Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

First Month With Master.

Posted 05-04-2017 at 10:13 PM by TheKitteh

Master and I have only been in a relationship for the past month and it has been interesting for the both of us. Lots of life things have happened and we have had some bumps along the way. We are trying to figure out a good balance of things while we are still starting out, it has also been a long time since either of us have been in a good relationship or had consistent sex, so the first month has been a lot of that. It has also been a lot of learning about each other and seeing one another in different...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

How NOT To Interact On gD.

Posted 05-04-2017 at 07:15 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

So I have seen a lot of posts recently about how you SHOULD interact on gD, but none about what you SHOULDN'T do on gD. So here are my tips!

1: DON'T message random people out of the blue giving/requesting tasks. It's rude. Especially if someone hasn't asked for tasks or said they want to give some. It's even more rude when it's clearly stated in their signature and/or profile they don't want this. Really guys, it takes five seconds to read a profile.

2: Do NOT be a bitch/jerk
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized