getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Hardcore Diaper Dare! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=129574)

raynacd 03-22-2017 10:08 PM

Put on 2 diapers cut slits in the inner one. Wet and mess in them for 24 hours. after 24 hours take a bath with your messy diapers on for at least 30 minutes.

JTN2010 03-23-2017 03:16 PM

For the next 48 hours you are to wear and use diapers. The minimum number of times you must "use" (either wet significantly or mess) a diaper before you are permitted to change it is equal to the number of diapers you've changed into since starting the dare.

So the first diaper must be used at least once before changing out.

The third diaper must be used at least 3 times before changing out.

You may use double (or triple) diapers as needed but bear in mind they add 1 additional use (so if you change into your 4th diaper, then if you double diaper you'll be on your fifth diaper)

Final small caveat, for every 3 diapers one of the uses must be messing (so if you are on the 3rd-5th diaper you must mess at least once; 6th-8th must mess at least twice before changing)

If you leak you must immediately change and increase your diaper count by 1 extra.

babygetdare 03-24-2017 11:57 AM

Lets try a 24hr one for you!

Wake up at 8am and do the bladder de-trainer dare from Iam (not being lazy it just genuinely wears your bladder down):

"Put on a diaper, then drink 2 liters of water, and 1 cup of hot green tea with no sweetener. When you first feel the urge to pee, drink a glass of cold water. When the urge grows stronger, do 30 sit-ups. When your urge grows even stronger, do 50 jumping jacks. When you get to the point where you feel like you will wet yourself within 30 minutes, drink a 32oz. bottle of rain berry gaterade. After you drink that, go sit on the toilet for 30 seconds, do NOT pee yet. When you get to the point where you feel like you will only last for ten more minutes, reach inside your diaper, and masturbate until you cum. Now wait for the urge to intensify. Once it does, wait for 5 minutes exact. Now go sit on the toilet once more, but this time...you may pee...in your diaper. After you have peed, masturbate once more. Now drink another gaterade, followed by a glass of cold water.
"

Once finished your real challenge begins! For the remainder of your time you are not allowed to hold your pee...let it flow!

You're in a wet gross diaper by now and things aren't gonna get easier. Every 60 minutes you will flip a coin:

- If its heads you will drink 500ml
- If its tails you need to drink 1l

You will drink the amount you flip for before the next coin toss. Each time you flip a coin make a note of which option you didn't land. Pretty soon you'll want to be out of your squishy diapers! After at least 30 minutes has gone since your first coin toss you can finally change, but only if you obey the nasty rules:

- If you want to get out of your diapers you are going to add the amount of water you didn't have to drink in your previous coin tosses (since your last change) before you put them on.
- After you change for the first time you will not be allowed to change for another hour. From then on you will have to wait double the time since your last change (i.e. 1hr, 2hr, 4hr, 8hr).

You will of course quickly be faced with the unfortunate decision of staying in soggy diapers or changing into diapers which are filled to capacity anyway! Don't worry I am gonna provide you with a way out -
Before every coin toss you can choose to roll two dice instead for a forfeit:

2. Nothing - good call!
3. Insert two bananas
4. Put one cup of uncooked rice in your diaper
5. Babify yourself for the rest of the dare - pacifiers and baby bottles as a minimum. (if you roll this again, you don't have to do anything)
6. Nothing - good call!
7. Take a 1l enema
8. Put one cup of oatmeal down the back of your diaper.
9. Put on a female item of clothing or makeup.
10. Insert 8 marshmallows
11. Insert a suppository
12. Nothing good -call!

The dare ends at 8pm at night. If you give up prematurely then you can sleep on a bed of your used diapers >:(

bjbarnes 03-24-2017 12:44 PM

Reusing an older dare because i really liked it: .your dare is to double diaper up, mush up two bananas and put them down the front, and then take a strip of rope (might need about 15ft, it can be thin) and tie yourself into the diaper. This might be done best by looping it around your waste starting near the middle of the rope, tie it tightly and use more than 5 knots, then loop the two ends under the diaper between ur legs and fasten it to the loop Around your waist again with 5 knots each. You then have to stay in the diaper until you mess it 3 times. Another option is drinking two cups of prune juice and you only have to mess it twice but the blessings have to be at least half an hour apart. After that you'll just have to undo the knots and your free...unless you fail to undo the knots within 10 minutes, and then you have to wait an hour in the diaper and try again. You might want to half duct tape to seal up the sides just in case, enjoy!

To whoever is making mine, i wanna be a very stinky embarrassed little boy by the end of it, if you catch my meaning. ;)

PacifierGirl 03-25-2017 02:18 PM

Put on a diaper.

Now grab yourself three full rolls of duct tape and go to town on that bitch. Cover the diaper on duct tape until there is no diaper, just a huge mess of duct tape. At the start of each hour, you are allowed 90 seconds to get as much duct tape off using just your hands.

