Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Formal begging.

Posted Today at 03:59 PM by AbusiveMaster

You may have noticed IceMaiden's thread http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=339394 here on begging - and now I am blogging on it also. So why the fascination with begging, you two? Get over it already.

Icy and I are on a mutual journey of discovery, growth and learning. One of the things we are working on, and something Icy currently struggles with, is begging. As such she is looking for input and opinions from other GD users to try and improve her own knowledge, understanding
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slut weather!

Posted Today at 12:50 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Tags kinkyme, slut

In general I really dislike heat, but summer is my favorite season for two reasons: the beach and the clothes.

The first thing I do when it starts getting warm is wear my sundresses and throw away my panties! It's just so freeing to walk around with absolutely no underwear, wearing nothing but a small and soft sundress.. There's absolutely nothing more comfy! Also, my sluttiness is on high levels, I tend to be brattier and naughtier in summer, just because all these cute outfits make me
Old

At-home slave/slut "uniform"

Posted Today at 07:34 AM by DareFiend
Updated Today at 07:55 AM by DareFiend

I thought I should start dressing appropriately to my status while I am home and around the house.

In particular I thought I'd bring back a "uniform" that a former Master made me wear continuously.

It consists of a pair of skimpy bikini briefs, and nothing else except sandals for foot protection. The bikini briefs color is off-white.

The trick is that I cannot take these off to pee. I must pee in/through them whenever I have to go, and just let the...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Light and darkness of tasks

Posted Yesterday at 04:21 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from old greece)

While gathering ideas for my 5,000th post (soon to be my 6,000 post I guess), I am glad I also started this poll to get more feedback on add threads in general. The results made me think.

Some people like bets, and playing with some of them I knew from other activities, I had to notice that they were longing for serious wagers, something from the dislikes, so that it was sure that nobody wanted to lose. I saw similar concerns with the add threads, and I have to admit, my ideas so far came...
Prodigy
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Reports...

Posted Yesterday at 02:07 PM by CrimsonKitten

Thursday Report. (5 required edges)
Once in the car on the way home from school, I unhooked my bra and slid it off under my shirt to be braless on the way home, I stopped at a light right before getting on the expressway and slid my leggings and panties down past my ass.
Knowing I am only allowed two pieces of clothing in my house as well as no panties for the next 10 days, as soon as I shut the door behind me, I set my things down and stripped. Going in my room I grabbed a pair of leggings...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules Report

Posted 04-23-2018 at 02:16 PM by Sain

This is a blog report of a week of rules I got from [email protected] in this thread. Overall, I did enjoy these rules, and they made for an interesting week...

1) You have to masturbate for 20 minutes every night (up to 1 orgasm permissible), (not less than 20 minutes unless it is deducted below, and not more) and other rules below may add some conditions
This rule was originally intended to be one orgasm per day, but after a few messages with [email protected], we changed it to one for the entire week....
Hopelessly Addicted
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Guide: How To Deal With A Little Brat

Posted 04-23-2018 at 02:45 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

1) Sit on their face and say "Did someone speak? I thought I heard someone speaking, hmmm..."

2) Put clothespins on their tongue.

3) When they blame Teddy for their bad behavior, threaten to punish him instead. No little wants to see their Teddy being punished. They will shut up and listen!

4) Draw dicks on their coloringbooks (works best if you're an older brat. Mind you, you will probably get punished for it if you share a Dom.)

Posted in Kinky me