Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Ways To Irritate Your Dom.

Posted 05-23-2017 at 01:20 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 05-23-2017 at 01:24 PM by IceMaiden

1: Ask "why?" to every order they give you. "But why do you want me to do that?" "But why will it make you happy?" "But why can't I do something else instead?"

2: Whenever asked a question you don't really want to answer, tell them "maybe." "Maybe it turned me on." "Maybe it made me wet." "Maybe I like it when you do those things to me."

3: Direct all the obvious trolls to their inbox. Then giggle your head off when they ask "Why do I have a stupid message saying x in my inbox?" and deny all knowledge.

4: Give them a pet name. It's so cute and adorable and fluffy and so...undomlike. It's perfect to bug with them.

5: When asked to write a report on a task you have done, fill up 90% of the report with random thoughts and tangents. Give really vivid and detailed descriptions to everything you write about except what you are supposed to.

6: When they ask you to do something you don't want to, throw a fit and say I refuse! Then laugh at the glare you get in return. Laugh even more when you remember they think the glare is actually scary.

7: Find loopholes in EVERYTHING. Peg yourself? Okay, I pegged my arm. Spank yourself really hard? Done, with a sponge, as hard as I could. Not allowed junk/sweet food? Okay, I had strawberry cheesecake. IT HAS FRUIT!

8: Lose everything you hate. When asked for these things, tell them you haven't seen them in years. They must have been thrown out. Or the dog ate them. Or Casper stole them.

9: Remind them daily that they are not in charge but you are. The moment they start to forget this is when they start thinking they can get away with anything. Do not let them believe they are in charge for a single second.

10: Spam their wall with bratty and sarcastic pictures and post blogs like this. Giggle while you do so. Keep giggling imagining their reaction when they see it.

*Props to Shadow for the blog topic
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3155 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    so so so perfect, I will practice some of these soon maybe I have to get my 37% increased some how.
  2. Old Comment
    Love it! I am going to be practicing these things soon as well. Maybe I will just borrow your Dom to practice them on :P
  3. Old Comment
    I am saving this. I was feeling that my usual response of "I can do whatever I want" was getting overused and so I needed new materials.
    Posted 05-23-2017 at 06:35 PM by Doux et vivant Doux et vivant is offline
  4. Old Comment
    This is sooooo perfect. Loved this blog hahaha ... Saving this as well to use it for when i have a Dom thanks for sharing!
  5. Old Comment
    I laughed so hard 2 drives me crazy!! I always loved and respected the loop holes though
  6. Old Comment
    7: Find loopholes in EVERYTHING. Peg yourself? Okay, I pegged my arm. Spank yourself really hard? Done, with a sponge, as hard as I could. Not allowed junk/sweet food? Okay, I had strawberry cheesecake. IT HAS FRUIT!

Expect a report soon about IceMaiden spanking herself hard with a sponge.
  7. Old Comment
    LOL wish I saw this a day or two ago. Nice post IceMaiden.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment

Expect a report soon about IceMaiden spanking herself hard with a sponge.
    I am still eagerly waiting to read this!
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LaurasStar View Comment
    I am still eagerly waiting to read this!
    Noooo I think he forgot what he threatened me with until now! *giggles*
  10. Old Comment
    Do I get a video of sponge spanking?
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Comment
    Do I get a video of sponge spanking?
    Me too! Me too!!!!!!!!!!