Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Report on A Public Task.

Posted 05-24-2017 at 03:34 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 05-24-2017 at 04:06 PM by IceMaiden

So Aimee and I each have ways we can 'earn' orgasms to put into our shared bank for the month of May. These orgasms can be used by either of us when AM isn't around to ask provided we're not in denial/currently refused it. We're trying our best to get it to 1,000 before the ways expire.

Last night AM offered me an optional way for me to get 90 orgasms into the bank in one small task. The task was to pee outside while naked and with my clamps and gag in/on....but not in my back yard. Just behind it, where to get to it I have to leave the front yard go on the street for a couple of steps into and down a long alleyway and come out at the back of the alleyway behind my garden onto some sort of fields/backings. I debated if I was going to take this offer all day. It's not really that far, probably a 40 second walk. But...naked? Clamped and gagged?! It feels like miles.

I had convinced myself about 90% by this evening I was going to attempt it. But I was concerned about one small thing and mentioned to AM when I leave my garden I am DIRECTLY opposite neighbours windows. So he modified to I could wear a jacket from my garden to the alley and leave the jacket at the entrance, collecting it when returning home. I asked if it could be a long jacket and he said any jacket I wanted so I found the longest one I own. Which isn't that long, it stopped just above my pussy. Yikes!

So after convincing that last 10% of me that was saying you can't do this I stripped naked, put on my clamps and then the jacket and zipped it up and over the clamps before grabbing my phone to video the whole thing for AM and started recording and opened the front door and peeked out.

Half a step out of the door and I heard voices further down the street and almost slammed the door shut and quit right there. But I forced myself to breathe and listened for specifically where these voices were coming from and realized they were coming from inside one of the houses on the other side of the road.

So another breath and a quick push forward and I was out in the garden and closed the door behind me. I'd waited until it was dark to do this as I have no desire to be seen/get arrested, but as I was videoing it at night I had to have the flash on the phone to do so. So even though it was done in the dark, it wasn't dark around me. So as I left my garden I cupped the phone in one hand and tried to place my hand over the flash as much as I could.

I don't think I've ever walked down that alleyway so fast. Not even when I've been watching horror movies before I walk down it and my brain has decided this is a really good place to be murdered. I was in such a rush and slight panic that I forgot to remove the jacket at the entrance and realized when I came out on the other end. So I quickly walked a few more steps further into the grass and bent down and removed the jacket and put the gag in, aiming the video at my pussy.

I thought I was going to take forever to pee as I get bladder fright with things like this. But nope, the tonne of water I had been drinking for the evening in preperation worked and in seconds I was peeing and blushing as I held the phone downwards so AM could see.

In a game of deal or no deal a while ago there ws an offer that was dealt on to strip in a mild/hidden public place and remain there for 90 seconds and video it for AM. I still needed to do that so I figured I should combine the tasks as I was already there and naked...and slowly dying of heart palpitations.

So I waited for what seemed like an eternity and made a comment of "this is scary" on the video. It was! So scary! I don't tend to do public play even mild/hidden because of my anxiety and certainly not completely naked and more in public. So it was really, really, really scary and I could actually hear and feel my heart the entire time.

When I decided that 90 seconds MUST have passed by now (I don't know why I didn't just watch the time on the phone. I clearly wasn't thinking rationally. I was close to panic most of the time because it was such a huge thing for me to do.) I removed the gag but left the clamps on and made my way back over to the alley and put the jacket back on.

I got a little bit braver here and didn't try to supress the flash (mostly because the alley was pitch black and it helped me see where I was going) but I was well aware light would attract more attention if anyone did happen to be nearby.

As I went back up the alley my dog obviously heard me outside and assumed I was a stranger and started barking so loud that it made me jump. It seemed like ages getting back to the house even though I got through the alley even quicker than the first time.

Finally I got back inside and felt my heart start to slowly return to normal (though it's still slightly fast even now) and sent AM the video and then he asked me to blog about the experience so here I am writing it up and blushing and shy and shocked and proud and a big mixture of emotions.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2505 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow! well done!
    and very well written!
    i can feel the anxiousness while reading
  2. Old Comment
    Wow that sounds so amazing Frosty! I am glad nothing bad happened and you didn't get caught and you still ended up so nervous and scared!! *gives a big hug* you did great.
  3. Old Comment
    Icey is soooooo brave.
    The walk is forever long I saw it.
    Icey's boobs look amazing clamped too btw.
  4. Old Comment
    She did so amazingly well. It was a frighteningly long walk, so this task was optional for a reason, there was a real chance of her being caught, more than anything she has ever done. Words can't express how proud I am of my brave little bratling.
  5. Old Comment
    I can't believe you actually did this Miss. Do you think anybody saw you?
    You are soooo brave!!!!
  6. Old Comment
    Whew!
    Sweating with anxiety just reading it.

Well done.
  7. Old Comment
    This is brave. But, I hope you are proud as it comes through your blog, how scared you were.