Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

A Silly Joint Poem

Posted 08-31-2017 at 03:58 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

AM likes it when I give him small one verse silly poems to put in his signature. I noticed today the last one I gave him had vanished and when I questioned why he said it must have been deleted when Aimee and I fixed his profile for him so he needed a new one.

The first one he got was:

Daddy want to sleep while Icey was bored
so she giggled and snuck his phone cord
and with a great big thwack and sudden ache
Daddy's eyes opened now wide awake
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Get Well Soon Central!!!

Posted 08-31-2017 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Centralhigh2010 (or Ashley to those of us who know her well) has been having a rough few months. She has not been well and has been dealing with some health concerns. One of which is a gallbladder that needs to be removed. Today is the day of her surgery and I really wanted to show her how much she is loved and supported and thought about. Maybe that will help take away some of her pain.

I have collected a few messages for her below:

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

An Irish Adventure

Posted 08-30-2017 at 04:54 PM by lola.fox

James and I recently just returned from a lovely trip to Ireland. We had packed our itinerary full of sightseeing across several different cities, which was a lot of fun, but unfortunately left us with little time for kink. Thankfully we did get to squeeze a couple full on sessions in, as well as lots of solid kinky sex. During one of these sessions, we decided to let me have a go at my sadistic side to see how I’d like it. We’ve very lightly dabbled in switching before, both in person and online, mainly...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old

Bladder Training Day 7

Posted 08-28-2017 at 05:34 PM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 05-23-2018 at 09:56 AM by BastyTheKitty

Well, this is the end of week 1. I must say, I am very displeased with myself. However, today did go pretty well, so that's something. I was a little off at times but I think I made my quota for today. And tomorrow begins the next set of rules! I'm not really that excited about it, though...

I am considering switching up the rules a bit more, maybe make it so at some point I have to go pee every hour? I dunno. Anyway, I am really running out of things to write in this blog. I guess I will...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

My (new) rules

Posted 08-28-2017 at 04:42 PM by Captain Sparklez
Updated 08-28-2017 at 05:03 PM by Captain Sparklez

Since my circumstances have changed, my service to Miss Cassandra has developed as well as my kinks, please call me Bella, and support me to follow these (new) rules:

1) I have to count all my orgasms since August, the 27th 2017, and update that number called HISTORY on getDare. See my signature.

2) Except for further rules or by order of Miss Cassandra, I mustn't have an orgasm HISTORY days after my last one.

3) If I was wearing female panties during my last...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Am I Scary?

Posted 08-28-2017 at 03:58 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 08-28-2017 at 04:12 PM by IceMaiden

Recently I've had three different members talk to me for the first time and later tell me I'm not as scary as I seem.

It got me thinking to if even more people think I am scary/unapproachable etc. I can be pretty blunt at times, but that's usually only when I'm calling out BS or someone being rather silly. And I'm usually still nice about it, even then.

So I wondered exactly what made me seem scary. Is it because of the bluntness? Or because I call it as I see it? Am I actually
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I hate waiting ...

Posted 08-28-2017 at 11:12 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:43 PM by Butterfly

I cannot even count how many times I have said a variation of the following phrase:

Quote:
Finding somebody who is compatible with you is hard, but when you do, it is worth it.
I still believe this. I have seen this. But the waiting part sucks!

I have tried to be patient. I have tried to remain positive. But I just want to melt into a big puddle of subbiness and I can't do that without a Dom!

I have talked to a few decent people. I have done a few
A Butterfly Princess <3