Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Follow-up

Posted 04-26-2017 at 03:29 PM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 04-26-2017 at 03:38 PM by AbusiveMaster

Recently I wrote a rather cryptic thank-you blog to my Icy and my Hearty. Between one thing and another, life has been rather shitty lately.

Normally when this happens, I retreat into myself, a self imposed isolation for however long it takes to process whatever is going on, lasting from a few hours to a week or two, depending. Of course, I have responsibilities in life that I can't avoid, but other than those I can lose myself in a book or films or binge watch TV for literally days at
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Bobo

Posted 04-26-2017 at 01:14 PM by AbusiveMaster

Once upon a time, there was a little butterfly named bobo.

Bobo was a sweet young butterfly. Unfortunately she was in a tragic accident, and suffered serious injury to her wings. The doctor butterfly said she would never recover. Bobo was determined though. She worked hard through her physiotherapy, and fought through the pain until eventually she could use her wings again.

Bobo went for a fly to celebrate her success, and landed on Princess Bratling's boob. It was
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.50 average.

Random Reviews (Kinky toys and non kinky toys.)

Posted 04-26-2017 at 06:51 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-26-2017 at 06:58 AM by IceMaiden

This review is for the "Share the burden" thread, Sain's task of reviewing something recently bought, read or watched.

*Will add other reviews to this post so I'm not spamming the blog section.

My first review is of Silicone Mouth Ball Gag Breast with Nipple Clamps, that AM recently bought for me as part of my birthday present. (I'm still sore he thinks anything with gags or clamps is a good gift for me!)

Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dildos Covered in Food

Posted 04-26-2017 at 06:06 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Tags blowjob, food

One day when I felt like getting some yoghurt, I had an idea. The yoghurt tubs I buy are quite deep so I stuck my 7 inch dildo in the tub and then licked it all off. It's quite fun! Or you could serve yourself a bowl and use the dildo to extract and eat it.

I believe this sort of idea would work with a lot of different soft, but sticky foods. Off the top of my head I can think of;
  • Yoghurt
  • Nutella
  • Peanut Butter
  • Melted Chocolate <3
  • Vegemite/Marmite (for Punishments?)
  • Whipped
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares