getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Loser has to (extreme version, be careful) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=103844)

dareslavewanted 08-29-2013 10:37 AM

Im in for this one

Just Experimenting 08-29-2013 10:41 AM

mikey loses.

The loser sends the winner the first names of three facebook friends of the opposite sex. The winner then picks one of the names. The loser then will send the winner three pics of that friend. The winner picks on of those photos. The loser then must order an outfit that resembles the one the person in the chosen pic is wearing as much as possible. The loser then must recreate the picture of their facebook friend dressed and posed as closely as possible and make it their avatar for at least 3 days. During that time, the original pic of the friend should be uploaded to an album and the loser should put a link in their sig to the pic asking "How good of a copycat am I?

dareslavewanted 08-29-2013 10:45 AM

Im in for this one

Parlael 08-29-2013 11:54 AM

dareslavewanted loses :P

Loser has to be a dare slave (within limits) to the winner for however long the winner wants. Winner can also lend his slave to anyone (if someone is willing to take over for a given period of time).

Blue Griffin 08-29-2013 11:58 AM

Sure, count me in.

dareslavewanted 08-29-2013 12:00 PM

Im in for this one aswell

Silly bitch 08-29-2013 12:01 PM

Griffin loses.

for the next 7 days the Loser must spend a 6 hours each day coated in honey and feathers in public. they can reduced their time by a minute by taking a pie to the face from someone.

malelave 08-29-2013 12:10 PM

im i n

im in with this one :) :D

boybb_18 08-29-2013 02:20 PM

Smelly loses

Loser has to be a dare slave (within limits) to the winner for however long the winner wants. Winner can also lend his slave to anyone (if someone is willing to take over for a given period of time).

rob13 08-29-2013 03:16 PM

in for the above dare

Officelover 08-29-2013 03:45 PM

Rob13 loses.

Loser has to find a public shower, go into one of the stalls, and gunge themselves with chocolate sauce, peanut butter, and a food of the winner's choosing.

ielw 09-01-2013 09:49 AM

im in .... ill try this

Just Experimenting 09-01-2013 09:02 PM

office lover loses
The loser sends the winner the first names of three facebook friends of the opposite sex. The winner then picks one of the names. The loser then will send the winner three pics of that friend. The winner picks on of those photos. The loser then must order an outfit that resembles the one the person in the chosen pic is wearing as much as possible. The loser then must recreate the picture of their facebook friend dressed and posed as closely as possible and make it their avatar for at least 3 days. During that time, the original pic of the friend should be uploaded to an album and the loser should put a link in their sig to the pic asking "How good of a copycat am I?

Tiden 09-14-2013 02:05 PM

Okay. I will be in on this one.

dark_kevin 09-14-2013 04:31 PM

Just experimenting loses.

Going back to the original:
Loser gets their random sex hookup controlled for a day. My idea is this: the loser has their screen controlled on teamviewer, joinme, etc, and the winner makes a hookup posting looking for whatever acts the winner decides*. (I'm thinking craigslist, but the site/sites are up to the winner). Loser must take any pictures necessary for the post. Winner then has access to the loser's email (make a new address if this is a problem) and is able to correspond with anyone who replies.
(if i lose, I'll be free to contribute from Wednesday onwards)