getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   R18: Mature Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   [Fiction] Erin's Hell (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=69807)

Girl and 11 07-06-2011 02:50 PM

Yay!

I'm gad the story is not dead, but that was a very short post....:confused: Why so short?

skjelner 07-06-2011 07:07 PM

Chapter Seven Part 2

It's just where I thought was a good place to break up the chapter. This one's a little longer, hope you enjoy! And sorry again for the lack of updates. More is on the way! ;)

“Didn’t you give me enough rules yesterday? I’ve done everything you asked; I-I didn’t drink any of the water in the bathroom, I swear!”

“We know,” Mark replied, running his eyes up and down Erin’s nicely-tanned body as her knees shook between her hands. “We’ve been watching you, just like we said we’d be.”

“And you’re right, you’ve done a good job obeying the rules so far,” Jason added, “but it’s a new day now, and we think your pretty self can handle a few more. Do you agree?”

Erin glanced up at Jason’s piercing brown eyes. She had hardly been awake for five minutes, and already she had begun to tear up. Before going to sleep she had secretly hoped she’d wake up to find this entire experience was only a dream, but now she knew for sure that it was very much real. Would this nightmare ever end? No matter what Erin hoped for, however, she knew her only choice at the moment was to comply with everything her sick captors asked of her. Not keen on experiencing any more physical pain, all she had to do to avoid such was submit to these men—for now.

“Y-Yes”, Erin stammered, nodding her head slowly.

“Say that louder, you fucking skank. And like you mean it. Don’t think I’m getting soft on you just because it’s early and you’re tired. Can you handle a few more rules or do I have to hurt you again?”

“I can handle it,” Erin said, this time more confidently, and shakily staggered to her feet, taking care to ensure the butt plug didn’t fall out. Since it was not as large as any of her captors’ penises, and her ass was significantly looser than it was even twenty-four hours ago, this was no easy feat.

“I see you’re keeping that plug in like a good girl,” Jason said. His cohorts had began stroking themselves through their shorts, and Erin could tell their cocks were slowly enlarging. “In fact, that’s related to your first new rule. Before I tell you what it is though, I want to remind you that you better fucking keep all that hot cum in your snatch until we tell you otherwise—we’ll be using it soon.”

“Okay, whatever you say.” Erin could feel the plug re-stretching the walls of her anus. It was as if the men wanted to keep her as loose as possible.

“Good.” Jason clapped his hands together. “Now, the first new rule is an addition of sorts to a rule from yesterday: besides only eating and drinking when and what we tell you, everything you eat or drink must contain some ingredient that was first inside a human body.”

Erin’s eyes grew wide as she processed what Jason had said. She couldn’t speak.

“Oh don’t worry,” Chris explained, as Mark turned and quietly left the bathroom. “It’s not quite what you’re thinking. It doesn’t have to be a body fluid, just something that was first inside of someone.”

“Right,” Jason added, “and to demonstrate, we’re gonna use that water in your ass.”

Erin was a bit shocked at what Jason had said—she certainly hadn’t realized there was anything in her anus besides the rubber plug. She tried to focus on her ass muscles, clenching and loosening around the plug, trying to feel the water. After a few moments of no luck, she finally resorted to hopping up and down slightly, causing her large, supple breasts to bounce around. Jason and Chris laughed at this, stroking themselves harder.

“Can you feel it now?” Chris asked. “There’s not much in there, just enough for what we need.”

“Yeah, I can tell it’s in there,” Erin replied, and indeed she could feel a small amount of water sloshing around her innards. Just then Mark returned to the room carrying a glass similar to the one from last night—could it be the very same one?

“Great,” Jason affirmed. “Now, as you see, we’ve got another glass here, which means you’re permitted to have another drink. Of course, since everything you eat or drink must contain at least one ingredient from a human body, this morning you’ll be drinking the water that’s in in your ass.”

Though she had figured this was coming, Erin still convulsed at the thought of drinking something that was first in her ass, dry heaving for the second time that day. At least, she figured, since she hadn’t had anything to eat since yesterday’s enema, the water should be fairly clean. Erin prayed it wouldn’t taste too disgusting.

“Haha,” Mark chuckled at Erin’s reaction, “it looks like you’re ready. You’re thirsty, right?”

Erin knew she couldn’t lie. “Yes, I’m very thirsty. And hungry too,” she added after regaining her composure.

“Well, for now we can only do something about that thirst,” Mark said, “or rather, you can. Turn around and bend over; put your palms on the floor. I know you’re flexible enough.”

shhhh 07-08-2011 09:46 PM

Ew. Ewewew. Still reading though, so keep up the good work. :clap:

cbtslave4u2 07-08-2011 10:09 PM

damn dude! i was all sad and thought you gave up on this! dont disappear again man! lol

skjelner 07-11-2011 04:38 PM

Chapter Seven Part 3

Don't worry, I won't be abandonding it or anything— I hope to make this the longest and most involved story on GetDare; it's just hard to find time to update. Now for the next part!

Having made the decision to obey her captors—at least for now—Erin complied, spinning to face her reflection in the shower wall. A desperate girl, green eyes pleading for help, gazed back at her, but Erin quickly shut her eyes, unwilling to let her emotions get the best of her. She instead leaned down and pressed her palms to the cold, glassy floor, spreading her currently clean, albeit slightly stubbly from not having shaved in almost two days, legs for all three men to see.

Jason let out a low whistle. “Now that’s a sight I like to see!”

“Yeah man,” Chris agreed, “I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of such a tight ass.”

“And those legs too, man,” Mark added, “absolutely gorgeous. And those bruises on them only make them sexier.”

“Agreed,” Jason exclaimed, “but we’re not here just to stare. Erin, Chris is gonna remove the plug, and after he does, I want you to push out, slowly. Don’t worry about trying to aim for the glass, he’ll take care of catching the water. Just let it trickle out. Ready?”

“Just do it,” Erin replied, her eyes still shut tightly. She gulped in nervous anticipation, trying to stay calm even as she felt Chris’s hand on her ass cheek. When he began to tug at the plug, however, all the memories from the previous day came flooding back to her as her anus stretched once more: her wholesome body exposed to and groped by utter strangers, being forced to taste their smelly genitals, her hymen shattering as they beat the innocence from her, unwillingly gagging on their large members and guzzling cups of sticky male effluence, her innards cramping up while taking accommodating a large amount of water, using the bathroom in front of three men, being physically beaten and mentally abused, and finally getting locked in a cold, bright bathroom to cry herself to sleep with no blanket, mattress, or other comforts.

It was enough to break any person, but Erin knew she had the strength to continue on, able to keep passively obeying the men on the hopes of eventually getting a chance to somehow break free. She was determined not to lose sight of this goal.

After what seemed like an eternity, Chris finally pulled the last of the plug from her pink hole with a squelch, and Erin was able to regain focus. She quickly clenched her sphincter tight, then slowly opened it little by little, allowing a stream of water to trickle out. She could feel the cold rim of the glass against her cheeks and began to relax more, letting the water fall faster and splash into the container.

Erin was finished sooner than she expected: when she was certain she’d expelled the last of the liquid, she stood up straight and turned around to inspect the glass. To her surprise, the water inside was almost perfectly clear: there was perhaps only a faint white cloudiness to it.

“Alright, Erin, I also need to let you know that this is all you’re going to get to drink for today, so make it count. Just be glad we gave you that huge enema yesterday, or else that water would be much … well, shittier.”

“And also be glad we’re not cumming in it this time,” Mark added.

“Yeah,” Chris chimed in, “it’s not like we’re heartless bastards.” He grinned at this, then handed the nearly-full glass to Erin. “Drink up.”

Hesitating for only a moment, Erin was reassured by the water’s appearance and the fact that she had been incredibly thirsty ever since waking up. She pinched her nose and gulped down the water, rushing it past her taste buds as quickly as possible. It had more of a musty flavor than anything, though still tasted a bit foul. Still, it was not as unpleasant as the semen-filled drink from the previous night, and Erin was almost relieved to be drinking anything at all.

“Wow, she cleaned that up even faster than the cum-water,” Mark exclaimed jubilantly. “What’d you think, slut?” These insults still stung Erin, though she had become adept at hiding it.

“It … It wasn’t that bad, I guess. Definitely a lot better than yesterday’s … cum-water.”

Her captors howled with laughter. “Glad to hear you liked this one,” Jason said. “Now let’s hope you get used to it, because you’re going to be drinking a lot of delicious concoctions much like that one in the future—remember, everything you eat or drink from now on must contain something that came out of a person.”

Though the water had indeed not tasted completely horrible, the reality of this new rule made Erin sick to her stomach once more. Surely her captors would have to feed her at least once a day to keep her energy up, and the thought of all her meals being tainted by human orifices was almost too much to bear. She would have to just deal with one meal at a time, hoping her drinks at least would be similar to this one.

“You’re fucking sick,” she said sharply to none of the men in particular.

“Yeah, that may be true, whore, but you’re going to listen to us anyway, aren’t you?” Jason shot back.

“Well, it’s not like I have a choice. So, yeah … I guess so.”

“That’s exactly fucking right. I knew you’d be an obedient little bitch once we got started with you.”

Erin decided to let this comment roll off. The time for opposition had passed.

“Now, I’ll bet that little shit-drink whet your appetite, right?” Jason continued. “Ready for something to eat?”

Though she knew what was coming, Erin couldn’t suppress the tears returning to her eyes. She stared at the image in the floor of her dark hair draped across her perky round breasts.

“What are you going to make me eat?”

Silvercola 07-11-2011 09:41 PM

lawl her life sucks!

Stormwalker22 07-12-2011 04:14 AM

Poor erin im sure she will get away some how but probably get caught or her friends will get caught and brought to get used with her

cbtslave4u2 07-12-2011 06:21 PM

i was expecting the water to be nastier. lol

skjelner 07-15-2011 03:32 PM

Chapter Seven Part 4

“Chris here will be happy to show you what he prepared this morning,” Jason replied with a twinkle in his eye. “Chris?”

Chris smiled and quickly left the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Jason turned back toward Erin. “I’m glad you’re being so cooperative today. You’ll find out that that’s definitely the best decision you could make—but don’t think for a second it means we’re going to change any of our plans for you.”

Erin was beginning to feel more comfortable being naked in front of her captors, and she relaxed a bit, shifting her weight to her left. The taste of the tainted water still lingered on her tongue, but she had tasted much worse in the last day—such as Mark’s sweaty asshole—so this was relatively easy to ignore.

“I don’t even know what your so-called plans are, so it’s not like it affects me anyway,” Erin retorted. It was certainly strange having an almost-civil exchange with a man who had repeatedly and brutally violated her.

“Like I said before, you’ll find out more and more as we go on,” Jason affirmed. Just then, the door handle turned and Chris stepped into the room. “In fact, you’ll find out more right now.”

Jason gestured to Chris, who produced from behind his back a single piece of toast. “This is what you get to eat today,” Chris said, “and as you may have guessed, instead of butter or jam, you’ll be topping it with all that cum in your pussy.”

“And don’t worry about not having enough,” Mark added. “We know how much you like our jizz, so we each came twice in you last night. You’re a good sleep-fuck, by the way.”

Mark gave Erin a perverted wink, causing her to shudder. But the idea of eating semen-covered toast, while still fairly gross, was not nearly as revolting as other ideas that had been swimming through Erin’s head. She had swallowed loads of cum during her time in captivity after all, and was at least accustomed to the taste. Besides, Erin liked toast, so maybe it wouldn’t be that bad.

“Let’s just get this over with,” Erin said.

“I agree,” Jason replied, smiling. “Now, you’re going to crouch down so your pussy is close to the floor. That way everyone will get to see our newest little slut up close.”

“Wait, what do you mean, ‘everyone’?” Erin asked, stammering as she took a step back.

“Well, I said you’d find out more about our ‘plans’ for you, and this is part of them. It’s not just me, Chris, and Mark who’re interested in you, you know.”

“You mean, are you like, filming me? Through the mirror in the floor? Are you gonna sell this shit on the internet or something?” Erin’s mind was racing: the fact that other people might be seeing her in this state was almost more than she could handle. What if her friends found out? What if her family found out?

“Jesus, calm down and remember where you are, whore,” Jason demanded, while Mark stepped forward in attempt to pacify her. “You said you wanted to know more about what’s going on, but clearly you can’t handle it, so just forget it.”

“How am I supposed to fucking handle it?! You’re not just violating me, you’re exploiting me!” Mark had his arms locked around Erin’s while she struggled in his grasp.

“It’s a real shame … I thought you were going to behave today.” Before Erin could react, Jason stepped forward and backhanded her face, harder than he ever had yesterday. Erin immediately stopped struggling and instead began sobbing, arms going limp while she doubled over in pain. Mark released her and stepped back to join Jason and Chris.

“You understand that you brought that on yourself, right?” Jason questioned.

Erin, still shaking from the sting of his knuckles, nodded, then slowly looked up at him.

“I know you do. Now, let’s just forget about everything I told you and concentrate on your breakfast. Okay?”

Erin gulped, then tried to speak but only convulsed back into tears, once again keenly aware of how powerless she was at the moment, cold, naked, and crying in front of three domineering men. After a few moments she regained her composure and managed to squeak out, “okay … I’ll do whatever you say … I promise.”

“Excellent.” Jason suddenly appeared perfectly happy. “Now squat down and make sure your pussy is close to the floor, just like I said. Chris, the toast.”

As Erin did what Jason ordered, Chris stooped down so the tip of his penis barely touched the floor, leaving behind a thin trail of pre-ejaculate on its shiny surface, and slid the piece of toast directly under Erin, lighter side up. Erin wished he had at least put it on a plate, but she knew now was not the time to ask for such luxuries.

“Good girl. Now, that jizz is pretty deep inside you, so you’re gonna have to push it out. Cover the toast completely, but be sure not to get any on the floor: otherwise we’ll make you lick it up—or worse.”

erick92 07-20-2011 02:59 AM

Loved it! Never seems like the chapters are long enough though.

skjelner 07-20-2011 08:53 PM

Chapter Seven Part 5

Glad you're liking it! This is another short-ish part, but that's just the way I had to divide it.

Erin wasted no time in obeying and looked down at the toast, holding her ample breasts out of the way with both hands so as to get a good view. Very carefully she gyrated her hips while clenching and releasing her uteral muscles, desperately trying to expel the sticky, hours-old semen within.

Before long, Erin felt an oncoming rush deep inside her and realized she had been holding much more of the gooey liquid than she had expected. It rushed out in a thick stream, splattering on the toast, and Erin had to quickly clench up to keep it from spilling everywhere. Attempting to be more careful, she reached down, spread her labia, and lowered herself even closer to the toast, moving slowly around in a circle while letting small amounts of semen drip out at a time.

Soon the toast was completely covered, and not a drop of white juice had reached the floor. The three men nodded in unison, and Erin, pleased with herself, shakily stood to full height to meet their eyes.

“Nice,” Mark commented. “Now, I know you’re very hungry, but before we let you eat, I need to make sure you got all our cum out.” He moved close to Erin and rested his hands on her bare hips, gently pushing her back and to the left until her bony spine rested against the cold wall. Pressing his body into hers, Mark moved Erin’s hair aside and whispered softly into her ear.

“I’m gonna try and let you enjoy this, sweetheart. It might be the most gentle thing you’ll feel all day.”

His cool breath on her earlobes sent a shudder down Erin’s back, and she gasped when Mark slipped his smooth penis inside her. Interestingly, Erin she noticed that he had not shaven since yesterday, and, since neither had she, the friction from their prickly pubic regions sent shallow waves of pleasure through her body. Compared to what she had been through so far this morning, Mark’s gentle entry felt surprisingly satisfying.

Erin gripped Mark’s waist as she felt his penis growing rock-hard inside her, moaning as he began to thrust. He was forceful, but never rough, and Erin forgot she was being raped, instead choosing to focus on the pleasure: it was the only positive feeling she had experienced in quite some time.

It was all over before Erin had the chance to truly enjoy it, however, and Mark quickly slid out of her, growing limp as a small rush of semen dripped from her vagina to the floor. Erin glanced down to find Mark’s penis and scrotum covered in the ejaculate of both her and the three men, realizing she hadn’t released nearly all of it onto the toast.

“Don’t worry about the extra,” Chris reassured her, as if he had read her mind, “we didn’t expect you to be able to get out the stuff that was buried way deep.”

Erin breathed a sigh of relief as Chris carefully picked the semen-drenched toast up from the floor and held it out to her.

“Get on your knees,” he commanded, and Erin quickly obeyed. The hard glass made her knees ache, as they were still slightly bruised from the previous day’s events, but she pretended not to notice.

“Oh, and one more thing, princess: you better eat this entire piece of toast and enjoy it, because it’s all you’re going to get to eat for today,” Jason informed her. “Or at least that’s the current plan—you never know, you might be able to earn another meal later on. For now though, eat up. It’s important to keep you healthy so you don’t go fainting on us or anything.”

Blueberrypie 07-20-2011 11:11 PM

Your posts are ALWAYS amazing!! :D and you alway know just where to stop the chapters. It's terrible yet great. PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
blue.

BlueCookies 07-21-2011 10:45 AM

This is probably the best story I have ever read! Keep it going!!

skjelner 07-25-2011 04:19 PM

Chapter Seven Part 6

Thanks for the feedback! Glad everyone's liking it still.

Erin hardly considered semen and toast a healthy meal, but she was not about to argue with her captors. Gingerly, she took the toast from Chris’s outstretched palm and lifted it with both hands to her mouth. She was used to the stench of semen, but this sample carried a much stronger odor than any she had tasted before, probably due to the fact that it had been sitting inside her body for hours. Consequently, Erin detected faint aromas of her own juices mixed with the musty ejaculate, resulting in a truly unpleasant final product.

Too afraid to anger Jason again, however, Erin quickly got past the repulsive stench and slid the toast into her mouth, careful not to let any of its toppings fall to the floor. The bread had become slightly soggy, and Erin had to tilt it upward to slide some of the stale semen into her mouth before taking a full bite. It was warm, but somehow didn’t taste nearly as bad as it smelled, though Erin had some trouble getting the liquid to slide down her throat: she definitely preferred fresh semen in that respect.

Finally Erin was able to bite the toast, chewing it quickly, for her stomach was rumbling loudly in anticipation. Glad to finally have something to eat—even if it wasn’t exactly ideal—she gulped down bite after bite, barely tasting the soggy bread, which she folded to keep the viscous semen on top as she went.

When Erin was about halfway finished her salty snack, however, a dollop of the white liquid dripped from the toast onto her left breast, sliding down across her pink nipple. Erin froze in place, praying none of her captors would be upset. After several moments of silence, she looked up to find eager expressions on their faces; it was as if they were encouraging her to continue. Figuring she had better do something about the goo on her nipple, Erin tried to swipe it off with the side of her hand while still holding the soggy toast.

“Ah ah,” Mark warned, shaking his finger, “Don’t use your hand—lick it off.”

Sheepish, but relieved that none of the men seemed angry, Erin gingerly shifted the toast to her right hand, taking care not to tilt it and risk spilling any more of its topping. With her newly freed hand, she pushed her breast up and leaned down, quickly lapping up the cold semen. It barely tasted like anything at this point, a fact which Erin was grateful for.

Chris, Mark, and Jason began laughing to themselves as Erin continued with the toast, obviously getting off at forcing the girl to perform such a degrading act so eagerly. Erin barely noticed, however, and sucked her fingers clean after finally swallowing the last mouthful. She was still hungry but at least had eaten enough to satiate her for a while. Besides, since she could only have food with ingredients that came from inside someone, Erin wasn’t exactly sure she wanted to eat very often.

“So did our little cum-guzzling slut enjoy her first meal?” Jason asked, stepping forward as Erin licked the last of the semen and crumbs from her lips.

“No, not really,” she responded dryly. “But I was pretty hungry I guess.” Erin put her hands behind her back and stared at the floor. She was once more regaining awareness of her naked body’s exposure to the three perverted men, and a sudden rush of embarrassment set in, flushing her tan face with a bright shade of red.

“Great,” Jason either didn’t notice this or pretended not to. “I hope you’re not hungry anymore though, because we’ve got a long and exciting day ahead of us. But first we’ve got to get you prepared.”

“Prepared?” The color began to return to Erin’s face. “How?”

Silvercola 07-25-2011 10:22 PM

Write more mr author man