Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

100 Challenges

Posted 11-22-2017 at 05:03 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-10-2018 at 08:07 AM by PrincessJessica

I don't expect these are particularly interesting for anyone but me (and those who set the tasks) but here's my attempts at naming a 100 or something in the 100 thread.

I do enjoy tasks like these though so if someone wanted to challenge me to name as many X as possible with possible forfeits for the loser (like whoever names the most X wins, or even "I bet you can't name so many X"), or just for fun, send me a message! (Word tasks, tennis, football, snooker, TV and maybe films...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

A-Z of Kinks

Posted 11-22-2017 at 05:30 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Jaro did so well on a recent task that I let him choose a blog topic for me to write and he chose listing an A-Z of kinks I enjoy. I did struggle with some letters and may have had help via Google on one or two letters.

Aftercare: I love to be pulled back to AM, to be brought back to reality, to hear his praise and encouragment.

Bruises: I love bruises, especially boob bruises!! So pretty and as they're quite big boobs I am always aware of the tenderness and it's a constant
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.90 average.

Legally Blonde: The Musical. (A review)

Posted 11-22-2017 at 04:39 AM by AbusiveMaster

My IceMaiden has been unwell recently. Her sleep patterns are interrupted, her energy levels are low and - at times - her emotions run high.

And so it was I found myself last night spending our weekly 'movie night' suffering through a travesty known as "Legally Blonde: The Musical."

What can I say? I would like to begin by commenting on the quality of the acting. I would like to, but unfortunately in the two hours and four minutes I spent watching this, I failed
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized