getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Claimed (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=223048)

Nwbie 07-06-2015 10:42 AM

I SHAME RebekaD, after giving her a few dares and her saying she accepted, I waited days. However she hasn't been online anymore nor responded since the 25th of june now, over a two weeks ago.

Making it seem like either she ran away not feeling like doing dares anymore or something important in her life came up.

If she does execute the dares in an orderly fashion I'll make a new or will try to update this one.

MyGetDare 07-06-2015 10:56 AM

I, MyGetDare offer myself to anyone who wants me for 5 PMs.

I agree to be bound to them for this time, and will complete any task they give to me to their satisfaction. If I fail, or do not live up to my agreement in any way, I agree to be named, shamed, and appropriately punished.

My limits are:
Family
Permanent
Personal Info
Scat/Piss

Pics/Vids are Ok, but I wont show face.

Otherwise, you may do as you please with me.

Signed: MyGetDare

Harry18 07-06-2015 09:29 PM

I Harry18 ,offer myself to anybody that wants me for 10 PMs
I agree to be bound to them for this time, and will complete any task they give to me to their satisfaction. If I fail, or do not live up to my agreement in any way, I agree to be named, shamed, and appropriately punished.

Bran flakes 07-07-2015 01:34 AM

I Bran flakes ,offer myself to anybody that wants me for 10 PMs

Naomi N 07-07-2015 02:05 AM

Hi I'm Naomi and I offer myself to anyone that wants me for 4 PM's

Likes and limits are in my sig
X

Nwbie 07-07-2015 02:45 AM

I claim naomi N

Gonzalez 07-07-2015 03:49 AM

I, Gonzalez offer myself to anyone who wants me for 1 PMs.

My limits are: public/poop/diapers/messy

Signed: Gonzalez

suzy1950 07-07-2015 04:19 AM

I, suzy1950 offer myself to anyone who wants me for 4 PMs.

My limits are:
(list your limits). scat family

Signed: suzy1950"

waystin 07-07-2015 06:02 PM

I, waystin, offer myself to anyone who wants me for 6 PMs.

My limits are:
.family
.Illegal
.Public (I WILL be seen)
.Permanent
.injuries
.poop
.messy
.videos
.face pics

Signed: waystin

daettil69 07-08-2015 03:31 PM

I, daettil69 offer myself to anyone who wants me for 10 PMs.

My limits are:

illegal, public, drinking pee, permanent, poo, needles, cam

Signed: daettil69

SlaveBoy__ 07-08-2015 04:17 PM

I, Slaveboy__ offer myself to anyone who wants me for 5 PMs.

My limits are:
Anything that could reveal my identity
Blood
Other people
blackmail
Illegal
Girls clothing

Signed: Slaveboy__

subslaveboy63 07-08-2015 04:21 PM

I, subslaveboy63, offer myself to anyone who wants me for 3 PMs.

My limits are:
pee drinking, enemas, scat, blood, family, total cross dressing, illegal, cam/photos

Signed: subslaveboy63"

Sitosky7 07-09-2015 08:48 AM

I, Sitosky7 offer myself to anyone who wants me for 4 PMs.

My limits are:
Full exposure, poo or pee, diapers, friends and family, messy.

Signed: Sitosky7"

deamon 07-10-2015 07:36 AM

I, deamon offer myself to anyone who wants me for 5 PMs.

My limits are:
Blood
Toilet
Face showing
Public

Signed: deamon_"

slaveboy32 07-10-2015 01:34 PM

I, slaveboy32, offer myself to anyone who wants me for 5 PMs.

My limits are:
Illegal, social suicide, friends/family involvement, anything that could interfere with my work, anything that could identify me ( ie. face pics), scat,

Signed: Slaveboy32