolded blowjob sounds like a lot of fun!

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you. This sounds like a lot of fun. There are plenty of cute guys I'd love to give control to.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? I have an extremely mild foot fetish and frankly I don't like my own feet enough to feel like they deserve any worship.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed. Not in love with either of these options but at least it'd be over faster.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? I haven't experienced either of these and don't like pain, but I've been burned plenty of times cooking so at the very least I'm more accustomed to heat.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO. This is the easiest question to answer in the whole set. Regardless of what else happens the idea of giving a guy a blowjob to prep him for fucking someone else is really hot.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? I'd be okay with someone else depending on who it is but I'm used to eating my own.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? I've always liked the idea of snowballing but haven't ever done it.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? I'd rather get pleasure out of anal than just lay there and have cum fall on me every now and again.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Getting used in chastity sounds enjoyable, and I don't have a great gag reflex at all so deepthroating would be very rough.

Asteroth 02-09-2020 07:42 AM

Tied up and teased - that's my major turn on!

I'd rather cum more often and swallow it

I'd never turn down a blow job so first option for me

Tricky one - I guess the first option since I'm quite picky regarding partners

Worship feet for sure

Not my cup of tea, depends on many factors, but 12 hours could involve two hours of throat fucking so first option is less... bad. If on the other hand abductors were female with compatible kinks...

Why not both? Probably hot wax dripping if I can only pick one

Both are hard limits

If that someone else is female - hers but otherwise my own

Both please! Else snowball

First option

Again, hard limit both

MischievousKitten 02-09-2020 10:33 PM

Tied up. I lean sub and as domme am pretty inexperienced with that.

Why not once a year and swallow lol? I love long term denial.

Blindfolded and receive but I'm pansexual

I don't understand the second one so I guess the first? But my domme controls them, so maybe the second?

Worship them. I hate my feet.

I don't know. 1 hour I guess?

Whipped. Never done wax.

Either would be okay I suppose.

It'd be more fun to eat someone else's

Snowball I guess

Ejaculate

First option

Hertog 02-10-2020 05:00 AM

Be tied up and tease
Be cum when i wish and swallow

Both at the same time:P If I have to choose being fucked.
the second choice.
Worship feet
Be used as slave for 12 hours
WAX is nice
Be the fluffer of a couple
Eat my own
Be lick cum of feef
Difficult choice.... I would go for ejaculation all over me
the first choice.

HumiliateM3 02-25-2020 04:50 PM

: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
Tied up and teased and denied orgasm
Swallow it all. I'm a girl.

Get Oral.

Sex with anyone I want.

Worship feet.

Used as a slave.

Hot wax.

Worship a couple.

Someone else's.

Feet.

Doggy style.

sexyseniorctzn 02-25-2020 05:38 PM

Tied and teased has always been my fantasy

I'll swallow... once per year is not acceptable

I'll take the oral, thank you. What does it matter who it is.

I'll be worshipped by whoever wants to fuck me

Feet mean absolutely nothing to me

Who knows what a slave will be used for, but I think I would take that just as a gamble.

Tied and whipped has always been my fantasy

I'll worship the couple.

What does it matter? Cum is cum.

Probably snowball them

I'll take the bukake

I'll do the watching this time.

TennisEnthusiast 03-05-2020 04:48 PM

SapphicPrincess 03-05-2020 05:28 PM

tied up and teased

cum and swallow all of it

blindfolded and receive oral

have sex with anyone i want and have them be in control and worship them

feet worship

i have a terrible gag reflex so i think i would die lol so slave for 12 hours

tied and whipped

worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's

someone elses

lick off someones feet

spread eagle and came on, the dream tbh lol

violate a limit, get humiliated, (attempt to) deepthroat 5 guys, and not cum

SilvertongueLyra 03-06-2020 05:36 AM

I enjoy being bound and teased mercilessly. Tickling is the worst thing you could do to me while I am bound.

Master has hopes that I will be denied until the new year. I suspect this is what he would choose

I am probably going to be very very sore from choosing this.

I would have to say I like being dominated, I would be lost and out of place and not really satisfied if it was the other way round.

Never had my feet worshipped or worshipped anyone else's but I feel like I would like the humiliating aspect of worshipping Master's feet.

This is a hard limit for.me, but I would rather be a cumdump for an hour than a slave to a stranger (assuming no limits or safewords either) for a whole twelve.

Wax and other temperature play can be really sexy if done right. The thought of a whip only brings punishment to mind.

I am sorry, the second option would absolutely break me.

Assuming I can say no to anyone but Master, I am absolutely down to eating his cum.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Both seem equally humiliating and gross so either.

The tougher one on me would be being fucked in the ass.

I don't know if it's just me but seeing Master with anyone else would absolutely break me into pieces. Obviously, if I cheated on him he could do whatever he pleases and it would be beyond merciful if he let me be his even with the harsh punishment.

crispybiscuit 03-06-2020 01:54 PM

Tied up

Cum and swallow

Tied up and fucked

Worshiped and dominate

Worship feet

12 hours

Hot

Worship a couple

Someone else’s

Snowball

Spread eagle and ejaculated on

Violate a limit get humiliated and deep throat 5 guys

Kanos_Kandurka 03-16-2020 06:38 AM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up and teased mercyless

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Isn't "you can only cum once a year but you have to swallow" an option? :( Then I guess the second

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Tied up and fucked :)

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Tied and whipped ^^

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? snowball :3

Kah 03-21-2020 10:25 AM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tie someone up and tease them, I'm uncomfortable in bondage

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Anytime I want, I just spent 3 months without cumming and it drove me insane.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Blindfolded

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you Have sex with anyone I want, easy threesome with Chris Evans and Elizabeth Olsen.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Have mine worshipped I guess

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Face fucked for an hour, gets it over with quicker.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Hot wax, I really like the feeling of it, but hate being whipped.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Worship a couple.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Someone elses

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? No anal, I'll let them cum all over me

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Option 1, if I've done wrong then I deserve to be made to suffer in bondage.

<3 Kah

DeepInnerFreak 03-21-2020 11:14 AM

I enjoy both these things so much, but I prefer being the one doing the teasing out of the two.

As unpleasant as this is to do, I don't think going a year without an orgasm would be very nice at all... although I do know someone who is this mean.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you.
Both of these are horrendous options. However if there is a chance of being fucked up the butt by someone then I'll choose the other option... guess I'll just have to pretend it's a beautiful brunette girl with their lips around my shaft while I am hidden behind that blindfold.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you.
I'd rather have the control over who I was having sexual relationship with rather than who has the control once in it.

I adore girls feet, the smaller the better. No nail varnish, and I will worship for hours.

This just seems like the less of two evils. Firstly it's a full 11 hours less and secondly it's only my mouth. The 12 hour version could involve 12 hours of the same or worse.

I actually really like this. I like the feeling of the hot wax on my skin and although it makes a darn mess everywhere it's a really nice feeling peeling it off.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO.
I don't have a SO but I am a very protective person and would go through hell to protect my SO.

As unpleasant as this is the other one is worse... nope not for me thanks.

Just on the off chance it's a mans feet I'd rather snowball it with them and at least it's a little watered down.

I can wash afterwards, I can not re-take my butt virginity.

This question is awful. But if I cheated on my SO then I would deserve worse. I was going to go with the first option because if I had cheated on my SO then I obviously couldn't care for her enough to worry about her getting fucked by someone else so that part wouldn't affect me. However having the guy use me as well is a bit shit because I guess he would want to fuck my tight little butt hole. So to protect my hole I have gone for option 2.

bladderslavesissy 03-25-2020 06:16 PM

Sexyplant 03-27-2020 11:29 AM

I would rather be tied up and teased.

Cum only once a year. I like denial and realistically, I don't think I could swallow it all. Vulvas and vaginas are strange.

I would rather be blind folded and receive oral. It's close enough to my fantasies. Honestly, both sound great, but I'm not a fan of dick. Strap-ons are fine though. The mind is strange.

The former. I would rather have sex with anyone I want, even if they control my orgasms and I have to worship them.

Neither. Though if I had to go with worshipping feet, I would.

I would rather be used as a slave for 12 hours and freed.

I would rather be tied up and have hot wax dripped on me.

Assuming the couple was a lesbian couple: sure!
Assuming the couple was straight: be tied up and made to watch someone fuck my SO.

Both, presuming it comes from a pussy.

Lick cum off someone's feet.

The latter, but again, no cocks.

I would honestly hope it never came to that. At least not without my SO knowing and allowing. I would rather be used and put in chastity to watch as they fucked someone else.

These are lovely! Good Job!

