getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Man vs. Machine: A Spanking Add Thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432436)

delaneythenerd 03-11-2024 10:09 AM

I mean, it will be a lot of spanks!

tzzzr 03-11-2024 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delaneythenerd (Post 5441181)
I mean, it will be a lot of spanks!

I know your ass can take it, the special task will be the challenge.

Is it all on one cheek or do you get to spread it out?

delaneythenerd 03-11-2024 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzzzr (Post 5441184)
Is it all on one cheek or do you get to spread it out?

We never specified. I was assuming they would be evenly distributed.

tzzzr 03-11-2024 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delaneythenerd (Post 5441186)
We never specified. I was assuming they would be evenly distributed.

Perhaps a poll for the winner? Right, Left, Both?

delaneythenerd 03-11-2024 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzzzr (Post 5441190)
Perhaps a poll for the winner? Right, Left, Both?

I still don't know about adding anything for the winner, but polls aren't a bad idea for a punishment. Watching others decide your fate would add to the anticipation/dread.

Manarus 03-11-2024 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delaneythenerd (Post 5441175)
There's still time to switch teams and make it happen!

Then convince me. Right now I dont See any reason to Switch.

I Like the poll Idea though :D

However, Side question: how do you create a poll?
I tried Yesterday, and i See the box at the End of the Page. But i dont know where to define the Options...

tzzzr 03-11-2024 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delaneythenerd (Post 5441194)
Watching others decide your fate would add to the anticipation/dread.

Even more incentive to win? Or are you wanting to lose now?

Dungeonmaster 03-11-2024 10:30 AM

This nerd always wants to lose....

tzzzr 03-11-2024 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster (Post 5441198)
This nerd always wants to lose....

In this case though winning is losing since she gets more spanks. Her ass will enjoy it.

delaneythenerd 03-11-2024 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manarus (Post 5441195)
Then convince me. Right now I dont See any reason to Switch.

I don't think that's true, I think you've been curious about switching ever since you joined. But let me lay out my point of view for you.

First of all, we're only comparing self-spanking. The biggest drawback people find to spanking machines is that they eliminate the spanker/spankee dynamic, and I understand that. After all, I don't solely use my spanking machine — I get spanked by my husband, too! However, as Stealthy doesn't have someone to spank her for this thread, it's a moot point.

When it comes to self-spanking for getDare, the machine gives you more control as the person assigning the spankings. If you tell someone to spank themselves hard, you don't know how hard it's actually going to be. What is "hard" to them? Are they going to go easy on themselves? Are they going to subconsciously spank lighter and lighter as the pain starts to kick in?

With a machine, you could give me a strength and a duration and know that I'm going to get a consistent spanking free from my own biases. If I set the machine to a strength of 5, it's going to be the same strength all the way through.

So while a machine doesn't replicate what makes person-to-person spanking great, in terms of self-spanking I believe that it actually gives you more control as the "virtual spanker" than a normal self-spanking would.

tzzzr 03-11-2024 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delaneythenerd (Post 5441205)
With a machine, you could give me a strength and a duration and know that I'm going to get a consistent spanking free from my own biases. If I set the machine to a strength of 5, it's going to be the same strength all the way through.

So while a machine doesn't replicate what makes person-to-person spanking great, in terms of self-spanking I believe that it actually gives you more control as the "virtual spanker" than a normal self-spanking would.

The machine is also very repetitive as long as she doesn't move around it will strike the same place every time. Heightening the sensation.

delaneythenerd 03-11-2024 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzzzr (Post 5441210)
The machine is also very repetitive as long as she doesn't move around it will strike the same place every time. Heightening the sensation.

That is true, my machine doesn't move around. And if bondage were involved, I could be securely held down and unable to move my ass around to try and alleviate the pain.

tzzzr 03-11-2024 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delaneythenerd (Post 5441214)
I could be securely held down and unable to move my ass around to try and alleviate the pain.

Unfortunately that would only count if you win, Stealthy won't be able to be that precise.

That's another reason for you to win, make your cheeks cherry red.

delaneythenerd 03-11-2024 10:56 AM

The precision is nice. So is not giving myself tennis elbow from having to twist my arm behind me to adequately land some spankings.

Dungeonmaster 03-11-2024 10:57 AM

Kitten will make her cheeks very red as well.
And won't both get spanked anyway?