Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Back to work

Posted 01-08-2009 at 02:10 AM by kirstyjane

I have had this week working from home and it has been great. I have been able to browse getdare alot and spend time finding a 2nd slave and post on a few threads etc... I am now going back to work and with my studies for work as well my time is going to be very limited again esp. with a brother who loves some stupid online game and my mum on the computer as well. If only I could surf getdare at work hehe.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first story

Posted 01-06-2009 at 05:02 AM by kirstyjane

Hey just a heads up that I wrote a story. Yes my first one lol. I dont know if anyone would like to but I wanted to give it a go. I might even write the next one if it goes well.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My slave request

Posted 01-05-2009 at 01:29 AM by kirstyjane

Thank you for everyone who has taken the time to get back to me on my updated slave post. I have received alot of private messages and it is taking time to get through them. If you dont here back from me please accept it as I am not interested this time. If you private message me pleading to be my slave then I wont ever consider you again. Many thanks again to your hard work on the replies.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More time on posts

Posted 12-30-2008 at 03:45 AM by kirstyjane

I have recently posted on one or two ads looking for a Master or Mistress. I have done this as I wish for people to find someone quicker and have the best chance of getting a Mistress or Master. Bellow I have put what I feel you should include in no order at all

- Something about yourself. A small introduction.
- Your likes, dislikes and what you have that a Mistress or Master could use i.e clothes pegs, ice, small dildo etc...
- When you will be online
- If...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Something that quite upsets me

Posted 12-30-2008 at 03:37 AM by kirstyjane
Updated 12-30-2008 at 03:38 AM by kirstyjane (change to title)

At the moment I have been posting alot more. Seeing what this community has to offer and I am impressed. There does seem to be something that is upsetting me a little. I hate it when I see someone has posted a new thread and someone picks on a spelling mistake or that it has been done before and not to bother again. There is always new members joining who may not look as far into the old posts and what if something is changed to make the dare better. I think all I am trying to say is can we cut...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Christmas

Posted 12-27-2008 at 03:25 AM by kirstyjane

Christmas... I had a great day. New stuff and unfortunately no webcam (gutted) but hey life goes on. I had a great time seeing my family and friends and I am now looking forward to new years eve! hehe. I hope everyone else had a great christmas as well.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New signatures

Posted 12-23-2008 at 09:08 AM by kirstyjane

2 posts in one day (I hope this is ok) just thought I would let people know that I designed a new sig for getdare. I have 2 that I am going to use now and I wanted to know what people thought and if you wanted one making I dont mind doing the odd one or two.
Posted in Uncategorized