Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Creativity with keywords

Posted 11-30-2017 at 07:56 PM by CSasha
Updated 12-04-2017 at 02:30 AM by CSasha

Sometimes I am restless with ideas. Too many ideas. They got to get out of my head.

Trying to make my loser thread more interesting (just optional, don't worry, pick it up anytime you like):

- Every post may now contain up to 1 keyword in BIG, BOLD LETTER, with the following meaning:

- MEAN: the next post which adds can add additional +13

- BITCH: If the page with this keywords gets filled without any post of mine, I will add one ice cube to insert into my butt for every BITCH on this page (will choose the time but keep track of it for everyone to see).

- GOTCHA: If there are 10 consecutive posts with this keyword exept for my posts, every GOTCHA gets the its poster +1 bonus for every bonus, but only once it total (no matter how many GOTCHA posts you have). If a GOTCHA is followed by a post without GOTCHA except for my posts, without being the fifth, all players of these consecutive GOTCHA have to send at least 10 PM dares to at least 3 different users.

- GANGBANG: When at least 5 different players post GANGBANG on the same thread page, then they can add +100 to their next post. When a page is full, and less than 5 different players posted GANGBANG on it, every player who posted gangbang has to only add +1 with their next 10 posts in the thread.

- EMPERESS: you may add +50 to the very first post with this keyword in the whole thread (not per user)
- EMPEROR: you may add +50 to the very first post with this keyword with this keyword in the whole thread (not per user)
- QUEEN: you may add +25 to the three first posts with this keyword with this keyword in the whole thread (not per user)
- KING: you may add +25 to the three first posts with this keyword with this keyword in the whole thread (not per user)
- QUEEN: you may add +25 to the three first posts with this keyword with this keyword in the whole thread (not per user)
- COUNTESS: you may add +10 to the seven first posts with this keyword with this keyword in the whole thread (not per user)
- COUNT: you may add +10 to the seven first posts with this keyword with this keyword in the whole thread (not per user)
- BARON: you may add +5 to the ten first posts with this keyword with this keyword in the whole thread (not per user)
- BARON: you may add +5 to the ten first posts with this keyword with this keyword in the whole thread (not per user)

I haven't tested it, so let's see how it works out.
Posted in TORD Online
Views 2423 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments