Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > mslut1961

Rate this Entry

A busy night!

Posted 10-16-2017 at 09:30 PM by mslut1961

I decided to walk the park trails last night. It was a nice fall evening and I thought I might get lucky. I dressed as slutty as I could get away with. I had my heels, white stockings, denim mini skirt, hoodie and blonde wig. I'm very passable when I dress.
I got by the picnic area and there were two guys sitting there having a smoke. As I walked by one of them asked if I wanted a drag. I went over and one of them grabbed my ass! When I voiced my disapproval the other one said, "you sound like a guy!" The one who was making my ass lifted up my skirt, exposing my clitty. "It's a faggot," he exclaimed. He grabbed my cock and squeezed. I moaned. "Look, he likes it."
Before I knew it I was on my knees sucking their cocks. Both had rather large cocks. As soon as I got one hard it got shoved in my ass. I sucked the other one until it got hard. They alternated fucking my ass and my mouth for the next half hour. Finally, they both came. One in my ass and one in my mouth.
As I was looking around for my skirt one of the guys said, "looking for this?" "If you want it back you have to let us walk you back to your car, naked." I didn't want to lose my skirt and besides it was after midnight and the park was deserted.
I handed my hoodie to the guy who had my skirt. I now only had my stockings, heels and wig on. I was totally exposed. As I walked between the two guys they felt up my ass and occasionally squeezed my clit. By the time we got to the parking lot I was all horned up and I had an erection. They laughed and told me to cum for them. I jerked my cock and fingered my hole until I came. They laughed and threw me my clothes. "Thanks a lot faggot," they said.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1080 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Goldi, you are such a well trained slut. I would love to see the pictures of you being abused.