Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Ravenwood

Rate this Entry

The Musings and Experiences of Puppy Being a Compendium of Thoughts and Feelings-4

Posted 05-16-2017 at 06:06 PM by Ravenwood

Act 4- Things Begin to Wind Down

This happened during the month of November and here we see a return to traditional storytelling style.

My time living with my grandparents would soon end because I was off to college in January. This also meant that I would not be able to serve my Daddy as well, once I returned to live with my family until I went off to college so we planned a grand finale for this portion of my service. I of course was told nothing except that I should gather all of my toys for the session as well as prepare some ice and the candle I use for waxplay.

I had everything gathered and ready for the session a few hours before it was time and sat anxiously with my large plug in as I waited for the scheduled time for our session to begin. Knowing Daddy this was going to be a huge session and last over an hour and I was beginning to wonder if it had been a mistake to ask him to use me roughly.

As always when we had our sessions over Skype I removed the plug at fifteen minutes till the time we were to play. I had showered earlier when I had taken and released some enemas to clean myself out, but even so my thighs were covered in sticky pre cum. It was the result of edging quite a bit thinking about what we would be doing in this session. I knew for certain there would be wax play as well as ice play and as for everything else I had no idea.

The time quickly arrived for us to have our session and I made certain I was in my uniform before we began. This uniform consists of only the blue collar, a little too large, and the dog tag hanging from it displaying the name my Daddy gave me. As soon as I pressed the call button I got into position on my bed kneeling and waiting for Daddy to command me. After exchanging the usual greetings I received the first of many commands that night. Edge. I quickly assumed the position that Daddy favors me in, similar to the way a bottom lies in missionary position, and started jerking my already growing boner. I soon reached the edge and waited for the next command while holding the edge. It came soon after, light the candle and then edge again.

I edged again reaching the edge even more quickly than before. I was told to cover my cock and balls with wax then. I remember that even though every drop of wax burned and made my cock shrivel up I only got more and more turned on by each and every drop. Soon we had a shell of wax covering my entire cock and most of my balls. I was made to smack my balls to make some of the wax fall off. I was then told to put some of the stronger clothespins on my nipples and edge again. Almost as soon as the clothespins were on my nipples I was rock hard again because I have extremely sensitive little boy nips. They are one of the best ways to turn me on.

Now that I had warmed up it was time to cool down a bit. I got the small bowl of ice cubes I'd prepared ready. My first task with the ice cubes was to ice my nipples after pulling off the clothespins. Doing this hurt a lot and made my nipples feel like they were being torn off. The ice didn't help anything either as it made my already sensitive nipples chill and become erect poking out of my chest more. I was then ordered to replace the clothespins and grab another cube.

Things came to a head as things went on and I fucked my self until finally my Daddy said those four magic words "Cum for me Pup". That orgasm was the most intense I have ever experienced and it marked the grand finale of that portion of my training.

We played a few times later, but that was the largest session we had before I went off to college.

I think I'll end here for now.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1692 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very nice blog, little pup, and very well written! And don't worry if you don't finish your blog, some things are better left untold.
    Posted 05-16-2017 at 11:55 PM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline