Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Am I a "true" sub?

Posted 11-20-2017 at 12:39 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:38 PM by Butterfly

I only have a few minutes and there is a lot i want to say on this subject matter, but I will do my best to jot down as much as I can.

I have heard a few people use the term "true" sub or "true" dom, or they will refer to somebody as a "fake" sub etc. But what makes a "true" anything?

D/s is something that is very personalized. What I am looking for in a Dom might not match what you are looking for in a Dom. The way I act, or my beliefs
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

New and Improved PM Dares

Posted 11-20-2017 at 07:57 AM by sissiesofmarvel3
Updated 02-05-2022 at 09:47 AM by sissiesofmarvel3

I had a lot of PMs and I just kept adding them at the bottom everytime I got a new one. I'm going to try and organized them now in this new blog by category.

Hypnosis

I will obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget reading any commands with the words "MUST DO" in them. (if it breaks limits it will snap me out.)

If you send me a message with the phrase "NEW TRIGGER XXX"with XXX being
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 2.71 average.

About me

Posted 11-20-2017 at 01:21 AM by saruman
Updated 11-20-2017 at 01:15 PM by saruman

Hey! If you're checking this page, you might be interested in buying spells!! No? uhh... what about some dark magic? Potions? smokeweed? condoms? Nah, I don't sell the last one.

I'll get straight to the point now. This blog post is titled 'About me' (HAPPY REALISATION!!) so I'm gonna tell you all something about me!

Ready? On my mark, Get set, read everything below!!

1.) I'm strictly straight male. I'm not gay, nor bisexual.

2.) I'm a dominant...