Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Punishment for Failing Denial Challenge

Posted 01-02-2013 at 07:22 AM by Rose_Angel

So, for anyone that has listened to my spanking recordings, and as information for those who haven't, I hadn't cum since November 13th. I decided that I wanted to challenge myself not to cum for the rest of the year.

Even without cumming, I still greatly enjoy edging, as it's still somewhat of a minor release, at least of vaginal juices, even if it's not an orgasm. Well, a few nights ago, I failed my own challenge and had an orgasm on the night of the 27th. I don't even remember hitting...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Swimming

Posted 12-31-2012 at 02:53 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD'rs,

Hope you all had a gr8 Xmas?

I've had a good time out of college and a bit of a break from HW. Back to it though!!!!! Had a gr8 Xmas and got lots of kool things.

I did get a new swimming cozy from my grandparents but I'm thinking it may not be so good. Firstly it is white and secondly a bit smaller than I'd choose. That got me thinking about letting you guys know bout it. So should I keep it and even more embarrassing maybe wear it at the next...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report Day 5

Posted 12-30-2012 at 05:11 PM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)
Updated 12-30-2012 at 05:14 PM by awkwardgirl6

It hopes that this won't be the case, but if it is it intends to inform you all now. It will be visiting family for a while and may not be able to keep up with Blog posts, it will try but it cannot promise anything. It is up to master whether or not to punish it for this infraction.

In Master's private message, which was long and thought provoking and brightened it's day considerably with his praise of it's writing and desire to please, he gave me the following task. He told it to edge,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report Day 5

Posted 12-29-2012 at 11:44 PM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)

It is pleased to report that the healing of it's fissure is going well and it should be back up to full service capacity within the week.

Constantly calling itself "it" in these posts is starting to cause the term to be ingrained in it's mind (not implying true ownership of the mind, only that it is in use by it and not by master). It finds itself in idle thought no longer using the pronoun "I" and "me". This actually rather scares it, as it is afraid...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

My Extensive list of my likes/dislikes/etc

Posted 12-29-2012 at 03:55 AM by kirrik
Updated 01-20-2015 at 01:20 AM by kirrik

Miss Rose has instructed me to write up an extensive list of my likes/dislikes/etc and toys. Not just a list, but also to rank them.

To begin, I am posting my toys, and to help her visualize them better, I am including pics (click on the links below each list to see the pic). I plan on doing the same with all of my apparel, but that could take longer, so that is for another time.

These are in order of my favorite to least favorite.

Spanking Implements:...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report Day 4

Posted 12-29-2012 at 12:38 AM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)

It apologizes for posting so late. By it's clock (though perhaps it is only master's that matters) it is still five past eleven as it begins this post, which is regrets to say may be somewhat short today because today was rather uneventful. A lot of vanilla stuff as those in the bdsm community will call it, and it will try it's best to make it interesting.

First off, it thanks it's viewers and it's master for the many compliments it has received about the writing it performs for it's...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report Day 3

Posted 12-27-2012 at 10:07 PM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)

It had much time of contemplation as of late, as the tasks it would normally do when otherwise idle are prevented by it's injury, and it simply spent much of it's day kneeling holding a coin to the wall in it's room. The coin was not master's request, and it hopes that adding little details to it's punishments is not a disrespect to it's master, it only wishes to please him.

Thus this blog post in addition to describing a task it did today and naming the implements of it's spankings...
Posted in Uncategorized