Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Detention/Writing Punishment

Rate this Entry

Lines to make me write

Posted 05-17-2015 at 02:23 PM by silkysatin
Updated 10-29-2023 at 07:33 AM by silkysatin (Additional lines)

Below are lines that I had to write in school for punishment. I have listed them below, so you can use these lines in pm dares to make me write them again. If you PM me "get busy writing" and then select a line from below, I must write that line 100 times for you and will provide scanned proof if you request it. I will update this list of lines as I remember my past school punishments
1. I will not be tardy to class or I will be standing in the corner.
2. I will not talk in class unless I want to write.
3. I will keep a cover on my book at all times.
4. I will keep my mouth shut and my nose in the corner.
5. I will keep my big fat mouth shut in study hall.
6. I will not use foul language or I will have a soapy mouth.
7. I will not pass notes in class or I will hold the note against the wall with my nose.
8. I must complete all my homework on time or I will be writing sentences.
9. I will not chew gum in class or I will stick the gum on my nose.
10. I will keep my big fat mouth shut in detention or I will have my big fat mouth duct taped shut.
11. I must never throw spitballs or I will be writing sentences in Saturday detention.
12. I will not swear or my mouth will be washed out with soap.
13. I will not run in the hallway or I will run laps in after school detention.
14. I must keep the quarter against the wall with my nose and hands behind my back.
15. I will not argue or complain about my writing punishment.
16. I will not argue or complain when I知 told to stand in the corner for punishment.
17. I will not throw my trash on the floor, but instead, pick it up and throw it in the wastebasket where it belongs.
18. I must come to class prepared, bringing paper, pens, and pencils to class.
19. I will accept the punishment I知 given with complaining about it.
20. I will write my sentences without complaining about my cramped fingers.
21. I will not cheat on tests or I will be paddled and get Saturday detention.
22. I will not pass notes in class or I will be writing sentences for punishment.
23. I will keep my nose against the wall and my hands behind my back.
24. I will not make animal noises while I知 standing with my nose in the corner.
25. I will keep my big fat oversized loud mouth shut.
26. I deserve this punishment and my cramped fingers will remind me to follow the rules.
27. I will not chew gum in class or I will stick it on my nose.
28. I will not be tardy to detention or I will receive 2 additional detentions.
29. I will keep my mouth shut or it will be duct taped shut.
30. I will keep my big fat mouth shut while I知 standing in the corner or I will be writing sentences in detention.
31. I must bring my shorts to gym class or I will be running the stairs in after school detention.
32. I will not spit on the floor or I will be cleaning the floor with a toothbrush in Saturday detention.
33. I will not push or shove my classmates in the hallways.
34. I will not make disrespectful comments to my classmates or I will be punished.
35. I will stand quietly in the corner or I will write sentences to help me remember to keep my mouth shut in the corner.
36. I will report to detention with paper and pens, so I can write my sentences.
37. I will eat my lunch at lunchtime, not in class.
38. I will write my sentences neatly or I will rewrite them.
39. I will do my own homework and not ask others to do it for me.
40. I will turn my sentences in on the due date, or I will write additional sentences for punishment.
41. I will not argue or complain about my writing punishment or the amount of sentences I must write will increase.
42. I will not swear or I will have my mouth washed out with a bar of soap.
43. I will not write on the school walls or I will be writing lots of sentences.
44. I will study in study hall or at least keep my big fat mouth shut so I do not disturb those that want to study.
45. I will not sleep in class or I will stand with my nose against the wall.
46. I will keep my eyes on my test paper or I will be paddled and write sentences in Saturday detention.
47. I will count my swats when I知 being paddled without using foul language or I will get my mouth washed out with soap.
48. I will adjust my attitude or the paddle will adjust it for me.
49. I will not throw paper airplanes when I should be studying.
50. I will not be late to detention or I will stand in the corner and get an extra detention.
51. I must remain facing the wall to avoid additional punishment.
52. I will stand in the corner quietly, reflecting on why I知 being punished.
53. I will not talk during a test or I will be paddled and get a Saturday detention.
54. I must write these sentences to remind me to report to class on time.
55. I will not bother my classmates that are standing in the corner or I will join them.
56. I will not use the excuse that I have cramped fingers for turning my writing punishment in late.
57. I will keep my nose in the corner or I will get a detention so I can practice how to properly stand in the corner.
58. I will respect my teachers and keep smart mouthed comments to myself or I will be paddled.
59. I must write these sentences to remind me that I must do my homework to avoid this punishment.
60. I will not throw spitballs during study hall or I will get a Saturday detention and get paddled.
61. I will stand in the corner when I知 told to without arguing or complaining about it.
62. I deserve this writing punishment because of my inappropriate and disrespectful behavior.
63. I will not be tardy to detention, especially when I received the detention for being tardy to detention, which is the reason I must write these sentences for punishment.
64. I will not chew gum in detention or I must stick it on my nose while I知 writing my sentences.
65. I must keep my big fat oversized loud mouth shut in detention, especially while I知 standing in the corner for talking in detention.
66. I will pay attention in class, as I知 in class to learn, not send text messages.
67. I will report to detention with my completed writing punishment.
68. I will keep my big fat mouth shut while I知 writing my sentences.
69. I will write these sentences then hold them against the wall with my nose to remind me that I must never argue about my punishment.
70. I will not chew gum in class or I will be writing lines in detention with the gum stuck on my nose.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3195 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments