Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > littlemissslave

Conversation Between littlemissslave and Miss Lizzi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Miss Lizzi
    10-04-2017 05:23 PM
    Miss Lizzi
    Your not allowed to cum and when you report you will be given another task.

Also either add a picture of the shoes or a link to the shoes somewhere online
  2. Miss Lizzi
    10-04-2017 05:22 PM
    Miss Lizzi
    Lie flat on your back, legs spread. Take the shoe and spit on the sole at the toe end. Spit on it a few times , get it wet. Then take the shoe and press the flat toe end sole against your clit. Whack your clit 10x hard.
    Then you may rub nicely with the shoe and make yourself feel good. Rubbing and humping while on your back. Getting your pussy wet and ready for a good edge.

When wet and hot get on your knees and hold the shoe firmly against yourself and hump to an edge if you can. Hump , hump, hump.... edge.
    If you can't edge then you are to put the shoes back in the box and try again the next day. If you do edge you then have permission to put the shoes on.

Now you will wear the shoes all night and sleep in them. Get accustomed to wearing thems nd walking in them. Go up and down steps. The whole time you wearvyour heeels you can not wear any other clothes and you are not permitted to remove them until you wake the next morning.
  3. Miss Lizzi
    10-04-2017 05:17 PM
    Miss Lizzi
    Sorry for the late reply littlemiss slave.
    You better not if worn those heels yet!
    So strip naked and grab your heels.
    You are to first of all worship those 5'5 inch shoes. You will get on your hands and knees with the shoes in front of you. Now you have to worship those shoes only using your mouth. Lick every inch of the shoes. Inside and out. Suck the heel and hold it in your mouth. Press your nose inside the shoes and sniff the material.
    Every inch and no hands!

Then you will take a stocking. Tie the stocking around the shoe and your face. A simple loop so the shoe is pressed against your face, nose deep inside it.
  4. littlemissslave
    10-01-2017 02:39 PM
    littlemissslave
    Please mistress allow me to wear my new heels. I am barefoot until you give me a task for my new heels. I will even offer to do a task involving toothpaste and my heels of you are willing to give me a task to do in my new heels. I will kneel for you if you give me permission to wear my new heels and worship you. If you want I will even tie my new heels to my feet and wear them overnight to make new happy. I will do whatever in limits that you ask me to including me dislikes if you give a me even a simple task in my new heels. I will even not give myself any pleasure which I love until you say you are satisfied with my performance. Please I am barefooted kneeling begging you for a task with my new 5.5 heels mistress. Please allow me to wear them. I have never worn them before and I would really like permission to wear them before the new heels go to waste. I will agree to put 10 grains of rice in each shoe for the first time you allow me to wear them if you agree to this.