Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Now what?

Posted 05-15-2017 at 01:33 PM by Butterfly
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:44 PM by Butterfly

I am feeling a little lost today ...

Yesterday Jaro and I decided that it would be best to end our D/s relationship. It was a mutual decision. We just wanted/needed different things.

I am glad that I was able to help him realize his potential. He grew so much over the 6 months that we were together. But every good thing must come to an end, and I am glad we have ended on good terms.

I will still be here to mentor him, to provide advice, maybe the occasional task, and to be a friend. I do wish him the best of luck in his journey as a sub.

Now what? I don't even know ... I am a little lost to be honest. I feel like I need a new project. I also need to be able to let out some of my bossiness that usually I unleash on Jaro. Asslvr is not happy when I get super bossy and starting spanking him and twisting his nipples and telling him I am going to lock his "little minion" in a cage. So I do need another project.

But I also think I want to spend some time being subby. It has been awhile since I have felt truly subby. So we will see how that goes.

And I guess I will just spend some time enjoying being married, and maybe planning a honeymoon!
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Its sad when things come to an end, but at least you ended on good terms. If you are unsure perhaps its best to try a temporary thing with a friend and see how you feel.

If you ever need a pretend fan dance and I am around you are welcome to one
  2. Old Comment
    Does this mean you will stop wondering into my blog trying to spank me *wink wink*
    Posted 05-23-2017 at 11:45 AM by Doux et vivant Doux et vivant is offline