Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Choose my blog topic!

Posted 05-17-2017 at 08:46 AM by Butterfly

I have been in a writing mood lately, but I just can't think of an interesting topic to write about. I guess that happens after writing 188 blog posts ...

Is there something you would like to see written about? Something you are curious about? Comment here or send me a pm with a topic suggestion and I will do my best to complete a blog post.

For every suggestion, I will receive 100 spankings.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 582 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ha! That's a tempting offer. My topic suggestion: the social-cultural sexist aspect of women pegging men.
  2. Old Comment
    I have two suggestions if I may, Butterfly.

1. Your like alphabet. Name one thing you like, with a short description, for each letter in the alphabet. Can be either vanilla or kinky likes or both.

2. Your favorite sex/kink toy. Give us a nice description, photo and review of your one favorite toy. I hope you can choose among the gazillion that you have.
  3. Old Comment
    I have a couple I told you earlier though! I want to hear about the horniest you have ever been!

Also I want you to do the hell tease and blog about it
  4. Old Comment
    These all sound like great suggestions and I will start working on some blogs very soon.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment

1. Your like alphabet. Name one thing you like, with a short description, for each letter in the alphabet. Can be either vanilla or kinky likes or both.
    I have completed this blog and it is posted here.