Subifoller 03-27-2020 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxxFetlifexxx (Post 2576424)

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. cum anytime and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you blindfolded and receive oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you the first option, love being controlled

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? have my feel worshipped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed one hour, I like to swallow ;)

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? someone else’s

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? snowball them

Doggy style and fucked

[B]Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have :)

Get humiliated violate a limit deepthroat and no cumming

Diapered_prince 03-27-2020 02:08 PM

Tied up

swallow it

tied up and fucked

They are in control

worshipped

Be used as a slave for 12 hours

hot wax

Worship a couple

My own

Snowball them
Fucked in the ass

Option 2

Jfreeman1999 03-27-2020 07:02 PM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. I will swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Get fucked, I don't like men sucking my dick but I'm fine being fucked in the ass by either sex

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you I've been waiting a long time to worship Jenna Coleman

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Throat fuck me its less time I get to go home sooner

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Whipped, I don't like hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Jokes on you I have no SO. If I did I think I'd suck the cock

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? My own, no chance of STDs

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Spreadeagle, that way I don't get penetrated

I'll be a cuck, can't risk the limit that will get violated

AngelofDarkness 03-27-2020 07:45 PM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? I'd rather be tied and teased!

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. I love swallowing my cum, so definitely any time I wish and swallowing it.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you. I want to be tied and fucked please!

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you. I'll be happy to worship and be controlled by anyone I want...I have a few people in mind

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed. I'd like to do both. I suppose if I had to choose I'd be the slave, hoping that they spend lots of time throatfucking me

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Both please again! I'd chose the whipping though if I can only have one

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO. I don't have an SO so I'll worship a couple. Hopefully I'll be allowed to lick both clean after.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? I'd much rather eat someone else's

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Lick off feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Yes, I'd love both. I really can't choose on this one.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. I choose the chastity option, hopefully they will keep me locked up for a while!

Hornypenis 03-31-2020 01:18 AM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? I want to be tied up.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. I will swallow it

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you. Being blindfolded

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you. I'll worship

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? I would like mine feet to be worshipped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed. I would love to be a slave.

Tied and have a hot wax.
7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO.
I would choose to be tied up even if it's not the best decision.
8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? definitely my cum.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Lick cum of someone's feet.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Spread eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. I would be in Chasity and watch because I need to get punished for my bad behavior.

WhoreSarah 04-01-2020 12:37 PM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? tied up and teased, I prefer being the submissive.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. ahh no what is this choice, I’d cum any time and swallow it all, I’m sure I’d get used to the taste.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Being tied up and fucked, like that sounds like a dream

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you I’d want to worship them and have them in control of my orgasms.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? eww neither? Okay have my feet worshipped.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed ooh, both? I’m gonna say throat fucked though cause if I’m a slave for 12 hours I might get dehydrated.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? hot wax, I love hot wax.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO worship a couple, if I had an SO I’d want to be the only one fucking them unless it’s a threesome, I don’t want to just watch.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Someone else’s

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? I’m gonna say lick cum off someone’s feet cause I don’t know what snowball them means

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? tied doggy style and fucked in the ass, I’d probably cum a lot more this way

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. ooh option two, I wonder how far they’d go to humiliate me?

churroboy101 04-01-2020 01:16 PM

I would much rather be tied up, I don't I have it in me to tease someone else XD

Cumming anytime, having done a years enforced chastity and not enjoyed it at all I would reluctantly take the option of eating all my cum. I guess i'll just have to cum less

I would be blindfolded, i kinda get turned on with forced gay anyways but it never said i had to be tied! so technically i can get all handsy and check for boobs or balls XD

well i doubt anyone wants to fuck me, other then maybe my owner buuut she wouldn't really like that. so i guess im left with option 1. who would i choose? the obvious answer would be my lovely owner but if i had to pick someone else? probably a celebrity such as Danielle panabaker

i really dont like my feet so i'd hands down worship feet [my owners for sure]

slave for 12 hours definatly, my throat could not handle that. as a slave for that length of time i'd be given breaks of some kind, plus technically it isn't specified as a sex slave so it could end up being a labour slave

hmmm tricky i'd say wax since its less likely to leave long lasting marks

my owner would probably prefer watching my reaction of being forced to watch someone fuck her, but if it was pre arranged i'd be up for it

oh i'd eat my own first for sure

provided of coarse there clean i'd lick the cum feet

tie spread eagle would presumably be easier since all i have to do is take it. i'd want a nice long shower after though

honestly i'd violate my wedgie, enema or either of the blackmail limits with her if that situation did happen [the other part to that too]. if i did cheat on my owner and chastity was gonna happen, i would not get out for a very long time

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have :)[/QUOTE]

Mare 04-03-2020 10:55 AM

Tied up and teased

Swallow it all

Tied up and fucked

Worship them

Worship feet

Be throat fucked

Tied up and have hot wax dripped on me

Worship a couple

Someone else’s

Lick cum off someone’s feet

Tied up spread eagle

Be tied up and put in chastity

steve22hairyy 04-03-2020 11:28 AM

Tied up and teased
Anytime I wish
Blindfolded and receiving oral from anyone
Worship anyone I want
Worship feet
Slave for 12 hours
Tied and hot wax
Worship a couple
Someone else’s
Lick cum off feet
Tied spreadeagle
Forgiven but violate limit, get humiliated, deep throat’s five other guys without cumming

SingleBall 04-19-2020 05:58 AM

ComicGurl 04-19-2020 06:57 AM

1: I would be tied up and teased

2: cum once a year but you don't have to swallow

3: being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

5: Worship feet

Scenario 1: be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

6: Tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple

8: Eat someone else's cum

9: Lick cum off someone's feet

10: tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Scenario 2: violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Some of these I would be ok with both @@

PrincessLela 04-19-2020 02:50 PM

1: I would rather be tied up and teased.

2: I would rather cum any time I wish and have to swallow it all.

3: I would rather the fucking.

4: I would rather to worship them.

5: Have my feet worshipped

6: I would rather... tied and whipped.

7: Worship a couple it's a fantasy.

8: Someone else.

9: I would rather lick cum off someone's feet.

10: I would rather tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

HoneyBlondie 04-20-2020 12:43 PM

I love feeling helpless.

I often taste my own juices, so it wouldn't be too bad.

I have so many non-consent fantasies. This would be hot.

I'm submissive and my biggest kink is being controlled, so this is the dream.

I will worship every inch of my partner's body, including his feet.

I honestly want both, but I've always been curious what it would be like to be mercilessly throat fucked for long. With multiple men to keep the intensity up.

I want to be tied and whipped until I cry sooooooo bad.

None of them sound appealing to me. I would probably rather worship the woman in the couple instead of the man if I had to play with a couple.

I love drinking cum. Fill up my glass, please.

I am not a big fan of humiliation, but I like the humiliation from being so desperate for cum that I'll gladly lick it up from places others will perceive as disgusting.

Destroy my ass, please. Ruin me.

If I had cheated on my SO I would never deserve forgiveness or his attention ever again. If I had been such a piece of shit, I hope he'll fuck someone else and get so much pleasure he would forget all about my unworthy ass.

LuckyMe27 04-20-2020 01:08 PM

1. I would rather be tied up and teased.

2. I would rather cum anytime I want and swallow it all.

3. Be blindfolded and receive oral sex from anyone.

4. Have sex with anyone I want but they are in complete control and I have to worship them.

5. Worship Feet.

Scenario 1: Could I do both? :D But if I have to chose an hour throat fucking and taking all the cum.

6. Tied and hot wax.

7. Worship a couple and suck his cock to get him ready for her.

8. Eat my own cum (already eaten too much of other peoples cum after scenario 1 :D ).

9. Lick cum off someones feet.

10. Tied up spread eagled for both males and females to cum all over me.

Scenario 2: Get tied up and put into chastity and watch while they fuck someone else.

DivineRogue 04-22-2020 09:49 PM

1: tied up and teased

2: cum any time I wish and swallow it all

3: tied up and fucked please

4: sex with anyone I want but they are in control

5: worship feet

Scenario 1: fucked for an hour non stop

6: tied and whipped

7: worship a couple

8: eat someone elses cum

9: lick cum off someone's feet

10: tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks

Scenario 2: tie me up, put me in chastity and make me watch while they fuck and then the other guy gets to fuck me

ZingFG 05-28-2020 10:05 AM

Tied up and teased
Can cum any time but swallow since I wouldn't be able to make it through the year only cumming once.
Receive oral but not know what gender since I'm bisexual and also don't want to get fucked and not have the ability to stop it.
Have sex with anyone but they have control since it sounds fun to have the other person control my orgasms.
Worship feet, I would feel weird having my feet worshipped.
Be used as a slave for 12 hours since being throat fucked for an hour sounds terrible.
Ted and whipped since hot wax seems way to painful.
Worship a couple since that sounds really appealing to me. I would love to be a submissive to a dominant couple.
Someone elses since in a weird way, its less disgusting and more arousing.
Snowball them since licking cum off someone's feet sounds disgusting.
Tied up spread eagle while a group ejaculates all over me since it's less painful and definitely still humiliating.
Have SO get fucked since I've always fantasized of getting cucked.

Leanna 07-11-2020 09:17 AM