getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] Sisters Sleepover - The Sequel - The Game Continues... (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060)

myself21 11-21-2009 05:52 PM

Time for a new one?

Enigma's Slave 11-22-2009 01:12 AM

AH IM GONNA GO CRAZY IF I DONT KEEP READING THIS!!! plz for my sanitys sake upload the nxt chapter!! awesome writing by the way

guy5 11-25-2009 09:34 PM

i like this story please continue

7ink 11-27-2009 12:09 AM

please post the rest of the story im going crazy waiting for it

zegogez 11-27-2009 11:26 PM

It's your own fault you know lol. All the requests and demands are because the story is just brilliant. CAn't wait for the next chapter

macjohn 12-02-2009 04:24 PM

please post something, just so we know your still doing the story, i would go crazy if you wernt anymore!!!

Canker1 12-03-2009 12:32 PM

Finish this, It's awesome.

myself21 12-03-2009 09:08 PM

i need thiiiiiis.

zeddicus 12-04-2009 10:26 AM

plz stop whining

Give the guy some time plz, inspiration is not something that floods over the edges, ok true in inspired moments it does.
But then again, there is that little thing that is called writter's block.
Now me meself, never had the problem, i 'm just to damn lazy to write but some writers have for months, even years.
Lets just hope ShinyDemon doesn't have a writers block, that he is just like me to lazy or the most possible explanation, that he simply doesn't have the time.
Now secretly I 'm hoping he is preparing them in word documents so he would be able to post then frequently after without having to type all the time.

Anyway It s a freaking damn good main story +sequels, so give the guy all the time he needs to finish it and in the mean time just check whether there is next chapter, without whining for the next chapter plz.

greets zeddi

ShinyDemon 12-04-2009 02:56 PM

Don't worry all - I'm still here, and thank you zeddicus for the back-up.

Luckily it's not writers block, nor - thankfully - laziness. I was away for a short time, but then returned with a case of flu... not sure whether it was swine or just common 'guy' flu, but it had me in bed for a week.

Now, to some a week in bed may sound like bliss (especially with an imagination like mine !), but I was so ill I couldn't even think of plot lines, let alone get to the computer. Still, I'm on the mend now, so should get a new chapter on here around Monday.

Thanks for bearing with me...

ShinyDemon x

Star Shadows 12-04-2009 03:02 PM

Glad to hear a[and most importantly]) you are on the mend and b) that there will be a nother installment. I happen to be lazy. so my story is stopped.

firenight 12-04-2009 05:26 PM

hope u feel better shinydemon

ShinyDemon 12-07-2009 01:33 PM

Thank you for the messages of support and concern. I am feeling much better now, and the flu has flown away. I've not felt that rough for as long as I can remember.

Anyway, onto the important stuff. As promised, I've managed to get a new chapter ready, and so...

The Story Continues...

Before I decided on the dares for the girls, I took a moment to reflect on my situation. Here I was with my sister and her best friend. My sister was only wearing a check short sleeve shirt and a short denim skirt, and nothing underneath (although at this time I hadn't seen anything worthy of mentioning). Jo was sitting opposite, wearing nothing but her white underwear. As for me, well I was wearing Jo's tight red t-shirt which was a few sizes too small for me, and her short denim skirt. The skirt would not zip all the way up as, again, it was too small, and it was being lifted at the front by my erection which was roaming free as I also did not have any underwear on. To to it all, I had my sister's recently removed thong in my mouth, allowing her scents and flavours to highten my arousal.

"Come on, get on with it", my sister prompted, anxious to get her dare over with.

I considered what I wanted Sarah and Jo to do - I half wanted them to both strip completely, but the other half of me didn't want to rush this experience.

"I darf yoff tof", I began to say, but speech was impossible with the thong in my mouth.

Jo noticed this and laughed, and said, "Ok, give the thong to me whilst you dare us, but you have to put it back in afterwards."

I took my sister's thong out of my mouth and handed it to Jo.

"Thanks Jo. Ok Sarah, I dare you to take off your top." This was fairly tame considering what I could have asked for, but seeing my sister wearing just a short skirt was almost as erotic as seeing her wear nothing at all.

My sister slowly began undoing the buttons on the shirt, pulling the shirt apart after each one, and each time giving both me and Jo more and more of a glimpse of her firm breasts.
As the buttons got lower, Sarah looked at me directly in the eyes as she continued. Of course, I kept breaking eye contact to look at what was being revealed in front of me. With just three buttons left, Sarah changed tactics and began unbuttoning her shirt from the bottom, first showing us her belly button and then her midrift. Finally there was just one button left, and her fingers trembled with anticipation as she unfastened it and let the shirt fall open. She slid the shirt off her arm and chucked it onto the floor. Both Jo and I looked at her hot body.

When I was able to draw my gaze away from Sarah, I looked at Jo, ready to give her a dare. I already knew what I was going to dare her to do, but my attention was distracted as she had her hand down her underwear and was slowly rubbing herself whilst still looking at my sister.

"Ahem..." I said, to get Jo's attention, which brought her back to the present with a shock.

"I was going to dare you to take of just your bra, but as you're busy 'down below', why don't you take off your panties instead and show us what you were doing."

Blushing slightly, Jo knelt up and slid her panties down, past her thighs and over her feet. This garment of clothing was just the latest to get tossed onto the floor of my bedroom.

Her hairless pussy was now on display, and her hand returned to the position it had been seconds earlier, rubbing her slit. In her hand, however, was my sisters thong, and this was soaking up Jo's juices. Jo looked less embarrassed now, and her smile made me realise that she knew what she was doing. With one final rub, she handed the thong back to me freshly coated with her own juices.

"I think this belongs to you", Jo said with a smile.

I took the thong from her, and noticed how wet it was. I rolled it up into a ball and returned the item to my mouth. My sense of taste was overwhelmed with the flavour of now both my sister, but much more strongly, the taste of Jo. I could smell her, taste her and see her, and my penis bobbed with appreciation.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

macjohn 12-07-2009 03:45 PM

Yayyy i have been waiting soo long and i am sooo glad that your back!!!

truth 12-07-2009 10:26 PM

i like a lot thank u made my day