Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Buttplugs and Swimming

Posted 05-25-2017 at 08:19 AM by tyragon123

For the past two months, I have been going swimming once a week, on Thursdays. (except last week when I was sick, and 3 weeks ago when I had stuff on). A couple of weeks ago I had the idea of wearing a buttplug while I was swimming. Today I finally got around to trying it out.

I put the plug and some lube in my swimming bag and set off. Instead of changing in the open part of the changing room I entered a cubicle. Putting it in wasn't too eventful. Once it was in I had no issues.

I did 10 lengths of the pool then took a short break. After 3.5 more lengths I accidentally pushed it out so had to walk briskly off to the bathroom. I decided to just take it out and put it in my bag.

The bottom line is that it was pretty comfortable while I was swimming. Also a fun thing to do in public with a butt plug. Will definitely do again.

P.S. The buttplug looks rather like This one
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4074 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    If it was comfortable while in, you may want to try something a little bigger so that it stays in better. Let me know if you want any recommendations.