Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Long Time, No Post

Posted 07-15-2015 at 12:15 AM by adnama

It's been a year and a half since my attempt at a poly relationship went to shit and I dropped off to get over it. Now I'm trying to get back into this, I guess because I miss the connections I forge. Things keep changing, but I keep coming back here.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rough Start

Posted 11-01-2013 at 07:21 PM by adnama

So this relationship is getting off to a rough start. You know how I thought I was getting a sub? Yeah, not happening. Their relationship is more DDlg than Dom and sub. DDlg was not what I was promised, and added to that, it would seem he plays favorites too. Really not cool. Kitty gets a spare key, his dog tags, more alone time with him, and can stay in the apartment alone. What do I get? Promises that he'll try harder to make things equal between us.

I don't think the first meet could...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Starting Fresh

Posted 10-13-2013 at 02:01 PM by adnama

I just realized it's been nearly a year since I've visited last, and that's a hella long time (I had a boyfriend that was embarrassed and appalled by my postings). But I'm back, and plan to stick around for awhile and give insights on my new poly relationship. It's really quite exciting for me, once I got over some hurt feelings, that is.

Now, I am super new to this whole polyamorous deal, so any tips would be appreciated
Posted in Uncategorized