Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bdsmmsdb

Rate this Entry

How To Get A Girl To Send Nudes Works 100% of the Time!

Posted 10-15-2015 at 08:35 PM by Bdsmmsdb

Hi! my name is bdsmmsdb and today we gonna get some nudes. Here is a quick and easy tutorial to get them.

Step 1: Acquire Target
While scouting out the girls make sure to choose the ones where their signature says "i dont need or want a slave or pics" this is code for "I give nudes"
Step 2: Spam her with pms
Now that you have chosen a target, send her lots and I mean lots of pms, make sure to say something like this: " Hey, show me your tits babe" or "What are you doing right now?" make sure to follow up on that with :" ok. but what would you be doing if I was with you?"
Step 3: Demand Demand Demand
Now is the time to strike, now spam her with" send nudes slave" or " nudes" remember to demand nudes not ask for them nicely.
Step 4: Rejection If she says no then make sure to cry and whine like a little bitch.
example:
"Nudes now slave"
"umm no"
" I said now whore!"
"Ok"
"insert nude here"
Step 6: Success
you should now be rolling in nudes let and right.
Reply how it went with you. It works every time!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7747 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Is there a variation where you can back off temporarily, pretend to be sorry and considerate of the target's preferences, and then relaunch the demand campaign once the target has been lulled into a false sense of security?

I'm also interested in an option where I can pretend to respect the target, but ask if the target wants to send me nudes about every two days.
    Posted 10-15-2015 at 09:33 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I thank you for asking these great questions. you can always pretend to back off but nudes will be recieved regardless. If they refuse to send nudes, get really pised off and demandmore, that way thell apease you and send nudes forr you t stop, but then more will come
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bdsmmsdb View Comment
    I thank you for asking these great questions. you can always pretend to back off but nudes will be recieved regardless. If they refuse to send nudes, get really pised off and demandmore, that way thell apease you and send nudes forr you t stop, but then more will come
    Yes, yes I can see the inherent logic there, that everyone is on this site primarily to satiate my need for wank material and cater to my inability to run Google. Thank you
    Posted 10-15-2015 at 11:00 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  4. Old Comment

np

Quote:
    Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Comment
    Yes, yes I can see the inherent logic there, that everyone is on this site primarily to satiate my need for wank material and cater to my inability to run Google. Thank you
    no problem, happy to help
  5. Old Comment
    You forgot the most important part- the lack of ability to spell!

Nudes nwo!
  6. Old Comment
    Where is step 5? Does no one care about step 5??? It's probably the magic key to unlimited nude pics! Don't leave me hanging!
  7. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    Where is step 5? Does no one care about step 5??? It's probably the magic key to unlimited nude pics! Don't leave me hanging!
    step 5? Step 5? STEP 5? Ill give you a step 5 mother******. Make sure to send lots and I mean lots of dick pics.