Have fun!

johnsmilk 04-10-2017 05:23 PM

Put two dulcolax suppositories in your ass and put on a diaper. Now go shopping at the mall and don't leave until 30 minutes after you shit your diaper. Sleep in that poopy diaper tonight, in the morning take it off, put on a fresh diaper to wear for 12 hours -using it. Now take that poopy diaper and shove your face in it for 1 minute every hour for those 12 hours. (Nose touching mess) take a picture of you smelling that messy diaper and post it online for exposure. Have fun!
Please don't hold back for my dare

tbrmgfh 04-10-2017 09:11 PM

roll a die and that number will determine the amount of diapers you will be wearing. (slits cut into the inner ones for drainage). you will give yourself a large enema or use laxatives. then you will be taping that diaper up nice and tight (ten run arounds with the tape should be ok). next you will dress normally and go to the store. youll be buying more diapers and tape. maybe toss in an extra package of laxatives for good measure.
Make sure to be drinking lots of water throughout this task

messed your diapers yet? if so them go home and sit and watch adult diaper hypno for 3 hours.

if you haven't messed yet good for you. start doing squats. if you make it all the way to 100 without messing go ahead and remove the diapers and release in the toilet (sitting backwards). if you cant make it then youll be watching the hypno like above, plus a video of diaper humiliation joi or pov. just google those terms.

for me please us lot of diapers, public bondage and sissy

tbrmgfh 04-26-2017 12:44 PM

Bumping this thread ☺

tbrmgfh 05-03-2017 08:17 AM

Hope to get something good 😉

johnsmilk 05-06-2017 12:23 AM

I posted this elsewhere but I think you'll enjoy it!

Roll a die. Whatever you rolled is your magic number. Use it in place of "X" below:
Insert X suppositories in your ass.
Now plug your ass with a butt plug, or vegetable or something.
Now put on X diapers.
Drink X amount of glasses of water in X minutes x10. (If you rolled a 2 then 2 glasses in 20 minutes)
Now go to the mall and visit X stores
At the mall buy X articles of female clothing, and get assistance from a female employee.
After buying the clothing go to the mall restroom and put all of it on.
Now drive home, if your diaper is still dry, no pee or mess, you can use the toilet.
If your diaper is peed in you must wear that diaper for 4 more hours.
If you peed and messed your diaper, wear the diaper for 4 more hours, and pm me X quality diaper dares for me to do.
Have fun and be safe!

k1rage 05-08-2017 07:29 AM

wear a super thick diaper to a public park and walk around. The pants your wear should be tight , there should be a very noticeable diaper bulge and you should be waddling rather than walking. Your shirt should be short, you diaper doesn't have to be exposed but your shirt cant cover your diaper bulge. Ideally your shirt should just meet the top of your pants.

you should drink at least 32oz of water before going to the park and 32oz while at the park.

Also to make sure you stay at the park for a good long and wet yourself while you need to drink at least 4 beers at the park, no leaving until your good and sober (drinking and driving is bad mkay).

lastly take a picture of you diaper bulge for me to view, if i do not deem the bulge noticeable enough I may punish you.

diaper06 05-27-2017 05:20 AM

You'll need to put on two diapers. You will have to keep them on until you have messed them twice. At that point you need to go outside with the diapers under your clothes and pick one of the following.
-stand close to someone until they walk away
-spend two entire hours outside like that
-sit on 10 different park benches
-reveal your diapers in front of some people
-make your diaper leak
-visibly hump something with at least another person around

(if messing twice is too hard you can also pee in them 6 times)

Extreme for me. 7 hours limit

BabyWeirdo 05-27-2017 02:46 PM

Have a five hour dare:

At the beginning of your five hours, you need to diaper up—as many as you think you’ll need—and drink a large glass (full drinking glass) of fizzy pop. From now on, over the course of each hour you’ll need to consume three full drinking glasses of water and another full drinking glass of pop at the top of each hour. That’s it—simple enough, right? You just have to make it five hours. Three more rules:

Rule 1: No Wetting—you have to make it 5 hours without wetting yourself. If you do wet yourself, then I’m afraid you’ll have earned your first punishment. Lather up your bar of soap really good in the sink and go to the corner. Set a timer for one hour—for the next hour, you must squat (not kneel—squat, with your knees spread as wide as you can) in the corner, with your hands on top of your head, holding the bar of soap firmly in your mouth

Rule 2: No Messing—you need to make it the same 5 hours without messing either. If you do mess yourself, immediately remove your diaper, turn it around backwards and put it back on, binding it on with duct tape.

Rule 3: No Leaking—this is the big one, you’re to avoid leaking throughout the five hours, and any punishments you may accrue. If you leak during this challenge, you need to take saran wrap and wrap up your entire package tightly, covering the saran wrap with duct tape.

diaper06 06-17-2017 11:05 PM

Your dare is to pad yourself up in two of your thickest diapers for the next 72 hours. Over this time you must stay in that same diaper with no changes what so ever, and release your bowels/bladder the instant you get the slightest urge. When you do poo, be sure to mush it all around in your diapers all the way to the front, so that by the time your done everything under your diaper should be covered in mess. At the end of 48 hours you must wear the diaper backwards, and keep it that way for the remaining 24 hours. During the 72 hours, try switching between laying on your stomach to sitting on your bottom, so that everything in your diaper squishes around. In your last hour for the 72 hours, you must edged 5 times without using your hands (e.g. hump the bed or something). If you cum before you finish your last edge, you must stick your hands in the front of your filthy diaper while standing in front of your window and masturbate your messy cock (clothes over the diaper are optional). When you cum, you must then lick your fingers clean, after which you can then remove the diaper (if you wish ). If you did edge 5 times without cumming then you may also remove the diaper at that time. If you want you can send me feedback.

Extreme for me please

diaper06 06-20-2017 07:04 PM

Just wanted to bump this here