getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Diaper Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=30939)

k1rage 12-09-2010 08:40 AM

go about you daily business normally, wearing diapers, for 24 hrs. During this period you must wear every diaper until it leaks and you may not hold it at all.

romeo_sierra 12-12-2010 01:31 PM

Take two diapers, open the first one up and apply icy hot to the entire inside of the diaper. Put it on.
The second diaper is going in a bag and coming with you. Drink one full glass of water or soda and take a strong laxative.
Head to the mall. Shop until you've soiled the diaper completely, that is the only way you can change.
When you're ready to change, go to the public restrooms or the family changing room, depending on how brave you are.
If public restroom, change yourself in a stall with the door cracked and unlocked. If family changing room, change on the floor with the door unlocked.
Now that you've got your fresh diaper on, you can head on home. Stay in that diaper until it has been soiled. After that you're free of the dare.

RoboDawg 12-13-2010 01:11 PM

Hello

So basically ... you get your diapers and you go out to a movie... of course you will need to drink loads... and of course you will need to only use diaper... good luck :L

cavemans 12-13-2010 09:05 PM

You must drink as much water as you can ( not to much dont want to kill yourself) and wear a diaper all day long, you may change into another one so you dont get a rash and it wont leak.

As for the person who dares me my rules are Nothing sick,nothing in public or during school hours, I only have tighty wighties to so i would have to wear multiple pairs, no pictures either, nothing that can harm me and nothing that can get me caught.

Dare Master321 12-15-2010 01:59 PM

No limts then ill just give you a dare
get a diaper and wear it for a full 24 hours no break you have to piss and poop in the diaper to
Semi-Public,Small Pain

cavemans 12-15-2010 07:30 PM

I posted the limits in my post not my sig. I cant get a real diaper. That is also very harmfull for it to be just one.

As for the person who dares me my rules are Nothing sick,nothing in public or during school hours, I only have tighty wighties to so i would have to wear multiple pairs, no pictures either, nothing that can harm me and nothing that can get me caught.

RoboDawg 12-16-2010 04:01 PM

Cavemans

cavemans .. you must wear all the wighty tighty things you own.. you must pee in them once and you may not change untill 30 mins after you have wet yourself :) good luck ..

whoever dares me .. i like any diaper dare .. only semi public .. and no family/friends :)

brassplay 12-16-2010 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoboDawg (Post 368804)
cavemans .. you must wear all the wighty tighty things you own.. you must pee in them once and you may not change untill 30 mins after you have wet yourself :) good luck ..

whoever dares me .. i like any diaper dare .. only semi public .. and no family/friends :)

put on a diaper and some loose pants, make sure the diaper is partially showing and walk through a park. at some point drop your sweatpants butt so that you are sagging and get on the swing set. swing nice and high, so high you scare yourself and pee. then get off, and pull your sweatpants most of the way up and walk home

doggybaby 12-19-2010 10:01 PM

Go running wearing a diaper and booty shorts

k1rage 12-20-2010 12:22 PM

for the next week you may only cum in diapers

diapered slave 12-20-2010 12:50 PM

you are going to cut the crotch and the behind out of a diaper, cut it carfully so that when you wear it your cock and balls fit though but it is tight and snug on your body and you can still use the tiolet easily, now you are going to wear the diaper and no other underwear for one month, you will wear it whilst going to the tiolet and the only time you will not wear it is in the shower or bath

romeo_sierra 12-20-2010 06:17 PM

Diaper yourself up. Wear two or three if you're brave. Make sure they are disposable, and make sure they make plenty of noise.
Find a pair of pants that do NOTHING to mask the crinkle sound. Your next step is to visit the library, it should be extremely quiet there. Your task is to wander around, when you spot someone you believe to be 2-3 years below or above the age of yourself, walk by them and find a book near them, do this with everyone in that age range that you spy. You must stay in the library until you wet and mess yourself.

jman182 12-26-2010 07:38 PM

Were five diapers for twelve hours, and drink two glasses of water every hour.

adam1963p 12-27-2010 08:25 AM

Wear diapers to and from work for one week.You can remove them once at work if they interfere with work attire

bjbarnes 12-27-2010 04:04 PM

put on a diaper, drink 5 glasses of water, and take a laxative. Now roll a dice and multiply that number by 2. thats how many hours you have to wait until you can remove the diaper. Now since you like to be embarrassed, go to the mall. As for once you feel you need to use your diaper: if your mall has people giving massage go get one, if not go get a haircut, if your mall is really small and has neither of those things then just go ask for assistance from someone who works there. Once in any of these situations you may use your diaper. You may go home after doing this and once your time limit is reached you can go change. Have fun stinky!:D

Limits: Public, Family, extreme pain