getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   The Promised Denial Thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431486)

luzifell 01-16-2024 06:10 PM

gngn.. at least this speeds up my edges...

footlover.london 01-16-2024 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pet Ra (Post 5378591)
Don't worry, like a good pet I'm here for you to give you some nice dreams :)

We had a nice dinner in our favorite Argentinian steak house, a dog needs meat after all ;)
We went home about 10pm and were a bit tipsy. Master dared me to walk the stairs naked and I thought to myself "why the hell not". So we kept the lights off and I undressed until I was just in my shoes and the chastity belt. The risk was minimal because mostly old people live here and they were busy watching TV. Still it was thrilling :)
Back in the penthouse we went to the dungeon and my Owners start playing with me. Sucking my dark brown nipples, tickling, kissing me. I love when he kisses the insides of my thighs, it always increases my arousal but don't risk to arouse me to far.
The I gave him a nice sloppy blowjob and my drool was running down my chin while Mistress pushed me farther on his cock until my nose touched Master belly. I had a hard time breathing still Mistress hold me there for few seconds, his cock buried deep down my throat.
Then Mistress mounted him in reverse cowgirl so I could sit between his legs and watch how his hard cock pressed against her cute pink pussy. Still coated in my saliva it went in easily and I watched in awe as she slowly began moving up and down.
I began kissing and caressing her belly at the spot where Masters cock was inside like I could kiss him through the skin. Than I went down so I could lap on Mistress' clit and after she came for the second time I moved deeper so I could suck Masters balls.
I could feel them twitch in my mouth while he was shooting his load deep into Mistress womb. They were laying in the bed, Mistress' back on Masters chest and as his cock sipped out with a soft "plop" I eagerly began licking and sucking his sperm out of her beautiful, freshly fucked pussy.

I love sharing such an intimidate moment with the people I love the most and according from what I hear their night isn't over yet. I hope they let me clean them again :)

Oh my…I scrolled through to see if you had explained and found this.

You didn’t disappoint….making another denied and pathetic loser shudder as I read.

Hukky 01-16-2024 09:33 PM

Posting for loser here

PetiteEmma 01-16-2024 09:34 PM

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Hwrd 01-16-2024 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetiteEmma (Post 5378816)
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Little cuties though

PetiteEmma 01-16-2024 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hwrd (Post 5378819)
Little cuties though

You're my favourite little cutie

footlover.london 01-16-2024 09:59 PM

Such a caring group!

Hwrd 01-16-2024 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetiteEmma (Post 5378821)
You're my favourite little cutie

Awww <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by footlover.london (Post 5378855)
Such a caring group!

So sweet.

More edges for the tiny dicked loser <3

footlover.london 01-16-2024 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hwrd (Post 5378868)
More edges for the tiny dicked loser <3

This could be ambiguous but I’ll assume you mean Luzi!

Emily22 01-16-2024 10:19 PM

clicked here by accident but definitely adding a post!

footlover.london 01-16-2024 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily22 (Post 5378879)
clicked here by accident but definitely adding a post!

Would almost be rude not to. In between adding to Emma’s

FreddyHeflin 01-17-2024 12:36 AM

Heaven

To everyone!

Check my horny ad and let me know.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431521

Master

bluedieblub 01-17-2024 12:51 AM

More edges never hurt luzi.

Pet Ra 01-17-2024 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luzifell (Post 5378678)
... you know you are killing me right??

It's been a week since my orgasm and that's the time I tend to get slightly bratty. And I'm definitely won't let it out on my Owners, so I'm venting here.

So have fun edging to my short reports, you know you crave and deserve it. Edge-boy :p

bluedieblub 01-17-2024 04:50 AM

Oh he does, just afraid to admit it.