Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > whipcreamlover

Rate this Entry

Dare To Do List:

Posted 08-18-2017 at 01:22 PM by whipcreamlover
Updated 08-19-2017 at 03:10 PM by whipcreamlover

1. Ketchup, mashed potato, mashed banana, jam and beans in my underwear and 9 pies to the face from Juanmessy

2. Pie to the face, honey down your pants, 5 scoops of ice cream in bra until it melts, large bottle of caramel syrup over the head and an additional pie in the face for every number in the thread, Feather all over you after number, put ketchup on ur chest/in your bra for messy hot potato, Boom! from naugtyboy

3. put a banana and pudding in your underwear and then do a hanging wedgie until it breaks from naugtyboy

4. pour a large chocolate milk shake in your underwear, Use a thong and tape the legs shut, pour ketchup down the front of your shirt
for messy hot potato, Boom by Tc3(it was only three items i thought i was safe damnit)

5. Smear frosting all over ur tits and stuff some down ur panties and poor the water down there and then stuff some ice cream in ur pussy. You are not allowed to clean yourself for two hours. from Bella12345678

6. pour slime in bra, and front and back in panties, plus a pie in the face from brandonlow67042

7. must put ice in their underwear, do a front and back wedgie, and pour freezing cold water down the front and back. leave the wedgie until the ice melts; for a loser has to wedgie thread

plz lmk if im missing one of your dares, cause im very disorganized XD
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1006 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments