Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Sarge90s review of the decade...

Posted 01-10-2019 at 06:31 AM by Sarge90

Mornin' all,

It has been quite a while since I've written a blog post, or really anything at all, so I'm not sure this will be quite as interesting as my previous ones, but I noticed that I've been a member here for just over 10 years (though I was certainly around long before that, but I actually like experts so let's use official statistics instead of vague half remembered nostalgia).

In those years an awful lot has happened to me; I've grown and changed as a person,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Welcome to the (pity) party, pal...

Posted 12-24-2015 at 03:01 AM by Sarge90
Updated 12-24-2015 at 03:04 AM by Sarge90

And so this is Christmas... And what have I done?... Well, I'll tell you; life has been kinda crazy lately.

Firstly, I moved. In December. Because this time of year isn't expensive enough or stressful enough. However, having lived the past couple years as a petulant teenager, keeping to my bedroom, rarely venturing into the living room where people might be, hiding from my flatmate... Well, I have a new flatmate who I don't feel a need to hide from, and a living room with lots of fun
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The king... Has returned...

Posted 07-10-2015 at 07:21 AM by Sarge90

Good evening.

I'm back, don't know how long for, but I'd like to take this opportunity to speak about something rather dear to me: me. I have several confessions to make, and I only intend to make one right now.

I have suffered from depression since I was 15, in varying degrees, initially set off by a lack of control in my life and the loss of the first close relative (I've been lucky in that this was the only close relative I have ever lost to date). I internalised and
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

...[I'll] confess what I've done, and ask them to pardon their prodigal son...

Posted 07-08-2014 at 10:59 PM by Sarge90

Good evening to you all.

Yep, I'm back, if only intermittently, and what better way to celebrate my triumphant return than with a blog post.

Unfortunately, this one is decidedly less about punishments and more about me, so this is the time for many of you to leave.

Still here?

Seriously, I'm only going to spout mind-numbing platitudes about how I feel I've grown as a person, and time away has helped me reflect on my life...

Really?
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit....

Posted 05-26-2014 at 10:27 PM by Sarge90

Hello... Is it me you're looking for?...

Couldn't resist. I decided it was time to reveal the next punishment in my blog. This is one I actually did implement, and it was surprisingly dexterous.

The crime - The submissive used the incorrect 'your' three times in less than 24 hours.

The solution - Have the sub write the phrase 'you're amazing' or something equally complementary on their body (I chose chest, stomach, thighs, arse and pussy) in a washable marker.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind, either....

Posted 05-20-2014 at 11:25 PM by Sarge90
Updated 05-20-2014 at 11:29 PM by Sarge90

Gooooood morning, Vietnam!

While talking to Mandi I was struck by a thought... I often am, but this one was too good to simply keep to myself. I have wanted something fairly unique about myself on here for a while, and if I can place vague pop culture references into the titles of my blog posts, so much the better. And therefore I have decided to publish some of my punishments on here.

This requires a little explanation. Firstly, I am very proud of the way I can make the
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Aye, there's the rub...

Posted 05-18-2014 at 03:33 PM by Sarge90

Hello, avid fans, I'm once again writing about myself, something I avoid doing if I can on here... However, the question everybody will be asking is what went wrong... And I felt a need to explain, not for your sakes, but generally for closure.

I'll start by saying a lot has happened to me over the course of this last year, and not all for the good. I'm sure it's mentioned on here somewhere that my fiance kicked me out, shacked up pretty quickly with some other fella and I unfortunately
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized