Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

You are okay

Posted 08-10-2017 at 04:20 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I consider having had two major, untreated depressions. Maybe add plenty of minor ones because I don't know how to count them. Sometimes I notice certain patterns from myself in the sayings and actions of other people. I still have doubts in what I do, even in being able and meaningful in working in my dream job as I do right now, and to a certain degree quite successful. Also, I have many plans and ambitions what to do and achieve, but then in daily life, I even struggle to work on those at all. Sometimes...
Oracle
Old

My precious story collection

Posted 08-10-2017 at 04:00 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I never wrote stories quite frequently or over a long period. But I have always enjoyed when I wrote them. Some of the rewards are the writing itself, my expression of thoughts, feelings, opinions, experiences, fantasies, basically of some parts of myself. It is the joy of self-reflection. On the other hand, I am an attention whore, and I love the feedback from others and bringing them some kind of pleasure or insight.

The first time that I published kinky stories it was in a forum. There...
Oracle
Old

Bimbo Lizzi's rental rules

Posted 08-10-2017 at 03:31 PM by Miss Lizzi
Updated 09-01-2017 at 02:08 PM by Miss Lizzi

The following is a set of rules for renting Bimbo Lizzi. Master has said that Bimbo Lizzi may be used and rented but they must follow and adhere to Bimbo Lizzi's rental rules. These rules also apply to any public chat activity.

1. Renter(s) must ask Bimbo Lizzi's Owners first to rent Bimbo Lizzi.

2. Bimbo Lizzi is allowed and expected to end any rental agreement for any reason (breaking limits, sketchiness, breaking rental rules continuously, etc.)

3. Bimbo...
Posted in Uncategorized